Bestowing of Medal

Good evening. Tonight we are assembled in the midst of war to recognize the extreme service of the Orange Defense Network's NOMNOMNOM of NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM for his extreme service in war time.

War brings with it a time for individuals to shine as peacetime seldom offers. Times of armistice are times of politicians, when the membership of alliances fade to the background, their voices used for little more than hailing.

But war, ohhhhh, war time! In war, every man must pull his weight, and in doing so, every man may shine! Some will gain great notoriety as warriors, some will grow their own voice on the OWF, some will be forever immortalized for their triple breakoff flank attacks.

One such manly man is NomNomNom, whose name is hard to read if I don't change the caps around. NomNomNom has found his calling in this present war. He stands out among the orange meatswarm as a fierce destroyer of infra and harvester of tears. With his missiles of desire he removes whole nations from existence entirely. Behold, the power of NomNomNom:
[center][img]http://imgur.com/H6giF.png[/img][/center]

How many deletions have you pansies out there in the audience caused? Hah! NomNomNom laughs at your ZI count, for he is the eraser of nations.

For his extreme wartime service in the removal of nations from time and space, the Cult of Justitia bestows upon NomNomNom the Order of the Tough Guy.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/98eXj.png[/img][/center]

Along with his very handsome medal, as a Knight of the Order of the Tough Guy, NomNomNom will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Internet Tough Guy magazine, a $25 value.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Nq7dQ.png[/img][/center]

Plus! His name will echo across all time.

So let it be written, so let it be done something about it!

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1298428602' post='2642330']
lol, he's the one who got flustered when I declared on him since it ruined his plans of wanting to ZI you. Congrats to NOMNOMNOM on recieving recognition regardless.
[/quote]
I am glad that you saved me from removal from the planet.

Schattenmann, deletions are a natural part of war, as they are in times of peace. Why should anybody care?
[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298428027' post='2642315']
For his extreme wartime service in the removal of nations from time and space, the Cult of Justitia bestows upon NomNomNom the Order of the Tough Guy.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/98eXj.png[/img]
[/quote]
Additionally, it makes no sense to award him this tearful medal, as he is not complaining or crying. Did you post the wrong medal? Indeed, perhaps it is you who deserve the QQ medal of excellence.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1298429243' post='2642343']
Schattenmann, deletions are a natural part of war, as they are in times of peace. Why should anybody care?[/quote]
Please do not belittle the accomplishments of NOMNOMNOM or his part in the shrinking of the pool.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1298429243' post='2642343']
Additionally, it makes no sense to award him this tearful medal, as he is not complaining or crying. Did you post the wrong medal? Indeed, perhaps it is you who deserve the QQ medal of excellence.
[/quote]
This finely-crafted medal celebrates the erasers of nations, and proudly displays their motto.