We Have a Grievance...

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1296972110' post='2621605']
I could give you the actual war percentages if you wanted (if your stats department lacks them), we had more wars then the rest of the "12" with the exception of NPO
[/quote]

Actually, NSO - an alliance a fraction of your size - recently passed you in offensive wars.

Credit: GOONS Stats Department in conjunction with NSO Stats Department

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296972244' post='2621612']
Actually, NSO - an alliance a fraction of your size - recently passed you in offensive wars.

Credit: GOONS Stats Department in conjunction with NSO Stats Department
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Most of Legion's wars are defensive anyway. I'd say that got some heat of NPO, but that would require the assumption be made that the defending Legion nations posed some sort of challenge. From what I'm hearing you fellows are simply bankrolling GOONS. Way to go![/color]

[quote name='Arcadian Empire' timestamp='1296972004' post='2621600']
I speak from facts readily available to everyone. You just have to search for them on the GOONs alliance page.
[/quote]

The Hopeless Coalition has done 2 million NS worth of damage to GOONS while your allies in NpO have lost half and NPO nearly 40% of theirs. That sure is something to be proud of.

[quote name='Arcadian Empire' timestamp='1296972004' post='2621600']
EDIT: It's not my fault that their alliance strength is dropping at that rate.
[/quote]

You're right, it's not. :lol1:

[color="#0000FF"]Also, Legion, did you really think you'd come out of this war unscathed? Is that the reason you refused to declare war on anyone other than GOONS? Now you're just going to burn without having accomplished anything. At the very least you could have done some damage to Umbrella or MK before their cavalry came in for the rescue. But I never did credit GOONS with an overabundance of intelligence.

As for NSO hitting GOONS, yes, we are. We have always been going to hit GOONS. Our nations are just as bad as GOONS'. I mean GOONs (I won't make that mistake again). Not as many alliances as are doing so would be hitting GOONs (most likely just NSO and one or two others, which would have been enough), had it not been for your cowardice. That threw a wrench in many plans, unfortunately, and has left NPO unable to be assisted and unrelieved on two other fronts. What a great ally you are![/color]

[quote name='MisterShadow' timestamp='1296972110' post='2621605']
I could give you the actual war percentages if you wanted (if your stats department lacks them), we had more wars then the rest of the "12" with the exception of NPO
[/quote]
Sorry, I already said I'm only allowing you to take credit for 1/12th. I have dibs.

What a great speech, you should credit the actual person. I hope you are not trying to put this off as yours.

ooc George H.W. Bush - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnQHaQWoA"]Announces "Tonight, the battle has been joined".[/url] (Time 00:35 / 10:00) /ooc

Plagiarism is bad.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaguar1' timestamp='1296972160' post='2621608']
Yeah, nevermind that GOONS subjects Bob to unspeakable atrocities on a daily basis.
[/quote]

[ooc]
For all you people who aren't old enough to remember, or, or are too stupid to care:

[url="http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/ghwbushiraqinvasion.htm"]Click here to understand why the OP used the words he did[/url]

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1296973810' post='2621689']
What a great speech, you should credit the actual person. I hope you are not trying to put this off as yours.

ooc George H.W. Bush - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrnQHaQWoA"]Announces "Tonight, the battle has been joined".[/url] (Time 00:35 / 10:00) /ooc

Plagiarism is bad.
[/quote]

Naw, GHWB didn't say anything about Legion. :smug: He might have called Iraq Goons though...

[/ooc]

In other news, this went so far over most of your heads that it was hijacked and flown into a national landmark.

Edited by Proximus

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296972888' post='2621639']
[color="#0000FF"]Also, Legion, did you really think you'd come out of this war unscathed? Is that the reason you refused to declare war on anyone other than GOONS? Now you're just going to burn without having accomplished anything. At the very least you could have done some damage to Umbrella or MK before their cavalry came in for the rescue. But I never did credit GOONS with an overabundance of intelligence.

As for NSO hitting GOONS, yes, we are. We have always been going to hit GOONS. Our nations are just as bad as GOONS'. I mean GOONs (I won't make that mistake again). Not as many alliances as are doing so would be hitting GOONs (most likely just NSO and one or two others, which would have been enough), had it not been for your cowardice. That threw a wrench in many plans, unfortunately, and has left NPO unable to be assisted and unrelieved on two other fronts. What a great ally you are![/color]
[/quote]

I think terms for NSO should include merging into GOONS. GOONSO. Yes, think of the possibilities!