Bestowing of Medal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298428370' post='2642322']
There are GOONS in my head.
[/quote]
Neckbeards - there's no escape once they're in your head.

[img]http://www.welurk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/the_ultimate_neckbeard.jpg[/img]

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1298433762' post='2642438']
If anyone on our side made this thread you would have attacked it for being immature.
[/quote]
That would require bragging on our part about running rulers off. It's an interesting hypothetical, but it means nothing. And no I wouldn't have, nyah.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298439092' post='2642535']
Fyfe, I'm starting to think you've got a crush on me.
[/quote]

To be fair, I do. I would love for you to come over to #athens so we could make sweet sweet

sandwiches.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298432245' post='2642408']
I could not capture your beauty in words.
[/quote]
You're a bright lad, and having withnessed you capturing the beauty of NOMNOM so vividly, I'm confident that if you put your back in to it, your piece would make justice smile.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298435006' post='2642461']
That would require bragging on our part about running rulers off. It's an interesting hypothetical, but it means nothing. And no I wouldn't have, nyah.
[/quote]

pfff I made a CSN nation delete. I was going to make a sig out of it showing the slot with the "nation destroyed" status and some quip about how much tech a member is worth but I guess that's changed now and the whole thing just disappears. oh well.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298443766' post='2642621']
With his NS dropping quickly, it seems NOMNOM's days of destroying other nations are coming to an end. At least he got this award first to show for all his efforts.
[/quote]
Threat nullified.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298454360' post='2642739']
pfff I made a CSN nation delete. I was going to make a sig out of it showing the slot with the "nation destroyed" status and some quip about how much tech a member is worth but I guess that's changed now and the whole thing just disappears. oh well.
[/quote]
For shame!

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1298450704' post='2642721']
xfd. without any political material, schatt resorts to calling out some 5 month old nation for saying something stupid.

how the [i]mighty[/i] have fallen.
[/quote]

To make this statement, you have to have considered Schattenmann to have been "mighty" at one point. I've seen backhanded compliments, but I don't recall seeing many backhanded insults. :D