KoH Recognition of Hostility with VE

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1296340960' post='2610011']
Yes. VE isn't in the wrong here. Misfit Nations were the only ones who violated their agreement with KoH not to bring in protectorates. MN, you can't hide behind the "that gov. guy who agreed to it didn't have any power to do so" argument. All government members must have clearly stated responsibilities and restrictions. You might not think it is fair, but it is.
[/quote]

They do have clearly stated responsibilities and restrictions.
The member spoke out of turn and has been spoken to. This is getting ridiculous, so we should allow any gov member, no matter what level or position, to make a statement(that we told them when they became gov they did not have the power to make) and follow it as our alliance policy? I dont think so.
He made a mistake, he has been reprimanded, and we moved on from there.

KoH refused to research our gov structure before taking everything that was said as contract. They had to ask us who was in charge before the peace talks(24+ hours after the conversation with Sho). If they thought Sho had the power to make agreements why did they not go to him with the peace request? Because they knew good and well he couldnt make that call.

KoH knew good and well that if they kept fighting VE would join. They knew for days before VE joined. That is the only agreement that was made between the leaders of the two alliances in question.

If they are so hurt by our protector declaring they can have their protector do the same for them...

Edited by Frodark

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1296340960' post='2610011']
Yes. VE isn't in the wrong here. Misfit Nations were the only ones who violated their agreement with KoH not to bring in protectorates. MN, you can't hide behind the "that gov. guy who agreed to it didn't have any power to do so" argument. All government members must have clearly stated responsibilities and restrictions. You might not think it is fair, but it is.
[/quote]
They do. This particular member overstepped theirs and KoH was informed very quickly that this was the case. They then chose to come here and lie about there ever being an agreement to begin with. It would be like if we went to Chris Kaos and convinced him to have GATO declare war on itself, which honestly wouldn't be the dumbest thing you guys ever did. Would GATO then be in the wrong for pointing out, days in advance, that GATO leadership does not work that way and that if some kind of agreement were to be reached with GATO it must go through the proper channels? If so, I think I am going to try it because judging by many of the comments surrounding this war coming out of GATO, I'm confident I can find someone in your government I can get to go along with it.

[QUOTE]
And MoB -- you left Pacifica all those years ago to escape this kind of behaviour - now your firmly attaching to Viridia like this?? The bastion of hypocrisy in this world. I'd put more trust in the word Moo of 4 years ago than I would in the Impero of today.[/QUOTE]

As I recall I left over behaviors like betraying and libeling their members, engaging in cronyism, and the mentality that the NPO leadership gets to control who you can be friends with; engaging in aggressive rhetoric against alliances that attack you was never one of my reasons.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1296315175' post='2609510']
Yeah man Polaris is tiny.

Regardless, while the rest of my alliance appears to be preoccupied with removing Polaris from its sanctioned status, I think I can spare a few war slots for your alliance (seeing as half of you are in my range).

See ya soon!

Edit: Hope you have a good banking system :smug:
[/quote]

I'm sure my alliance members will enjoy that immensely. I'll issue them with their Bank of Siberia credit cards now so they are activated and ready to roll when you come knocking.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1296340816' post='2610006']
hmmmm... It's ok for you guys to pre-empt a sanctioned alliance based on shoddy evidence that several people shot holes in, but somehow wrong for our side to hit back? I absolutely love how you do business good sir :)
[/quote]

That's kind of my point in a very round about fashion. Every time anything happens the amount of !@#$%*ing would make you think the sky is falling. Even for the most minor of things, or things that wouldn't normally generate any interest. As a result, when real issues pop up its hard to take anyone's indignation seriously because looking back, we get as much drama and rhetoric thrown in or faces whether its a papercut or a stab wound.

Save the complaining for actual issues or, and I know this is true, It just gets ignored. After a certain amount of pure garbage, we lose interest in wading through it for something worth discussing. I my self don't bother replying to several already because literally nothing they've ever said had any redeeming qualities.

Edited by TypoNinja

o/ KoH

I wish you glory on the battlefield, fear in the hearts of your enemies, and bravery beyond word and song when some fall.

You have already proven yourselves and gone far beyond the call of duty. I salute you in you abilities to fight and in forcing VE into combat against you. Long after this is over you will be recalled for your honor and integrity.

Wow... I missed something here;

1. Misfit Nations attack NpO
2. KOH attacks Misfit Nations
3. VE attacks KOH
4. KOH complains about how;

Misfit Nations [b]VS[/b] KOH and NpO is a one on one fight and bringing VE in the fight is unfair.

Again, don't declare if you aren't willing to take a stand.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296316014' post='2609521']
[Imperos] empty words and false empathy aren't needed here. Your 'sincerities' don't make you look any better than the lying, two-faced piece of !@#$ you are.
[/quote]

Oh, and Rayvon discovered a thread to troll in.
I really hope for your sake that this wasn't an honest attempt at a debate.

