Treaty Cancellation

Mr. Teets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shrooms' timestamp='1298006921' post='2637354']
i remember a 200 member 4.5 million NSO with big connections...so much potential down the drain

o/ my old home nso
o/ hydra for the aid bombs after bi polar-6m
[/quote]
NSO never had particularly strong connections. The only thing they had going for them was MK's unwillingness to let STA die.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298012573' post='2637432']
NSO never had particularly strong connections. The only thing they had going for them was MK's unwillingness to let STA die.
[/quote]

valid point but NSO still took a hard right after bi polar imo and i didnt like it joined VE for a month rejoined NSO and coincedentially got rolled by them a month later in 6m so i left and am now happily beating up there lower tier from STA :D grudges are fun this world needs more that 1 grudge vs 1 grudge and nothing more

[quote name='Shrooms' timestamp='1298013084' post='2637433']
valid point but NSO still took a hard right after bi polar imo and i didnt like it joined VE for a month rejoined NSO and coincedentially got rolled by them a month later in 6m so i left and am now happily beating up there lower tier from STA :D grudges are fun this world needs more that 1 grudge vs 1 grudge and nothing more
[/quote]

This world also needs more punctuation.