iFOK State of the Alliance

UberSpion

[color="#800080"][b][size="6"][font="Arial Black"][center]iFOK State of the Alliance.[/center][/font][/size][/b][/color]
[center]
[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/1/17/IFOKWarFlag.gif[/img][/center]
[size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[color="#800080"]Coming to you live from the glowing nation of DailyValtrex.... From the blistering heat and gentle fallout it pains me to say that we are in troubled times that could last for a lifetime.

iFOK and its allies continue to wage their war against the New Polar Order and her Allies. Although when thinking about it, how "New" is the "New Polar Order." It's been what? 5+ years now of their declaration of recent geographical opposite order.

I digress

The initial conflict was seen as a must in defense of our allies, but now with the strategic excellence radiating from NpO's allies in their recent attacks have caused much upheaval within Pandora, and iFOK itself. The masterfully commanded update blitz from UPN was seen as a monumental turn for the worst for iFOK and Friends; as within hours their blitz already took the form of a special forces like team of a dozen nations, unmercifully attacking without regard for their own safety. [s]Thankfully they recognized the clause in their constitution that states: "No member is to attack any other Purple nation, unless in defense of their own nation or the Alliance."[/s] The private channels erupted in a bellowing commotion of both fear and uncertainty for the future. Meetings have already begun in preparation for our possible withdrawal from the conflict due to the overbearing heat received from the skillful application, and chess like performance of UPN.

We are in complete disarray after seeing that the United [s]States Navy[/s] Sovereign Nations joined the fight. They made a most excellent sacrifice for their ally UPN by committing [s]their entire alliance[/s] 18 nations to the war.. [s]Unlike UPN's elite forces composing of maybe 20 nations total.[/s] Forming the same gorilla like strategy as UPN.

We at iFOK look outward to the community for support in these troubled times. We can only commend our current enemy combatants on their excellent strategy and their leaky faucet like commitment to the war. We all hope in iFOK, that our possible disbandment will not be met with shame or deemed undeserving.

Therefore I open this thread for the support of iFOK and her Allies during these troubled times. Please feel free to leave encouraging words and thoughts in this thread.

Good Luck and Admin Bless Cybernations.

Signed,

/Uber

Post Master General of iFOK[/color][/font][/size]

p.s. comic sans ftw

Edited by UberSpion

This thread is your no.1 place for updates on the war. All other sources are untrustworthy, deceitful and do not use such an awesome font. Brought to you live, from the smoldering ruins of the former iFOK state. Please don't hurt us anymore, we're fragile and start crying easily.

Edited by Free Space Directorate

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1295470776' post='2584226']
Hi Uberrrr
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"]iFOK appreciates your continued support to the alliance and the continued epic manlove that we enjoy.[/color][/font]

Edited by UberSpion

[b][font="Lucida Console"]When I saw that UPN had entered the fray, I knew it all was over. Good luck, guys. I only wish there were words that could console your troubled spirits at a moment like this. I remorsefully await your surrender to these aggressive powers and pray your enemies show you mercy.[/font][/b]

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1295471067' post='2584234']
It's almost like UPN and USN are following a plan and you simply aren't getting it...

...nahhhh that can't be true, can it? :ph34r:
[/quote]

[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hal I completely see what you are trying to say. Their elite nations obviously only required the minimum amount of soldiers to defend their nations, in times of war, as they are super soldiers specially scripted by admin for those epic enough to obtain them. Read me like a book... Why didn't I think of this sooner... [/font][/color]

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1295471308' post='2584243']
[color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Hal I completely see what you are trying to say. Their elite nations obviously only required the minimum amount of soldiers to defend their nations, in times of war, as they are super soldiers specially scripted by admin for those epic enough to obtain them. Read me like a book... Why didn't I think of this sooner... [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Actually if I had UPN backing me up I'd want extra kevlar for my arse because I'm confident that at least one of them will shoot me by accident.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=56575"]This one for example has friendly fire written all over him.[/url]

USN is more competent however. [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=67098"]Ok, maybe not[/url].

Maybe trying to lull you into a false sense of security? :facepalm:

Edited by ChairmanHal