Sparta - Declaration of War

Lukapaka

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1295851230' post='2596062']
Says the alliance who ignored a MDAP with Poison Clan. Right.

o/Sparta, have fun boys and girls. :wub:
[/quote]

Oh that's cute, you don't know what you're talking about. Read the original treaty - there was a non-chaining clause. We informed PC that we would not going in, they went in anyway, etc. We've had hundreds of convos about it since last year.

Hold on, let me check out the NOIR treaty:

[quote]Article II. Film Noir:
Intelligence
Section 1.
Signatories agree to share any and all information which they feel may be vital for the security of the undersigned.

Section 2.
Signatories must not engage in any kind espionage against another signatory, nor support such actions by a third party.[/quote]

Thanks Sparta! <_<

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295851435' post='2596076']
Glad you hold your "allies" in such high esteem.....
[/quote]

NOIR is an econ bloc with an ODP clause, just because you're in NOIR does not mean you automatically become an ally of Umbrella (unless you're in Sparta, AO, or Darkfall). I've told NOIR this many times, and if they want to be treated like an ally, then maybe they should come forth with info vital to our security.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1295851894' post='2596107']
Can't say I'm a fan of this Sparta. You have multiple allies involved in this conflict and multiple avenues for getting yourself involved and yet you chose none of them. Instead you forsake your honor in battle for strategical security. While I certainly can't fault you for doing so, I certainly will never look at you or your word in the same way. Take that for what it is, the opinion of one (possibly irrelevant to you) man. But I believe I speak for many.
[/quote]
I'll accept a lot of criticism for this. It was a mistake, but saying this makes us strategically secure is one thing I don't think you can accuse us of here. My infra will dislike this decision just as much as I do.

On another note, I don't know Legacy or whether they had good reasons, but I kind of hate them right now.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295851435' post='2596076']
Glad you hold your "allies" in such high esteem.....
[/quote]

Sorry I dropped all pretenses of certain NOIR alliances being our 'allies' when they 'failed to inform' Umbrella, Alpha Omega and Poison Clan of their intentions to attack GOONS during the WCE incident.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1295851894' post='2596107']
Can't say I'm a fan of this Sparta. You have multiple allies involved in this conflict and multiple avenues for getting yourself involved and yet you chose none of them. Instead you forsake your honor in battle for strategical security. While I certainly can't fault you for doing so, I certainly will never look at you or your word in the same way. Take that for what it is, the opinion of one (possibly irrelevant to you) man. But I believe I speak for many.
[/quote]
I can vouch this is one guy that is serious when it comes to holding grudges.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' timestamp='1295852120' post='2596122']
Hold on, let me check out the NOIR treaty:

Thanks Sparta! <_<
[/quote]

Dark Templar isn't under a threat from Sparta. And it's not as if you guys didn't come to us when myworld participated in the WCE logs which talked about actively bringing down Pandora's Box before it formed.

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAGGGG

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1295852330' post='2596139']
Nice CB there... :awesome:

It'll take you a long time to repair the PR damage here. I guess you'll figure out sooner or later if it was worth it or not. ;)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Sparta existing does damage to Sparta's image, but Sparta doesn't need to worry about it's image. So long as whoever is in power will let them curl up on its lap Sparta doesn't need to worry about what the rest of the world thinks.[/color]

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1295852585' post='2596154']
Dark Templar isn't under a threat from Sparta. And it's not as if you guys didn't come to us when myworld participated in the WCE logs which talked about actively bringing down Pandora's Box before it formed.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]As someone who was there, I am pretty sure MyWorld was inactive for pretty much all of that conversation. But if it makes you feel better, sure, reach for whatever flimsy justification you can find for your actions. There is truth and then there is rubbish and lies. We all see through your nonsense.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295852587' post='2596155']
[color="#0000FF"]Sparta existing does damage to Sparta's image, but Sparta doesn't need to worry about it's image. So long as whoever is in power will let them curl up on its lap Sparta doesn't need to worry about what the rest of the world thinks.[/color]
[/quote]

You never answered my last reply...I'll take that as concession you do like IRON, and you were talking out of your arse, or you don't want to admit IRON was a ploy of convenience to get to your goal in the last treaty. Regardless, !@#$ or get off the pot.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295852748' post='2596163']
You never answered my last reply...I'll take that as concession you do like IRON, and you were talking out of your arse, or you don't want to admit IRON was a ploy of convenience to get to your goal in the last treaty. Regardless, !@#$ or get off the pot.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I do not really care for IRON, granted, I am the exception in the NSO, but what does that have to do with anything? IRON, Argent, and several others are not the core of the other side. I do not give them much notice. Alliances such as Sparta, VE, Umbrella, and GOD, however, are. IRON honestly isn't even worth considering these days.

