A Recognition of Hostility

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295334136' post='2580635']
if you think i messed it up purposely then why are you trying to say im stupid with it.. fly away pacifican..
[/quote]

I never said you were stupid. I merely indicated that you're not as benign as you or others may make you out to be. It was a veiled (albeit obvious) connection to you and Metallica5000.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295334904' post='2580676']
Christ, it's like you stand in front of a mirror and then pour your pain onto these forums. Creepy.
[/quote]
sorry man I just can't help but read your posts I'm a masochist at heart

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295340396' post='2580934']
So let me see if I understand you here, within 20 hours you think VE, PC and iFOK (please take in to account this is when they was first meant to get the information of the spying) was able to set up targets, get nations online ready to attack, and attack within that time frame ?

That is very unlikely, unless PB think they can take on the world, and disregarded NpO treaties, you know full well that PB already have there treaty partners ready to come in. before the attack that is
[/quote]

You clearly don't know how active our community is.

[quote name='Maleatu' timestamp='1295340802' post='2580951']
I never said you were stupid. I merely indicated that you're not as benign as you or others may make you out to be. It was a veiled (albeit obvious) connection to you and Metallica5000.
[/quote]
lol yase whatever pacifican. im on to you and youre lies.

So let me see if I understand you here, within 20 hours you think VE, PC and iFOK (please take in to account this is when they was first meant to get the information of the spying) was able to set up targets, get nations online ready to attack, and attack within that time frame ?

That is very unlikely, unless PB think they can take on the world, and disregarded NpO treaties, you know full well that PB already have there treaty partners ready to come in. before the attack that is
[/quote]

Bud, NpO was jumping into peace mode, what we went in with was just the random people we had on IRC at the time...I really, really hope you don't run anyone's military.

Also, I'm loving the conspiracy talk, it's making a lot of people laugh pretty hard.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295340126' post='2580925']
This was a setup? So VE sent lennox to go to NpO and instructed him to say he's going to spy on MHA...then instructed NpO to say "pick someone worthwhile" and name VE there?

You're an idiot.
[/quote]

I see your point NpO was dumb in the fact they even took part in that conversation, but what spy would send screen shots to the alliance he was spying on ? giving them the information they needed to prove he was spying on them, kind of a pointless thing to do if you was a spy ?

so sir you are the only idiot here, to even believe for one second that a spy who gives all the information of his actions and the actions of the alliance he is meant to be spying for to the alliance he spied on is anything more then a set up, then your a very simple person.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1295340923' post='2580957']
Bud, NpO was jumping into peace mode, what we went in with was just the random people we had on IRC at the time...I really, really hope you don't run anyone's military.

Also, I'm loving the conspiracy talk, it's making a lot of people laugh pretty hard.
[/quote]

do not matter who it makes laugh, generally when the truth is said those who are trying to hide the truth will pass it off as a joke

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295341051' post='2580960']
I see your point NpO was dumb in the fact they even took part in that conversation, but what spy would send screen shots to the alliance he was spying on ? giving them the information they needed to prove he was spying on them, kind of a pointless thing to do if you was a spy ?

so sir you are the only idiot here, to even believe for one second that a spy who gives all the information of his actions and the actions of the alliance he is meant to be spying for to the alliance he spied on is anything more then a set up, then your a very simple person.
[/quote]

The spy that ended up coming clean, which is how all spies eventually end up becoming caught. Did VE brainwash NpO into telling the spy to spy on VE? Or did they also brainwash NpO into not telling VE about the screenshot they received?

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295341051' post='2580960']

[/quote]

The spy that ended up coming clean, which is how all spies eventually end up becoming caught. Did VE brainwash NpO into telling the spy to spy on VE? Or did they also brainwash NpO into not telling VE about the screenshot they received?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1295341169' post='2580965']
[/quote]

That's what it was, the spy within a few moments of committing the act felt so guilty he ran to VE begging for forgiveness of his crime, why did I not see that.

Both sides can be turned around enough to make malicious intent.

VE claims of spying, even though they are prepared for a war
NPO claiming they were just messing around, and looked like they were, but it wasnt brought enough when screenshots came in or when crossing the line came around.

