Sparta - Declaration of War

Lukapaka

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who haven't figured it out yet, Sparta has enacted the [b]"We're Declaring on Nueva Vida in Order to Neutralize Two NOIR Members Doctrine."[/b]

+1 for Short-Term Strategy

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1295847643' post='2595706']Nice heads up to your fellow ally about hitting their Ally[/quote]

No worries, Myworld. When this war is over, I suspect a lot of people will be reviewing their various defensive and economic treaties over nonsense like this, especially since Sparta told at least one alliance that they intended to remain neutral during this conflict.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote]To those who haven't figured it out yet, Sparta has enacted the [b]"We're Declaring on Nueva Vida in Order to Neutralize Two NOIR Members Doctrine."

+1 for Short-Term Strategy[/quote]

Make a stand, disregard it completely. You're going to let Sparta hit NV and listen?

Sparta is clearly manipulating you via the treaty you signed in good faith. NV was hit by Sparta aggressively. I think I know what I'd do, paper or not.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='askani the rotund' timestamp='1295848431' post='2595843']
Which begs the question,Will VE be defending NV?
[/quote]
Guys, I'm not going to lie, this whole recent obsession with fighting on both sides of the war is pretty stupid. You have to pick a side and stick to it, if your allies on the other side don't understand that then oh well.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295848503' post='2595850']
To those who haven't figured it out yet, Sparta has enacted the [b]"We're Declaring on Nueva Vida in Order to Neutralize Two NOIR Members Doctrine."

[/quote]
$%&@ 'em, don't let them win! This is Sparta for gods sakes!

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1295847968' post='2595752']
Myworld, you've been around long enough to know that ****blocking DT and NoR is most likely exactly why they did this.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]My thoughts as well. I'd just like to state that this is the reason why color based NAPs are stupid.

Also, I am obliged to mention that you have forgotten to cite the Moldavi Doctrine. You will be hearing from our e-lawyers soon enough.[/color]

Since there is no treaty between WF and Sparta we can consider Sparta bandwagoners in this particular DoW, so my question is: will VE defend NV or will them let an ally be aggressively attacked because a member of PB asked Sparta to hit an ally of VE?

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295848344' post='2595826']
Congrats Sparta you're officially the first Bandwagoners of this war.

To be expected from a !@#$%* and degenerate of an alliance.
[/quote]

Honestly, we all know this war is unfolding to a larger proportion, the fact that alliances that are so dissatisfied like yourself are not entering early enough to change the course of the war is not anyones fault but your own. If you are so unhappy, then join in. I honestly don't understand why you are so unhappy considering the last war...but to each their own.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295848883' post='2595881']
Since there is no treaty between WF and Sparta we can consider Sparta bandwagoners in this particular DoW, so my question is: will VE defend NV or will them let an ally be aggressively attacked because a member of PB asked Sparta to hit an ally of VE?
[/quote]

I'm not pointing fingers, but VE is pretty tied up with someone :rolleyes:

[/quote]
You must feel very original bringing up this point again. Is Polar going to declare on Sparta? I believe you have a treaty with them too.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

[/quote]

No D34th damnit.

Umbrella ordered, at least we know who Sparta answers to, them to attack Nueva Vida to neutralize Nordreich and The Dark Templar from coming to Nueva Vida's defense via the NOIR obligation. Furthermore, it appears Sparta even told the alliances within their bloc they intended to remain neutral. Of course they couldn't though, Umbrella told them to do otherwise.

Kind of like how TOP tells IRON to do things.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295848937' post='2595886']
Honestly, we all know this war is unfolding to a larger proportion, the fact that alliances that are so dissatisfied like yourself are not entering early enough to change the course of the war is not anyones fault but your own. If you are so unhappy, then join in. I honestly don't understand why you are so unhappy considering the last war...but to each their own.
[/quote]
Mainly because we don't like the other kind.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295848937' post='2595886']
[/quote]

I just don't like Sparta buddy. :smug:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295848344' post='2595826']
Congrats Sparta you're officially the first Bandwagoners of this war.

To be expected from a !@#$%* and degenerate of an alliance.
[/quote]

CSN beat Sparta to be the first bandwagoners.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1295847968' post='2595752']
Myworld, you've been around long enough to know that ****blocking DT and NoR is most likely exactly why they did this.
[/quote]
The didn't even realize we were treatied to them, let alone that they have treaties for them to make the a valid DoW.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1295849001' post='2595893']
You must feel very original bringing up this point again. Is Polar going to declare on Sparta? I believe you have a treaty with them too.
[/quote]

It's an ODP though.

He's telling the truth though, there's no treaty chain, all MDPs are appliable here. ALL of them.