Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297056520' post='2623426']
No, I'd never expect TOP to not help it's allies, I'm merely pointing out that they're attacking people that once helped them.
[/quote]

Then I'm not sure what's so mysterious here. If you were still helping us, we would not be attacking you.

You see it's all about us. It's about how awesome we are, and it's about how much infra we have.

Can I have someone from MK give me another hollow compliment to ensure my loyalty? Please?

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297054840' post='2623315']
From the beginning to Karma, TOP was kissing NPO all over.

NPO needed help, you jumped ship and went completely across the web.

IRON needed help, you got rolled, For once you stood up for yourselves and allies regardless of war stats.

MK needed help, you jump across the treaty web and help the same people you were crying to destroy about a year ago.

Pick a side TOP and stick with it.
[/quote]

TPF war, TPF > IRON > TOP, they came that time too, just sayin'. Rode to help same ppl back then.

Good Luck TOP. You'll find some great ppl in SNAFU.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297055878' post='2623367']
Have you ever fought in a war on a consecutive side?
[/quote]
Yes. Oh and the guys who were treating you like crap for you helping them recently played a role in pushing TOP where it is.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297056627' post='2623436']
Then I'm not sure what's so mysterious here. If you were still helping us, we would not be attacking you.

You see it's all about us. It's about how awesome we are, and it's about how much infra we have.

Can I have someone from MK give me another hollow compliment to ensure my loyalty? Please?
[/quote]
You have pretty eyes

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297056520' post='2623426']
No, I'd never expect TOP to not help it's allies, I'm merely pointing out that they're attacking people that once helped them.
[/quote]

We've helped alliances we once attacked, attacked alliances we once helped, allied alliances we once attacked, been attacked by former allies, etc... The political landscape is constantly changing and it is almost impossible to never end up on the opposite side of alliances you were once on the same side as.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1297056575' post='2623431']
Has your alliance ever faught a war for more than 10 days?

How someone from MCXA feels they can insult [i]anyone[/i] is beyond me. Seriously, your alliance is worse than Legion.
[/quote]

I believe we rolled MK from 2007-09-09 till 2007-10-18, Thats about a month and 9 days. As well as many other wars we fought for a very long time, Silly GOONS and their lack of calculators :wub:

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297056604' post='2623435']
Wow, you really are a bunch of rats aren't you...
[/quote]
You heard it here first folks. TOP should have helped alliances that fought on the same side as them rather than their allies! Bunch of rats not helping people that they have no obligation to help. Won't even declare war on PB to help NpO. For shame.

Not that I post all that often around here but I find it so damn funny that TOP is declaring on behalf of MK a year after MK and friends ripped y'all a new one and imposed incredible reps that took you guys forever to pay off. You guys are pissed at Polar and I get that, why you guys don't carry the same grudge against Mk and co. is a mystery to me. Anyway have fun with your wars and stuff.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297056285' post='2623404']
Oh, mhawk. No matter how many times I explain this to you, you still try to turn the tables by axing most of the story. You're far less clever than you think.
[/quote]
The fact nearly every statement you make towards others involves a petty cheap character attack, while never addressing in a coherent manner the topic of discussion speaks volumes.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297056769' post='2623446']
I believe we rolled MK from 2007-09-09 till 2007-10-18, Thats about a month and 9 days. As well as many other wars we fought for a very long time, Silly GOONS and their lack of calculators :wub:
[/quote]
Oh sorry, I forgot that you liked to jump in on beatdowns. The military of MCXA holds no bounds!

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297056604' post='2623435']
Wow, you really are a bunch of rats aren't you...
[/quote]

[img]http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4123/adeprats.jpg[/img]

****ing rats...

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1297056817' post='2623448']
Not that I post all that often around here but I find it so damn funny that TOP is declaring on behalf of MK a year after MK and friends ripped y'all a new one and imposed incredible reps that took you guys forever to pay off. You guys are pissed at Polar and I get that, why you guys don't carry the same grudge against Mk and co. is a mystery to me. Anyway have fun with your wars and stuff.
[/quote]

MK is desperate to turn everyone against Pacifica... Besides, Its ok guys TOP will be back with Pacifica the next war, I can almost promise you.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297056547' post='2623428']
I didnt realize NPO or MCXA had anything to do with a TOP vs. NADC thread
[/quote]
WELLLLLLLLLLLLL.
TOP entered to help MK from the alliances attacking it because we attacked the NPO. MCXA signed surrender terms saying they wouldn't enter a front of the war they were uninvolved with. I'm just really confused from what you've been saying here. It seems like you want to keep fighting, yet you don't. Please tell me why MCXA has surrendered already?