The funny part is, screen shots, who provided the screen shots??? Get that true answer and you can guess who wants war(my opinion leads onto VE) and who doesnt

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295337616' post='2580813']
Because he didn't. You're taking a couple of factual events, painting them in the worst possible light, then exaggerating them to high heaven and acting like thats what actually happened.
[/quote]
Do you recognise your own alliance's MO?

Edited by Voytek

[/quote]
Target lists take 2 minutes to make, and depending on your defense structure, anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour to fill in. Getting nations online is a matter of overall activity within the alliance, and VE is pretty active. To be honest, 20 hours isn't hard for any alliance to do if you have a parcer (which if you believe 20 hours to be impossible, you obviously don't have one).

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1295341803' post='2580981']
Target lists take 2 minutes to make, and depending on your defense structure, anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour to fill in. Getting nations online is a matter of overall activity within the alliance, and VE is pretty active. To be honest, 20 hours isn't hard for any alliance to do if you have a parcer (which if you believe 20 hours to be impossible, you obviously don't have one).
[/quote]
If they are so technologically advanced as to have a parser, then why do they still have open sign ins?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295340140' post='2580926']
My point is that the distinction between MHA and MK or VE was not that MK or VE were "more connected" but that MHA wasn't "the enemy". MK/VE were chosen because we're the most heavily involved "enemy".

That's giving pretty clear direction.

How does calling us the "enemy" show that he wasn't taking Lennox seriously?
[/quote]

The whole tone of the conversation was non-serious on Dajobo's part. The fact Lennox used this to get his own back at Polar I guess came as a surprise to him. Someone who you considered a friend comes in blathering about spying on someone it is not unusual to assume they are talking !@#$ and to play along with it.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1295332752' post='2580537']
Funny. You were able to talk to VE so quickly, yet when you $%&@ed with =LOST= a few months back there wasn't a Polar gov capable of actually fixing the problem in sight.

You shouldn't expect people to listen to your points when you won't give others the same respect.

(death to =lost= etc etc)
[/quote]

VERY VERY MUCH THIS.....

It was perfectly ok for Polaris to wreck a nation on the LOST AA with zero diplomatic over an in-game gather-intel spy op that had happened over a month before he was accepted by LOST. Never has a beating been morse deserved, IMO.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295332054' post='2580465']
..Says the guy in peace mode?
[/quote]

Lol, that is great stuff.

And NpO members, seriously! You believe this crap? NpO spied and now u r suffering for it that is the truth and they know it.

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1295333146' post='2580566']
What in the hell are you on about? I was around and just wanted nothing to do with =LOST='s $%&@ed accusations. There is no reason that your applicant AA should be something completely unrelated to your actual AA [b]and[/b] to not have it referenced in your wiki. We are simply not exhaustively checking every rogue that attacks us from a 3 man AA with no apparent ties to anyone. That problem with =LOST= has since been changed, since they added it to their wiki, and I bet they havn't had problems with that anymore, have they? Groundbreaking, isn't it?
[/quote]

Your gov's ignorance of the LOST applicant AA was completely irrelevant. They have no obligation to get an app AA approved by foreign govs. And, what he is referencing, is the circus that ensued afterwards. Where 1 gov member passed the diplomatic "communications" along to another gov member, and nobody even bothered to address the LOST gov for DAYS.You spit in the face of diplomacy, hence, you, yourselves, set a standard that, I for one, am glad that VE lived up to.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295343247' post='2581005']
Someone who you considered a friend comes in blathering about spying on someone it is not unusual to assume they are talking !@#$ and to play along with it.
[/quote]
Maybe not, but when they actually present some screenshots, I would think one would've done something more like tell VE that there's a spy and there's a problem (after all, NpO keeps going on about how they aren't enemies of VE, so why withhold that sort of information from them?) -- or at the very least start going "oh crap" instead of holding a casual conversation about how VE's warchests compare to NpO.

I could [i][b]maybe[/b][/i] believe that he wasn't clear on what was going on at first. But there had to be a breaking point somewhere between "hey I feel like spying on MHA" and "so how do their stats look?" when Dajobo would've realized the guy wasn't kidding around and probably done something about it instead of just saying "hey thanks for the spy information bro."