Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1297059502' post='2623620']
I'll take your word on it. Still, if someone beat me within an inch of my life and stole everything I owned I would have a tough time sharing an apartment with that person. I suppose you guys had to pick sides and the neighbours grass was definitely greener. It's too bad, the world would be a lot more fun if you guys were plotting revenge against both Polar and MK though.
[/quote]

Who says we aren't?

Hey TOP as a huge detractor of yours I gotta say this dow shows a lot of class on your part. Sure I used to just troll the owf insulting you guys in any sort of reference to your name came up but wow, you've really changed my mind here. I'm going to change my aa to your guy's and fight with you. The honorable side.
^_^

[color="#FF0000"]<3[/color]

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1297061644' post='2623734']
Hey TOP as a huge detractor of yours I gotta say this dow shows a lot of class on your part. Sure I used to just troll the owf insulting you guys in any sort of reference to your name came up but wow, you've really changed my mind here. I'm going to change my aa to your guy's and fight with you. The honorable side.
^_^

[color="#FF0000"]<3[/color]
[/quote]

You almost had me fooled that you were Steve Buscimi...

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297065440' post='2623800']
Your time will come.
[/quote]

Nice to know, I was starting to be worried.

I understand, you need to follow your new master's orders first, then you can do what you want. ;)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297065706' post='2623806']
Nice to know, I was starting to be worried.

I understand, you need to follow your new master's orders first, then you can do what you want. ;)
[/quote] Yes sir! Our first responsibility is to be loyal meat shields. Either that or we are infra lovers who only attack micro alliances. Depends on what you are trying to argue I guess.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1297055570' post='2623348']
You're using the same strategy as the Karma War? You mean you cut a deal with your "opponents" to dance around and pretend like you're actually participating, while your "allies" take a disproportionate nuke-laden beating on your behalf???

/Remember, if you truly want to replicate the entire strategy, you have to threaten your "allies" in back channels, puff out your chest like you actually were valuable to your side, and then spend the next two years lamenting the fact that "everyone hates us" and "we're so misunderstood" when other people discuss your alliance.
[/quote]
Dont forget no nuke agreements

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/wickedj8/avatars/znx168jpg.gif[/IMG]

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1297059873' post='2623635']
Paradox Vult!!!

u mad?
[/quote]

Nah bro. I just like to see TOP doing what it does best: sucking on someone elses teets, bandwaggoning into wars that it can easily win and then claiming their gods of war. After all, it's worked every time you did that, and the one time you showed initiative you were shown to be utterly incompotent. Lovely too see things coming full circle :)

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1297067121' post='2623834']
Nah bro. I just like to see TOP doing what it does best: sucking on someone elses teets, bandwaggoning into wars that it can easily win and then claiming their gods of war. After all, it's worked every time you did that, and the one time you showed initiative you were shown to be utterly incompotent. Lovely too see things coming full circle :)
[/quote]

u mad? QQQQ!

[color="#0000FF"]Oh TOP, boy are you pathetic. It is amazing how a once independent alliance has been regulated to a lapdog. How long before you are discarded?

Also, NADC? Man you guys are brave.

Edit: Actually, I take that back. TOP never had any dignity. I'll enjoy the day you burn. Again.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1297067121' post='2623834']
[/quote]
TOP's war performance last war was pretty impressive, actually.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1297058087' post='2623562']
Your 8 man alliance, on the other hand, is a joke.
[/quote]

Your alliance proves that even 200+ man alliances can be a joke to top all others.

Witty response though, how's that working out for you, being witty?

But you know, I've never really seen the big deal about TOP, sorry, I'm just not seeing it.

Heh, less thqn two weeks ago i was reading a thread where people were telling how godly TOP:s military was during bipolar, now it seems we were always incompetent. Oh well, atleast in my case i think the incompetent part is right. :)

My first war was against NADC during BLEU-NADC, so its nice to get the change to fight them again. :) especially now that we made the deal to not to use our nuclear weapons, its fun because it saves my infra.

Edited by terveis

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297068820' post='2623847']
TOP's war performance last war was pretty impressive, actually.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There's a lot more to being a respectable alliance than simply performing well in war. Though I do find it funny that TOP hadn't jumped in until well after the war was won.[/color]

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297056189' post='2623394']
This may take the cake for dumbest comment in the entire thread thus far.
[/quote]

You spoke too soon, babe:

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297056189' post='2623395']
double post
[/quote]

Delicious irony, imo.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297070344' post='2623855']
[color="#0000FF"]There's a lot more to being a respectable alliance than simply performing well in war. Though I do find it funny that TOP hadn't jumped in until well after the war was won.[/color]
[/quote]

TOP has a long standing policy to flock to those in power.

The one time they tried to stray from that policy, they got put into their place and showed the world exactly why they've always flocked to power, because they are too inept to do anything else.

Edited by memoryproblems

I am very happy that I can once more fight alongside TOP as their liberation forces charge ahead, soon to cleanse the field of heathens.

The Quiziotle Defense Force thanks you for this, and promises never to forget the sacrifices we all make in the crusade against the oppressive NADC :)