Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297058332' post='2623573']
I somehow doubt that you will ever have the opportunity to verify the color of Paradoxian tears. There are other Paradoxian fluids that you may soon have close encounters with, however.
[/quote]

There was plenty for everyone post TOP-CnG :D

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297058332' post='2623573']
I somehow doubt that you will ever have the opportunity to verify the color of Paradoxian tears. There are other Paradoxian fluids that you may soon have close encounters with, however.
[/quote]

My sea men have already launched missiles that exploded all over a poor NADC'ers face.

:(

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1297058550' post='2623582']
Yes if there were 20 alliances attacking NADC,64digits, and snafu and TOP joined in then that would be bandwagoning, what we did was come to the defense of an ally.
[/quote]Not against us you didn't. You're the aggressors as far as 64Digits goes.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1297059130' post='2623604']
No one will be able to reach your tears after TSO left your terrible alliance.
[/quote]

Lol, your reaping on your own MDoAP partners, Gosh Treaties mean nothing to you guys xD

[quote name='Carl the Conqueror' timestamp='1297057422' post='2623508']
It's like a situation where you and someone else have a lot in common, but don't like each other, so you just go ahead and get into a fight, and once you're both bruised and battered, you realize it was fun and you become friends.

Then you take over the world.

It's simple, really.
[/quote]I'll take your word on it. Still, if someone beat me within an inch of my life and stole everything I owned I would have a tough time sharing an apartment with that person. I suppose you guys had to pick sides and the neighbours grass was definitely greener. It's too bad, the world would be a lot more fun if you guys were plotting revenge against both Polar and MK though.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297059205' post='2623609']
Lol, your reaping on your own MDoAP partners, Gosh Treaties mean nothing to you guys xD
[/quote]

You're right. Treaties due mean little to me. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79710&st=0"]Friendship will always mean more.[/url]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1297059525' post='2623623']
You're right. Treaties due mean little to me. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79710&st=0"]Friendship will always mean more.[/url]
[/quote]

TOP has friends?

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1297059741' post='2623631']
I'm TOP or can you just not read? Oh well. Order of the Sword best TOP splinter group. Suck it, Yev, Khyber, LB, Skorb, Croix, k-59. You guys can't do what I can do.
[/quote]

WHAT BUTTON I PUSH TO READ?

Edited by Rotavele

Paradox Vult!!!
[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1297057516' post='2623515']
brave attack bro, just like TOP always used to do :roll:

Apparently you learned your lesson of never trying to do anything on your own, but bandwaggoning the !@#$ out of everything?
[/quote]
u mad?