We Have a Grievance...

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arcadian Empire' timestamp='1296972004' post='2621600']
EDIT: It's not my fault that their alliance strength is dropping at that rate.
[/quote]

At least your edit there gives an accurate summation of Legion's combat abilities. Their NS drop is not your fault.:smug:

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296973810' post='2621689']
What a great speech, you should credit the actual person. I hope you are not trying to put this off as yours.

ooc George H.W. Bush - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnQHaQWoA"]Announces "Tonight, the battle has been joined".[/url] (Time 00:35 / 10:00) /ooc

Plagiarism is bad.
[/quote]

Parody is good.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296971262' post='2621542']
GOONS would have no problem with The Legion. However I don't think it's any surprise that we would need help with Legion, NPO, TPF, NSO, NAC, TLR, 64D, CoJ, ASU, Olympus, Invicta, and Sanitarium.
[/quote]
This is an entirely fair statement- to expect GOONS to be able to hold out against our combined superior numbers is just silly. Counters are to be expected in a war. I am a bit disappointed though, I need my defensive slots filled :(.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296971996' post='2621598']
As we're fighting 12 alliances we'll allow you to take credit for 1/12th of that 2m damage.

2,000,000 / 12 = 166,666.67

Man, we're kicking your butt. :awesome:
[/quote]

So by this logic, HoT has also managed to Dish out 167k NS of damage to GOONS

Congrats to 64D slayer of giants

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296974910' post='2621736']
So by this logic, HoT has also managed to Dish out 167k NS of damage to GOONS

Congrats to 64D slayer of giants
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=418916"]Gotta do something to keep morale up.[/url]

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296971641' post='2621569']
Id also like to point out, that this operation was planned months ago when MK was still in CnG and SirWilliam was still prince. The commencement of this operation today is a direct testament to the planning, cunning and carefully laid plot hatched by SirWilliam months ago.
[/quote]

LOLOLOL

wait wait wait so let me get this straight.

You planned to have the entirety of CnG declare on the Legion, after we declare on GOONS, after doomhouse attacks NPO for no reason?

Sweet.

[quote name='Zyvexal' timestamp='1296975791' post='2621766']
LOLOLOL

wait wait wait so let me get this straight.

You planned to have the entirety of CnG declare on the Legion, after we declare on GOONS, after doomhouse attacks NPO for no reason?

Sweet.
[/quote]
You Sir, have just made my afternoon.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the alliances of CnG for coming to our aid, because =LOST= probably couldn't have taken on Legion alone :P

As for the source of the DoW, it is a parody of another work penned mostly by myself. I am most pleased someone realized the source material before I got the chance to clarify in my own response.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1296970115' post='2621427']
Wow, GOONS really needed to be saved it would seem. :awesome:
[/quote]

Kind of fitting that we, a leftist alliance, gets to attack an alliance with a gov member named Kerensky :awesome:

You and your provisional government :P

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1296977872' post='2621815']
I must say, I don't know how much good this will do seeing as the only CnG alliance not currently at war with someone else is =LOST= and they are just out of war.
[/quote]

You're forgetting GR. I don't see an issue.

I must say, I don't know how much good this will do seeing as the only CnG alliance not currently at war with someone else is =LOST= and they are just out of war.
[/quote]

CnG alliances are competent enough to fight and win multiple fronts.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1296975709' post='2621762']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=418916"]Gotta do something to keep morale up.[/url]
[/quote]

I suppose this is just as relevant then?

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Goon%20Order%20Of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20And%20Sadism

Or we could get back to the point that the damage dealt in this war is not equally divided by the number of aa's you are at war with. This has nothing to do with any graphs charts or any other witty link you plan on posting but rather simple common sense which is what seemed to be missing in the original post I quoted.

Edit: bad link

Edited by The Crimson King

[/quote]

Athens is currently at war with 6 alliances and we are doing just fine. :P

[quote name='Max Cristof' timestamp='1296978047' post='2621822']
You're forgetting GR. I don't see an issue.
[/quote]
Oh, wow, I forgot they existed. And I didn't claim there was an issue, I merely said I didn't think it'd do much.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1296978097' post='2621823']
CnG alliances are competent enough to fight and win multiple fronts.
[/quote]
And I never said they weren't. But my point still stands minus the fact that I forgot about GR.