Edited by leprecon

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1296384583' post='2610996']
Oh, and Rayvon discovered a thread to troll in.
I really hope for your sake that this wasn't an honest attempt at a debate.
[/quote]

I [i]share my thoughts[/i] where I see fit, and how I see fit. To use a saying your 'side' has effectively used up, do something about it.

A debate would imply there's another way of seeing it.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296398164' post='2611095']
A debate would imply there's another way of seeing it.
[/quote]

Your failure to accept that those who disagree with you aren't complete morons (or plain evil) just shows your ignorance.

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1296402466' post='2611136']
Your failure to accept that those who disagree with you aren't complete morons (or plain evil) just shows your ignorance.
[/quote]

Your failure to accept that I know more about your government than you do just shows your ignorance.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296403786' post='2611159']
Your failure to accept that I know more about your government than you do just shows your ignorance.
[/quote]
A fool thinks he is a wise man, while a wise man knows he is a fool.

Nice to see you making a fool of yourself. :)

Well I think this thread is pretty much tapped out lol.

Let's all just shut up and see what happens especially since this is going no where nor effecting anything.

Edited by General Milienius

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1296340816' post='2610006']
hmmmm... It's ok for you guys to pre-empt a sanctioned alliance based on shoddy evidence that several people shot holes in, but somehow wrong for our side to hit back? I absolutely love how you do business good sir :)
[/quote]

I don't recall anyone ever saying that your side attacking back was "wrong." I don't believe you understand how we do business at all.

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1296386203' post='2611008']
I don't see the problem here to be honest. Whilst obviously the Misfit Nations couldn't uphold their agreement, VE are hardly interfering anyway.
[/quote]
Once again, for the reading impaired, there was no agreement. On post 139 a member of the KoH government even admitted there was no agreement.

[quote]Im one of those leaders, and i do my homework. im not justifying anything. i was upset to hear what we thought was a breaking of the 1 on 1 agreement, now i'm ok with it once i realized there never really was one. hey, miscommunications and mistakes are a pervading part of political life, and I'm always willing to be understanding about that.[/quote]

If even some of the KoH government is being reasonable enough to admit the belief there was any kind of agreement was the result of a mistake and a miscommunication, why is it alliances like GATO and UPN cannot figure out the obvious?

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296406517' post='2611197']
A fool thinks he is a wise man, while a wise man knows he is a fool.

Nice to see you making a fool of yourself. :)
[/quote]

Hahaha - you really don't want to go down that road. Not considering your history in these threads. To sit here and think I speak without fore knowledge, or without purpose - is a foolish thought all it's own.

I've been amongst your government for years. I've worked close beside them. I've been in higher levels of that forum than you could even dream of. Talked with them all on personal levels. I've seen truths in those discussions that would make any true Viridian's blood boil. Been subjected to their lies. Witnessed their deceit. Argued treachery. And eventually cast out.

Who is really the fool? The one who opens their eyes to the truth in front of them? Or the one who continues to follow blindly?

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296403786' post='2611159']
[/quote]

Yea, No you don't.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296408566' post='2611227'] alliances like [b]GATO[/b] and [b]UPN[/b] cannot figure out the obvious?
[/quote]

Answered your own question.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296409986' post='2611242']
Hahaha - you really don't want to go down that road. Not considering your history in these threads. To sit here and think I speak without fore knowledge, or without purpose - is a foolish thought all it's own.
[/quote]

Of course you have purpose, you are a disgruntled ex member who's bitter over seeing the alliance flourish and do better without your leadership that it ever did with you at the helm. This is naturally unacceptable to your fragile ego, so you do everything you can to convince yourself and others that we aren't doing as well as we are.

[quote]I've been amongst your government for years. I've worked close beside them. I've been in higher levels of that forum than you could even dream of. Talked with them all on personal levels. I've seen truths in those discussions that would make any true Viridian's blood boil. Been subjected to their lies. Witnessed their deceit. Argued treachery. And eventually cast out. [/quote]

Cast out? You mean how when you were Lord, the dictator of the alliance, you decided to quit in a massive display of butthurt, instead of sitting down and doing the work and using your position as Executive to make the alliance the place you wanted it to be?

[quote]
Who is really the fool? The one who opens their eyes to the truth in front of them? Or the one who continues to follow blindly?
[/quote]

I donnuo, you went from leader of a sanctioned alliance to member of a joke of an alliance, who can't do anything but rage impotently on the OWF. That pretty much makes you the poster child for foolishness as far as I'm concerned.

