Sparta - Declaration of War

Lukapaka

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295920936' post='2597595']
Coalition by treaty perhaps. Coalition as in just attack whomever you want? No. [b]That reaks of desperation.[/b] If the people running this war can not win it without just randomly attacking people then it is sad day for the leadership of Planet Bob. A treaty is a treaty. An ally is an ally. A coalition is something you come up with to trick poor Sparta into making fools of themselves. None the less VEs treaty with NV does not come with an exclusion for coalition warfare does it? So the treaty stands. NV has been attacked. VE will honor the treaty or ignore the treaty. They do not get a free pass for coalition warfare. If they ignore it we all know how that will play down the road. It is a sad day on Planet Bob when being expected to honor a treaty is considered naive. No wonder this place is almost dead.
[/quote]

In case you hadn't noticed, this community has been quite desperate for some time.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295920936' post='2597595']
Coalition by treaty perhaps. Coalition as in just attack whomever you want? No. That reaks of desperation. If the people running this war can not win it without just randomly attacking people then it is sad day for the leadership of Planet Bob. A treaty is a treaty. An ally is an ally. A coalition is something you come up with to trick poor Sparta into making fools of themselves. None the less VEs treaty with NV does not come with an exclusion for coalition warfare does it? So the treaty stands. NV has been attacked. VE will honor the treaty or ignore the treaty. They do not get a free pass for coalition warfare. If they ignore it we all know how that will play down the road. It is a sad day on Planet Bob when being expected to honor a treaty is considered naive. No wonder this place is almost dead.
[/quote]
So if Sparta pushed through and signed an oAoDP before declaring it would have been just fine, right?

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1295921143' post='2597601']
No. It wasn't. It is convenient to call it a coalition war now to cover the mistake of Sparta, that's all.

Right now, a lot of people are thinking Pacifica ain't so bad because of this sad turn of the war. The NPO propaganda machine is going to be put out of a job with the way the world is witnessing the conduct of this war. Pacifica and its allies could not have asked for a greater present than for their foes to destroy each other in a reckless squabble.

Thank you, Sparta and co. for handing the initiative back to New Pacific Order. They have the drive and the motive to exploit the opportunity created by your hands.
[/quote]

That's OK, Ya'll keep it.
We kinda like not being at fault for everything and are quite content to just sit and watch.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295894490' post='2596867']
their ally that has literally been there for you since the day you were founded over their ally's ally (or ally's ally's ally, depending on when you would be coming in), you said "We'll see what happens".
[/quote]

umm actually no you're wrong. ASG DoEd with an FCO MDoAP. The TTK MDP came next. Then came the TSCE MDoAP. I believe a USN PIAT was after that. Now, we finally get to the Sparta PIAT that was signed, then later on upgraded. So ummm no you were not "there since day one literally".

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295926210' post='2597798']
So if Sparta pushed through and signed an oAoDP before declaring it would have been just fine, right?
[/quote]

Yes but, that would have required an IQ above 5 and Sparta having any idea who Wf was. Instead they have started a seperate aggresive war and we all know how those end. I mean I get it. To you all Sparta is a meatshield that you do not care about. If they are wrecked or made to look like fools what does your coalition care? You think they are a joke and you play them for suckers. That they continue to fall for it is sad.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295926884' post='2597825']
umm actually no you're wrong. ASG DoEd with an FCO MDoAP. The TTK MDP came next. Then came the TSCE MDoAP. I believe a USN PIAT was after that. Now, we finally get to the Sparta PIAT that was signed, then later on upgraded. So ummm no you were not "there since day one literally".
[/quote]

This is true. But not relevant to the current discussion. I'm over it ;)

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295927658' post='2597847']
Yes but, that would have required an IQ above 5 and Sparta having any idea who Wf was. Instead they have started a seperate aggresive war and we all know how those end. I mean I get it. To you all Sparta is a meatshield that you do not care about. If they are wrecked or made to look like fools what does your coalition care? You think they are a joke and you play them for suckers. That they continue to fall for it is sad.
[/quote]
Alright, we'll just have to agree to disagree, then, as I don't much care for whether or not a paper treaty exists. You're showing your age, TBB.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1295927658' post='2597847']
Yes but, that would have required an IQ above 5 and Sparta having any idea who Wf was. Instead they have started a [i][b]seperate aggresive war[/b][/i] and we all know how those end. I mean I get it. To you all Sparta is a meatshield that you do not care about. If they are wrecked or made to look like fools what does your coalition care? You think they are a joke and you play them for suckers. That they continue to fall for it is sad.
[/quote]

I'm not NV.gov however, I am certain that this will be considered IF sparta receives peace terms any time soon.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295933560' post='2598802']
I'm not NV.gov however, I am certain that this will be considered IF sparta receives peace terms any time soon.
[/quote]

For someone not in gov you're pretty right, considering it an aggressive war that is. :awesome:

Edited by Centurius