Respect Thine Enemy

Ardus

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1296587603' post='2614869']
Now, round 2. Three people from three different alliances: NpO, STA, and IAA. Haven't heard from Crazy Rightists at all, but I do appreciate the opportunity to use my navy as the other two don't have any ships and are below 1k land. King Goon II appears to be shouldering the nuclear duties and is coordinating with Lavo_2 rather well, who happens to be a monster at GAs. A good fight all around.
[/quote]
A nice fight indeed, and the trio of you, cardsrock, and erikz are coordinating quite well as well.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoutouts to zaq01 from Sparta and the killer MHA trio of Nishiyoshi, Scorn, and Milkyway for keeping me on my toes and giving me a good beating. I'm well on my way to my 5th ZI and you guys ravaged my navy, destroyed my air force, and pillaged my nation. It was the MHAers' first war and they did pretty well for noobies. They managed to avoid any particularly embarrassing mess ups like overdeploying themselves into anarchy or sending 50 bombers (both of which I did in my newbie days).

I could have handled two of them, but the four of them were just too much for my rickety old nation to hold back and I had to resort to nuclear turtling at the end. At the end of the war, I will be left the ruler of a scary ass 1000 infra nation.

Good game guys, you got me. :blush:

[size="1"]* [i]Of course the MHAers had the benefit of their first wars being as nuclear nations fighting in an alliance carrying out a 4 on 1 curbstomp, but I digress. [/i][/size]

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1296795912' post='2618907']
A nice fight indeed, and the trio of you, cardsrock, and erikz are coordinating quite well as well.
[/quote]
Thank you. It seems Crazy Rightists woke up the past day or so after all. Shame the round is almost over.

scatterbrains of FAN - I didn't plan to fight anyone from FAN, but you nuking me almost everyday balanced out for the lack of nukes coming from MK, so that made the war more challenging than it would of been if no one countered me.

Matthew The Great, bdrocks, and Xployter of MK - You were all fun opponents and put up a good fight coordinating your attacks, that you called in help from FAN to make up for your lack of nukes is understandable.

It was a fun first round of war and I'm down about 2k infra and 200 tech from what I was at when the war started, I hope you all enjoyed the mutual destruction as well.

o/ casualties

Shoutout to Earogema of CoJ for being a very active fighter who had kept a nice little line of communication up throughout the round. He also kept amusing me with what has to have been an exhibition of the worst/unluckiest spying ever, something for which I offer nothing but my condolences.

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1296712809' post='2617296']
I thank Maroonity (or whatever CRAP-GOD-TTK-RIA should be called) for being slack enough to let me escape into PM. It was nice fighting you guys! :wub:
[/quote]

War's over for GATO bro. I had fun fighting you too. :P

Shout out to #wf for having an addicting trivia game in your chan that kept me occupied when I should have been launching attacks at update.

Also a shout out to diomede and Yosh (who I haven't fought...yet) from Argent for keeping the conversations interesting.

Thanks the respective Polars for pushing me up past 3 million casualties! You have been fun to play with, occasionally fun to speak to even :P

This is round 2 with Greco. Fought him in BiPolar. Looks like I might not have the same backup I did last time, but it should be a fun fight regardless

Edited by Lord GVChamp

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' timestamp='1296974854' post='2621734']
Thanks the respective Polars for pushing me up past 3 million casualties! You have been fun to play with, occasionally fun to speak to even :P

This is round 2 with Greco. Fought him in BiPolar. Looks like I might not have the same backup I did last time, but it should be a fun fight regardless
[/quote]

it will be an honor to do battle with you again old friend it will feel good again to bleed on your doorstep then maybe head inside for a drink after it is over ...

RoadRash

[quote name='reroll' timestamp='1297025550' post='2622595']
A shout out to Diego and Tamarinde of LOSS. No trash talking or arrogance from either. A quality characteristic in my books. Cheers to you both!
[/quote]
Same to you. Your the most amusing target I ever had, you got me rolling on the floor since day one.

Since our role in the war is over, shout out to [b]iFOK[/b]'s [i]frozenrpg[/i] from my first round of war, [b]Hydra's[/b] [i]Lord Hershey[/i] from my second round and [i]Lancelot Albion[/i] from the first round of wars as well. The three most formidable people I had to fight all war long. Kept me on my toes 24/7 and made this the most fun I've had in [b]years[/b]. Good fight.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1297050754' post='2623110']
Since our role in the war is over, shout out to [b]iFOK[/b]'s [i]frozenrpg[/i] from my first round of war, [b]Hydra's[/b] [i]Lord Hershey[/i] from my second round and [b][i]Lancelot Albion[/i][/b] from the first round of wars as well. The three most formidable people I had to fight all war long. Kept me on my toes 24/7 and made this the most fun I've had in [b]years[/b]. Good fight.
[/quote]

Yeah Lancelot Albion gave me a hell of a good fight in the first round as well.

Shoutout to tylap of the goon order of neutral shoving, we went at it 7 days solid. I came on top but I gotta give him a shoutout for sending me some funny ass messages and putting up a real banger of a fight.

Edited by Dubsy