Also, feel free to join the war at any time, I believe you have multiple treaty partners under attack at this point, so you've even got a selection to choose from.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296412549' post='2611285']
Of course you have purpose, you are a disgruntled ex member who's bitter over seeing the alliance flourish and do better without your leadership that it ever did with you at the helm. This is naturally unacceptable to your fragile ego, so you do everything you can to convince yourself and others that we aren't doing as well as we are.[/quote]
If you believe I'm disgruntled, then I'm doing my job right.
And I wouldn't exactly call what you are 'flourishing'.

[quote]Cast out? You mean how when you were Lord, the dictator of the alliance, you decided to quit in a massive display of butthurt, instead of sitting down and doing the work and using your position as Executive to make the alliance the place you wanted it to be? [/quote]

Well now you're going back a couple years - and way off key for this thread or anything to do with - anything. And quit in a 'massive display of butthurt'? Perhaps you're subscribing to Solaris' uneducated stories. When I left, at the end of my tenure as Lord in May 2008 (which even further throws off your projection - since I was the leadership of an MADP partner and still heavily involved and close to Viridia), it was due to a coup in progress regarding my inactivity. Speak to your MoAwe on that. Those that have apologized for it in past years like Smooth, Impero and Corny; those who were part of and created Ordo Recolitus (the one's who informed me of it going on behind my back - specifically Chief4Real).

The cast out comment was referring to a year ago, when I left VE to go form Symphony (where even still I couldn't get reprieve to just [s]play the game[/s] live my life) . When I effectively washed my hands of the Entente and the sewer the leadership is flushing it down. When the leadership of that alliance was pushing a lot of people away. Claiming all of us left due to said 'butthurt' over promotion passings. When you were all too blinded by your own egos and desires to see the path you were taking. And I'm not alone in this. Your accusations of delusion would only be accurate if your insinuating a mass delusion.

[quote]I donnuo, you went from leader of a sanctioned alliance to member of a joke of an alliance, who can't do anything but rage impotently on the OWF. That pretty much makes you the poster child for foolishness as far as I'm concerned.[/quote]
Again, a very old and tired argument. And very stringy. You leave out the time I mentioned above where I spent a period of time leading an alliance that was MADP'd and effectively closer than even GOD in it's own respects.

I've been in the Viridian circle since January 2007, and it is only August of 2010 that I finally made the full sway away.

[quote]Also, feel free to join the war at any time, I believe you have multiple treaty partners under attack at this point, so you've even got a selection to choose from.[/quote]

I'm well aware we do. It's not within my power to do anything about that tho, is it?

Unlike your 'protectorates', our lower gov members know when not to speak out for the alliance. We don't lack in discipline.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296413743' post='2611311']

Unlike your 'protectorates', our lower gov members know when not to speak out for the alliance. We don't lack in discipline.
[/quote]

Indeed. Even now as your allies undergo trial by fire, their sky lighting up as with a thousand suns as missile upon missile rains down upon their heads, the strength of their nations rapidly edging towards nothingness, they look upon you, their treaty partner, friend, ally even now remaining unmoved and unengaged and say to themselves, "welp, I am sure glad NSO is so disciplined."

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296415333' post='2611342']
Indeed. Even now as your allies undergo trial by fire, their sky lighting up as with a thousand suns as missile upon missile rains down upon their heads, the strength of their nations rapidly edging towards nothingness, they look upon you, their treaty partner, friend, ally even now remaining unmoved and unengaged and say to themselves, "welp, I am sure glad NSO is so disciplined."
[/quote]

Far be it from us to try and educate you on tactic and discipline. It is indeed our discipline that has kept us out thus far, at the request of our allies thus far. Co-ordination has not brought a front logical to put us on. Our time will come. We all have a role to play.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296421235' post='2611455']
Far be it from us to try and educate you on tactic and discipline. It is indeed our discipline that has kept us out thus far, at the request of our allies thus far. Co-ordination has not brought a front logical to put us on. Our time will come. We all have a role to play.
[/quote]
I suspect most of the education you provide would be of the "learning from the mistakes of others" variety.

Regardless, if your allies want you to sit on the sidelines while they burn, you're certainly more than welcome to do so.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1296413743' post='2611311']
Snippity
[/quote]

Actually never mind, were wandering way off topic here.

[quote]
[/quote]

Tell me again how the Six Million Dollar war started? :D

Edited by TypoNinja

So you have one Mirco Fighting a Mirco and NpO
And you have a Mirco fighting a Mirco and now VE.

Umm am i missing something here? I guess it all depends on what side of the line you find you self :P

From what i seen it just seems only one of the Mirco alliances know what it means to save a war chest. So they are mad that the fight evened up i guess you could say.

And far as the we are bigger then you comments so we do what we want. They were offered white yes (white peace).

Some of the things people use to slam alliances around here is a bit to funny.