War Propaganda

Teddyyo

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1297086409' post='2623957']
The light purple part does not include Sparta. Sparta is in Peloponnese, and they never took part in the Macedonian's war against the Persians. This is quite famous and well-known; In fact when Alexander sent persian armour as tribute to Athens he sent them with a sign that stated they were coming from, «Αλέξανδρος Φιλίππου και οι Έλληνες πλην Λακεδαιμονίων από των βαρβάρων των την Ασίαν κατοικούντων» which means "Alexander of Fillip and the Hellenes minus the Lakedemonians (Spartans) from the Asian Barbarians".

Sparta did not take part in the attack against Persia at all. How bad can you get? At least use historically accurate propaganda when playing with history.
[/quote]

Umm, well before Alexander's conquests of Persia the Persians threatened to overtake Sparta and Athens. The history of Persia doesn't start with Alexander the Great, you know. This isn't showing Alexander's conquests, if it did Alexandria would be on that map and so would the Ptolemaic and Seleucid empires but they're not. This was at the time where Persian encroachment had begun in Thrace and at that time yes Sparta and Athens were at risk of being hit.

This is meant to show this Sparta, the CN one, is more of a Persian army given the people they consistently align themselves with. Before telling me to research history perhaps you should understand the full extent of the time period I'm talking about?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297120522' post='2624632']
Umm, well before Alexander's conquests of Persia the Persians threatened to overtake Sparta and Athens. The history of Persia doesn't start with Alexander the Great, you know. This isn't showing Alexander's conquests, if it did Alexandria would be on that map and so would the Ptolemaic and Seleucid empires but they're not. This was at the time where Persian encroachment had begun in Thrace and at that time yes Sparta and Athens were at risk of being hit.

This is meant to show this Sparta, the CN one, is more of a Persian army given the people they consistently align themselves with. Before telling me to research history perhaps you should understand the full extent of the time period I'm talking about?
[/quote]

Look, I didn't understand the propaganda at ALL. And I do pride myself in being somewhat versed in ancient history. I saw someone mislabel Alexander's Empire/Persia as Sparta. Didn't make any sense.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1297120202' post='2624622']
[img]http://fangamers.net/imagehosting/884d507b213cd0a.gif[/img]

Feel free to use it if you agree with it.
[/quote]
Its fantastic, I'd wear it but I'm much more personally invested with the sentiment in my current signature.

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1297117650' post='2624548']
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/kezza-92/motivatore4665739257d2bc76b23759ad19d1b5f736bffa6.jpg?t=1297080306[/img]

Just a good old screenshot.
[/quote]

Polar are that bad, VE have to aid them for them to be able to war...

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1297117650' post='2624548']
[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/kezza-92/motivatore4665739257d2bc76b23759ad19d1b5f736bffa6.jpg?t=1297080306[/img]

Just a good old screenshot.
[/quote]

Polar are that bad, VE have to aid them for them to be able to war...

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1297139352' post='2625182']
Its fantastic, I'd wear it but I'm much more personally invested with the sentiment in my current signature.
[/quote]

:wub:

It's a good sign if people produce counters to your propaganda!

But, in all seriousness, we will be back. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1297182452' post='2625767']
So the enemies of MK stalk them in RL and make OOC attacks? Interesting propaganda.
[/quote]
Dont be an idiot you know what I mean and which OOC attacks.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1297193297' post='2625930']
I think it means Alterego is gonna come to our houses and mess with us.
[/quote]
Not at all. I mean the bad old days of the UJP are back. GOONS, MK, Genmay/Umberlla took great pride in going after peoples personal lives and the same group are up to their old tricks again.