KoH Recognition of Hostility with VE

Well, at least KoH has the balls and the honor to stand by its agreements. Also, props to you for making a legitimate announcement on the OWF. Although some larger alliances find it funny to disrespect smaller alliances who are acting honorably, I do not subscribe to that philosophy. Props to you, KoH.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296266999' post='2608304']
If you did make such an agreement, this is a poor show on the part of Misfit Nations and would be why VE didn't make a public annoucement.Best of luck.
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more! -_-

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1296267964' post='2608337']
Well, at least KoH has the balls and the honor to stand by its agreements. Also, props to you for making a legitimate announcement on the OWF. Although some larger alliances find it funny to disrespect smaller alliances who are acting honorably, I do not subscribe to that philosophy. Props to you, KoH.
[/quote]

o/ BD
o/ KoH

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296267039' post='2608306']
A thorn is overstating it. More like a buzzing mosquito.

EDIT:

Please hold your applause until the end of the performance. I would hate for you to not hear your descent.
[/quote]

VEs performance since the moment you began manufacturing your CB this war has been a comedy of errors. Do you expect anyone to believe VE is suddenly going to some how redeem themselves in the eyes of allies or enemies before its over?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296269950' post='2608371']
VEs performance since the moment you began manufacturing your CB this war has been a comedy of errors. Do you expect anyone to believe VE is suddenly going to some how redeem themselves in the eyes of allies or enemies before its over?
[/quote]
We don't need redeeming in the eyes of our allies, for they believe the truth of the situation, not what distorted version your side believes right now. As for our enemies? If I have learned one thing, it is that most people will not allow for redemption from their enemies, unless its politically convienent.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296271772' post='2608409']
Another thing that sets NSO and VE apart, following treaties.
[/quote]
I was expecting a peace mode joke, personally, but this is just as funny.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1296270969' post='2608399']
Protecting treaty partners is immoral. You've become the monster VE.
[/quote]
It's really not about morality. It's more about having fun...something two micro alliances were trying to do. If the misfits couldn't handle all the fun that comes with declaring on a big-boy alliance then they should politely decline from entering the stage next time.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296272555' post='2608434']
Check and mate.

VE [i]protects[/i] its [i]protect[/i]orate. Shocking.
[/quote]

A mature protector...if such an agreement was in effect between two micro-alliances, would actually advise the protectorate to seek peace. Preferably, a white one.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296272818' post='2608446']
The issue here isn't VE protecting though.

Try reading the OP.
[/quote]

Except other people (including me!) see the issue differently.

Try reading the thread.

[quote name='Strykewolf' timestamp='1296272940' post='2608452']
A mature protector...if such an agreement was in effect between two micro-alliances, would actually advise the protectorate to seek peace. Preferably, a white one.
[/quote]

I think the mature protector here would act as protector.

(What, agreements and decisions can't change? Please.)