Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295932069' post='2598553']
That's what was happening, hence TPF not being called in until they could get AZTEC in on that side.
[/quote]Why, though? The reasons put forth in the OP looks like pretty weak speculation.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295932086' post='2598556']
You: 5/24/2010 3:13:16 PM (245 days old)

Me: 8/11/2006 10:32:11 PM (1,627 days old)

I am far older than most realize. I have taken part in many conflicts, and I learned much from them.

Sorry but if your glasses were any more rose tinted you'd be cutting your face with the thorns.

What you people fail to realize is that this is not a death. It is a rebirth, things will begin anew after this war, just as they always have. The cycle continues for as long as the creator wills.
[/quote]

Yes, because no one has ever done anything like reroll, have they? Your short sightedness is quite funny.

"New Beginning"? Were they shoving that crap down your throat during Karma, too? Karma was the turning point in this game, for the worst. I don't expect this to have any better effects on planet bob.

[quote name='Vladimir' timestamp='1295930259' post='2598312']
This isn't about making the game exciting. It is explicitly stated in the declaration that this is about pre-emptively crushing all potential political competition so that we can all sit and collectively stagnate, whimpering about the good old days as mould slowly envelops our entire world. Paradoxically they have declared war in order to ensure that the future is as boring, predictable, repetitive and just downright unplayable as possible, through the medium of their unchallenged and unchallengeable domination. You may argue that it is a political move or a military move, but please, spare us the cringe-worthy attempts at claiming it as anything grander than that.
[/quote]

I actually agree with this. The way i see it our only duty is to our own entertainment. And oh boy entertained we are.

Sure a high tension face off between two sides would have been more intriguing but it was gonna take too long to build up to it.

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1295932696' post='2598641']
Yes, because no one has ever done anything like reroll, have they? Your short sightedness is quite funny.

"New Beginning"? Were they shoving that crap down your throat during Karma, too? Karma was the turning point in this game, for the worst. I don't expect this to have any better effects on planet bob.
[/quote]
You had to reroll because you lack dedication, so I am better than you regardless. I look forward to seeing this post-war world, you should too. It might not be as bad as you fear.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295932933' post='2598698']
You had to reroll you lack dedication, so I am better than you regardless. I look forward to seeing this post-war world, you should too. It might not be as bad as you fear.
[/quote]
You are the pilot of GOONS, therefor he is better than you regardless.

You have become what you swore to destroy. Sacrificing your morals and integrity for political expedience is what we all fought against - using it as an excuse for this war annihilates everything our side suffered for years to accomplish.

This is a far worse act - you had a chance to change the way the very world itself worked, but you instead chose to continue down the same unenlightened path. This is a treachery most abhorrent to the very foundations of all we have accomplished.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1295932831' post='2598674']
No, I think you were the one surprised. You better get your friends to help you out. So far I own you.
[/quote]
Koop has been through hell and back. He's sold down dozens of times just to cause havok and destroy infra. He's engaged tons of people whether he could win or not. You can own him all you want, but you can't beat him.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295932933' post='2598698']
You had to reroll you lack dedication, so I am better than you regardless. I look forward to seeing this post-war world, you should too. It might not be as bad as you fear.
[/quote]

Haha, I would have seen this lack of logic surprising before this DoW...now, I just don't know anymore.

(OOC: RL NEVER interferes with this game, amirite?)

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1295933069' post='2598726']
Haha, I would have seen this lack of logic surprising before this DoW...now, I just don't know anymore.

(OOC: RL NEVER interferes with this game, amirite?)
[/quote]

What logic? :S

OOC: Not if you're dedicated. Clearly.

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1295933026' post='2598714']
You have become what you swore to destroy. Sacrificing your morals and integrity for political expedience is what we all fought against - using it as an excuse for this war annihilates everything our side suffered for years to accomplish.

This is a far worse act - you had a chance to change the way the very world itself worked, but you instead chose to continue down the same unenlightened path. This is a treachery most abhorrent to the very foundations of all we have accomplished.
[/quote]
We have no morals or integrity to sacrifice.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1295933084' post='2598733']
I think you're highly confused.
[/quote]

Well you just declared war on Pacifica with no CB wat so ever. As far I as see it, you are no better if not worse than the old Hegemony.

[quote name='maicke' timestamp='1295932254' post='2598581']
Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see VE peace out with NpO. The irony would be phenomenal.
[/quote]

Polar infra is too delicious, can't quit it cold turkey like that.

[quote name='Platino' timestamp='1295932166' post='2598567']
In Soviet Russia, LoD is loyal, too!
[/quote]

I definitely fought to ZI in Karma, don't know about you. Guess who didn't, who's a member of your alliance again? Teeters. Not a single pixel lost in Karma, and he joined MK to get out of reps. So why don't you denounce him instead of trying to say I'm not loyal, when I quite obviously was.

[quote name='Anonymous CEO' timestamp='1295929504' post='2598199']
Now I will wait for the day when you all are no longer in power, the fallen have risen again and this time, the boot is not removed from your !@#$@#$ throats. For the [I'm 12 and communicate accordingly] and all.
[/quote]

Thanks for reminding us why we'll never be removing our own boots from theirs!