Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' timestamp='1297053956' post='2623266']
And we have a winner!

You're the first person in this thread to accuse TOP of being infra hugging wimps. So how does it feel to use an out of date insult which has been repeatedly proven false beyond any reasonable doubt?
[/quote]

Shoulda woulda coulda hit polar.

[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/600/macanddennis.gif[/img]

Edited by Desperado

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1297054264' post='2623287']
Tech > Infra > Land > Friends.

Some folks will put land alittle higher but I'm abit old fashioned. I kinda like my infra.
[/quote]

I honestly see nothing wrong with my mathematical approach and you and BEazy need to buzz off! >[color="#FF0000"][b]:[/b][/color](

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1297054196' post='2623282']
Yes honoring treaties is so dishonorable. Being on the opposite side of NpO is so dishonorable. But whatev. Let's have a good fight my enemies.
[/quote]
Backing people who attacked someone for no apparent reason is, especially when the alliance that's doing it is TOP who abjectly refused to back NPO when they did a similar thing in Karma. This is of course the same TOP that did the same thing in TOP/CNG and started that little excursion.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1297054350' post='2623295']
Backing people who attacked someone for no apparent reason is, especially when the alliance that's doing it is TOP who abjectly refused to back NPO when they did a similar thing in Karma. This is of course the same TOP that did the same thing in TOP/CNG and started that little excursion.
[/quote]

We refused to back NPO because they spat in our face as we tried to mediate a peace for them.

Our ally needs help, we'll provide it.

Edited by kencojenko

[/quote]

SHouldn't you guys be working more on surrendering, and worrying less about what TOP does?

[quote name='Desperado' timestamp='1297053597' post='2623249']
Congrats on declaring on alliances that aren't even close to your size! Shame you didn't have the guts to hit polar a month ago when you had the chance. TOP <3 INFRA
[/quote]

First, thank you for congratulating us on our target selection. This strategy was proven sound in the Karma war, and we hope that it will be again.

Second, when the $%&@ did we have the option to hit the blue colony?!?! Seriously?!?!? What the $%&@! I will !@#$@#$ skull-$%&@ the !@#$% that passed up the chance. Goddammit! $%&@! It was you Jenko! Wasn't it you piece of !@#$. This is all YOUR fault.

Third, yes, we are quite fond of infrastructure. Thank you for taking note of our preferences.

[quote name='kencojenko' timestamp='1297054478' post='2623302']
[/quote]
Well, that at least is more than you have done in the past.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1297054500' post='2623303']
SHouldn't you guys be working more on surrendering, and worrying less about what TOP does?
[/quote]
I come from a long line of multi-taskers. I can opine on TOP, fight my MHA opponents, and annoy you all at once. It's why they pay me the big bucks.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1297054173' post='2623279']
Maybe your alliance should leave war to those who are good at it.
[/quote]

This was the best thing said in the whole thread so far.

[/quote]

In our defense, NPO never [i]asked[/i] us to attack with them in karma.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1297054431' post='2623299']
Watch the infamy hit on the peace deal, this looks like an "intervention" CB. Then again I guess your rep's cooled a bit by now.
[/quote]

This man gets it!

also :wub: chickenzilla :wub:

[/quote]

We refused to back NPO because they spat in our face as we tried to mediate a peace for them.

[/quote]

The only thing that TOP loves more than it's infra is it's pride. NPO wounded our pride, and we left them to the dogs. MK showers us with meaningless and empty compliments that inflate our already staggeringly enormous egos. We like this and so support their senseless war of aggression.

Such is the nature of the Unholy Alliance. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

[/quote]

From the beginning to Karma, TOP was kissing NPO all over.

NPO needed help, you jumped ship and went completely across the web.

IRON needed help, you got rolled, For once you stood up for yourselves and allies regardless of war stats.

MK needed help, you jump across the treaty web and help the same people you were crying to destroy about a year ago.

Pick a side TOP and stick with it.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297054840' post='2623315']

IRON needed help, you got rolled, For once you stood up for yourselves and allies regardless of war stats.

MK needed help, you jump across the treaty web and help the same people you were crying to destroy about a year ago.

[/quote]

Silly Rotavele, talking out your ass is for Alterego

:wub: SNAFU
:wub: TOP

[img]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/042010/1272341295_pole-vault-fail.gif[/img]

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297054840' post='2623315']

[/quote]

You ignore the post you are quoting, you praise us after "insulting" us and then you spout that we "jump across the treaty web"? You have to be the slowest person in all of Bob. How is helping MK "jumping across the treaty web"?