As for ploys or goals, I have no idea what you're talking about.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295852893' post='2596167']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, I do not really care for IRON, granted, I am the exception in the NSO, but what does that have to do with anything? IRON, Argent, and several others are not the core of the other side. I do not give them much notice. Alliances such as Sparta, VE, Umbrella, and GOD, however, are. IRON honestly isn't even worth considering these days.

As for ploys or goals, I have no idea what you're talking about.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm talking about the treaty you signed with them a bit ago...regardles, thank you for the clarification. Unlike you, I think rather highly of them. Unlike many insinuate they back their friends, and do not try to grow in ranks due to convenience, unlike some Bipolar allies.

Good luck with that though...!@#$ or get off the pot still stands. Words are just that.

EDIT: STA and other allies you have spoken of really have ridden the curtails of NpO. I have no regard for them as I do for IRON, or Argent. I think your logic is hypocritical.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295852469' post='2596148']
I'll accept a lot of criticism for this. It was a mistake, but saying this makes us strategically secure is one thing I don't think you can accuse us of here. My infra will dislike this decision just as much as I do.

On another note, I don't know Legacy or whether they had good reasons, but I kind of hate them right now.
[/quote]

Hate legacy? For why? I might be out of the loop.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295853092' post='2596173']
I'm talking about the treaty you signed with them a bit ago...regardles, thank you for the clarification. Unlike you, I think rather highly of them. Unlike many insinuate they back their friends, and do not try to grow in ranks due to convenience, unlike some Bipolar allies.

Good luck with that though...!@#$ or get off the pot still stands. Words are just that.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What exactly are you trying to say?[/color]

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295852469' post='2596148']

[/quote]
I'm glad you will at least admit it was a mistake. I didn't want to believe people when they said you guys were nearsighted and thoght only of yourselves, but you have to know that this move adds credit to such claims. You and I both know this is the strategically safe move. Not only do you cancel out any NOIR members (including ourselves) coming in against you, but you have conveniently joined the statistically superior side despite having an MDP partner in RoK on the other side. From a strategical standpoint, this is the safer move for you as you limit the arms coming to bear against you. You know this and it's why you did what you did.

On the PR side of things, this is possibly the worst thing you could have done. Clearly you've weighed the pros and cons and have decided to live with this decision.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295852497' post='2596150']
I can vouch this is one guy that is serious when it comes to holding grudges.
[/quote]
Amen.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1295852585' post='2596154']
[/quote]
Actions speak louder then words. This will be my only post in this thread. I say good luck and on that..
I'll retire from this thread.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295853174' post='2596176']
[color="#0000FF"]What exactly are you trying to say?[/color]
[/quote]

I think it was rather clear, if you are asking about the !@#$ or get off the pot, I mean, join in for your allies, and stop talking !@#$ about everyone who joins on the opposing side... which is all I have seen from your alliance.

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295853482' post='2596187']
I think it was rather clear, if you are asking about the !@#$ or get off the pot, I mean, join in for your allies, and stop talking !@#$ about everyone who joins on the opposing side... which is all I have seen from your alliance.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'll join in when my alliance tells me to. Until then, I'll say what I think. Also, if you believe STA is a coat tail rider, how can you possibly think so highly of IRON? I just find that to be funny, is all.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295853636' post='2596191']
[color="#0000FF"]I'll join in when my alliance tells me to. Until then, I'll say what I think. Also, if you believe STA is a coat tail rider, how can you possibly think so highly of IRON? I just find that to be funny, is all.[/color]
[/quote]

I guess because I know IRON, just like you know STA. How long has STA been aligned with NpO? They have been on their side taking beatdowns for them and winning wars with them for so long...see the similarity? Maybe you don't, but like I said...I know IRON.

As to joining in when your alliance tells you to...well, what the hell they waiting for? It's obvious you all love NpO at this point.

Double edit: I honestly have no idea what IRON thinks of this war or what side if any they would consider joining. Regardless, they are good allies to us, and have been so I care little for the opinion of them on those that do not know them.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295853167' post='2596175']
Hate legacy? For why? I might be out of the loop.
[/quote]
While the Triple Ghost oA Ninja Attack would have been ridiculous in its own right, at least it has a semblance of legitimacy, and a pretty sweet name.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1295853868' post='2596197']
While the Triple Ghost oA Ninja Attack would have been ridiculous in its own right, at least it has a semblance of legitimacy, and a pretty sweet name.
[/quote]
yea, but what with them not attacking us it kinda ruined that.... I kinda wish they had attacked us now. I really like that Triple Ghost oA Ninja attack thing you were telling me about.