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1297056872' post='2623453']
The fact nearly every statement you make towards others involves a petty cheap character attack, while never addressing in a coherent manner the topic of discussion speaks volumes.
[/quote]

Run-on sentence.

Also, I've explained many times to you what our beef with NPO in Karma was. Your argument has no ground to stand on here.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297056909' post='2623460']
WELLLLLLLLLLLLL.
TOP entered to help MK from the alliances attacking it because we attacked the NPO. MCXA signed surrender terms saying they wouldn't enter a front of the war they were uninvolved with. I'm just really confused from what you've been saying here. It seems like you want to keep fighting, yet you don't. Please tell me why MCXA has surrendered already?
[/quote]

No idea, go ask our government.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1297056874' post='2623454']
Oh sorry, I forgot that you liked to jump in on beatdowns. The military of MCXA holds no bounds!
[/quote]

Here,
[img]http://school.discoveryeducation.com/clipart/images/tissubox.gif[/img]
Take one and pass it down.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1297056803' post='2623447']
You heard it here first folks. TOP should have helped alliances that fought on the same side as them rather than their allies! Bunch of rats not helping people that they have no obligation to help. Won't even declare war on PB to help NpO. For shame.
[/quote]

Well done for putting words in my mouth, I never said TOP shouldn'tattack us, we attacked MK, it's to be expected, I'm merely pointing out the complete change about they've achieved in the last 12 months and the absurdities of it, I do hope they're happy with what they're doing cause I sure wouldn't be.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297056891' post='2623458']
MK is desperate to turn everyone against Pacifica... Besides, Its ok guys TOP will be back with Pacifica the next war, I can almost promise you.
[/quote]

I love these statements from people who have no idea how to form new relationships instead of pigeon holing themselves for 2+ years. We respect former enemies who we believe aren't too different from us in several respects. That's where you will find where the foundations of our friendship formed. The fact some of you arm chair quarterbacks think this was built purely off their hate for Polar is silly seeing as relations were warming up before we even canceled on them (That's directed at that STA member above).

[/quote]

We pre-empted them, hit them hard and dialed the clock back quite a bit. We then got to know each other a bit and decided we liked each other, and had similar FA goals. Pretty simple, they didn't stab us in the back or anything...unlike some.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297056547' post='2623428']
I didnt realize NPO or MCXA had anything to do with a TOP vs. NADC thread
[/quote]

You've certainly made that abundantly clear by your posts.

[quote name='Detlev' timestamp='1297056601' post='2623434']
YOU ALSO NEED TO UNBAN ME FROM YOUR GODDAMNED FORUMS.
[/quote]

The foundation of the Unholy Alliance is the stipulation that you will remain banned FOR ALL TIME.

Not that I post all that often around here but I find it so damn funny that TOP is declaring on behalf of MK a year after MK and friends ripped y'all a new one and imposed incredible [b]reps that took you guys forever to pay off[/b]. You guys are pissed at Polar and I get that, why you guys don't carry the same grudge against Mk and co. is a mystery to me. Anyway have fun with your wars and stuff.
[/quote]

Actually it took like 9 months or so. And who said we don't carry a grudge against MK? This is just phase 2.

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297057217' post='2623486']
Well done for putting words in my mouth, I never said TOP shouldn'tattack us, we attacked MK, it's to be expected, I'm merely pointing out the complete change about they've achieved in the last 12 months and the absurdities of it, I do hope they're happy with what they're doing cause I sure wouldn't be.
[/quote]
Please explain how someone changing their politcal course over a year makes someone a "rat", tia