We Have a Grievance...

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bartb88' timestamp='1296970453' post='2621470']
For everyone's information. I am no longer GR's Vice Archon. I have nothing to do with GR anymore. My signature should be removed.
[/quote]

<3 you brother. No hard feelings from this side of the camp fire.

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1296970689' post='2621492']
Actually something just occured to me, C&G was big then ODN joined and everyone bigger than them left. Yes clearly we are the worst alliance, if the biggest and baddest bloc around started to crumble after ODN joined.
[/quote]

There was one alliance that left the bloc and it was due to the efforts of a former member of Legion. Soooooooo. Yeah.

Edited by AirMe

Actually something just occured to me, C&G was big then ODN joined and everyone bigger than them left. Yes clearly we are the worst alliance, if the biggest and baddest bloc around started to crumble after ODN joined.
[/quote]

Good sir, I must protest.

[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/OmegaMet/Haters_gonna_hate.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Yeah. All those alliances* left because of us.

(*Read: MK)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296970525' post='2621477']
Now THIS, is how a bloc should operate. It is announcements like this, that are the reasons blocs exist within the world.
[/quote]
Yup clearly,
GOON attacks someone we have a MDP with (notice how if NPO had gone in then we would have had no treaty obligation to come in), then we declare on one of their attackers, then one of their treaty partners comes with a MDoAP. Which then triggers a MADP with a whole bunch of people at the same time. Yes a bloc needs that many lines to get invovled.

Attack
MDP->MDoAP->MADP (only 1 party invovled).

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1296970925' post='2621516']
Yup clearly,
GOON attacks someone we have a MDP with (notice how if NPO had gone in then we would have had no treaty obligation to come in), then we declare on one of their attackers, then one of their treaty partners comes with a MDoAP. Which then triggers a MADP with a whole bunch of people at the same time. Yes a bloc needs that many lines to get invovled.

Attack
MDP->MDoAP->MADP (only 1 party invovled).
[/quote]

I believe I speak for everyone reading this when I say... huh?

[quote name='Arcadian Empire' timestamp='1296970934' post='2621518']
Umm... if Legion is Worst Alliance Ever - why are we being attacked by five new alliances now?
[/quote]
If our allies want to join in the fun, who are we to say no?

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

[/quote]

You should stop trying before you hurt yourself.

[quote name='Arcadian Empire' timestamp='1296970934' post='2621518']
Umm... if Legion is Worst Alliance Ever - why are we being attacked by five new alliances now? Surely, GOONs with their non-Worst-Alliance-Ever status should've been able to take us down themselves.

Oh wait...
[/quote]
GOONS would have no problem with The Legion. However I don't think it's any surprise that we would need help with Legion, NPO, TPF, NSO, NAC, TLR, 64D, CoJ, ASU, Olympus, Invicta, and Sanitarium.

Edited by ktarthan