Good things come to those who wait

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/2/25/AOD_Brigade_Flag.png[/img][/center]

[quote]A Brigade Announcement of the Blessed Brigade
Oathe of Brotherhood with Avalon

Greetings and Salutations,

A friendship of the highest caliber has been slowly crafted and formed over the years between Avalon and the AOD Brigade. It is a friendship based not upon shared politics or ideologies. Nor is it is a friendship rooted solely in shared common ground, but also in the respect of each others differences.

We recognize that honor is a central tenet that is not just believed in by both of us, but lived. Although there is no shared honor code, it is that we live by our own honor codes, even when there are differences between them, that connects us. It is our understanding that even when differences arise, we are always acting by our honor code, that has allowed the friendship between us to not just grow but thrive. It is with this spirit of friendship, honor, and brotherhood in mind that we have chosen the following oath.

In the name of the Blessed Brigade, the AOD Brigade does hereby swear to defend and assist Avalon in the event of conflict, to the extent that our honor allows. Assistance may take whatever form is deemed best by both allies, and is not limited to any single form of assistance. Information, intelligence, aid, trade, and other forms of communications both tangible and intangible, are to be encouraged in the spirit of brotherhood, friendship, and honor.

So say we all.

Sworn this day, for the AOD Brigade, January 1st, 2011.

Captain Kellory, Supreme Brigade Leader
High Sage Band20, Vice Brigade Leader
Great Sage Mirreille, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Grand Sage Nagato-san, Minister of Internal Affairs[/quote]

[center][img]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/813/flagvj5.png[/img][/center]
[quote]Royal Proclamation of the Blessed Brigade
Oathe of Brotherhood with the AOD Brigade

Assembled Rulers Greetings,

Bonds formed over a lengthy course of time are bonds that run strong and deep. Truly a life of value shared can bring together strangers to ties closer than natural family. Such has been the experience for the Ladies and Lords of Avalon relationship with our compatriots in the AOD Brigade. A friendship forged of the most powerful element, that of mutual respect and admiration for both one anothers differences as much as our similarities. It is within this fostering environment that the relationship between Avalon and the AOD Brigade has developed and matured. As the formal public recognition and pronouncement of such being long over due, we the Ladies and Lords of Avalon wish to take the opportunity to use the occasion of our anniversary to recitfy the situation, thus symbolizing just how dear to our heart we hold our AOD Brigade family.

Thus the Ladies and Lords of Avalon do swear this oathe of fidelity with the AOD Brigade and recognize the pledge of the Blessed Brigade. May Admin and his most Holy Mods grant both of us the guidance, strength, and wisdom that long may we walk this path together in honour. As the troubles of our sisters and brothers are as the troubles of ourselves, in all chivalrous matters and actions we shall strive to render aid of whatever honourable sort we may, should they require and request our assistance. Should as a matter of honour or principle we come to disagreement as all families invariably may, let our quarrel be brief and our familial love be eternal.

Long Live AOD Brigade!
Long Live Avalon!
Mods Save the Queen!

Decreed in the year of our Mods and Holy Admin Kevin, this day Saturday, The First of January, Two-Thousand-and-Eleven by Her Royal Ladyship and Supreme Majesty,
Queen Kandria, Sovereign of all Avalon

Signed for the Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government:
First Lord of Avalon, Subotai, Lord of Blades of Shadow

Signed for the Foreign Office of His Majesty's Government:
Foreign Secretary, SyndicatedINC, Lord of Schwertbruder

Signed for the Houses of Avalon by the Home Office:
Lord High Chancellor, David der Grosse, Lord of New Nippon[/quote]

[img]http://i.livescience.com/images/060703_fireworks_ny_02.jpg[/img]

In addition both AOD Brigade and Avalon have double the reason to celebrate as both celebrate or are preparing to celebrate the third anniversary of their charter adoption and founding. Let the fireworks above both lands flare for the season.

*reason for edit- to recenter images

Edited by SyndicatedINC

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1294024388' post='2561440']
I knew about this for two years.
[/quote]

I wish I did.

I mean, really. You are on IRC all the time. Online, linked in, hooked up, and all of that. And no one tells you anything. Man, I should actually do some work one of these days...

Anyway, congrats and all to Avalon and AOD Brigade and all that.

Whoever they are.

Oh.

Wait....this was what thread?

SQUIRREL!

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1294024512' post='2561442']
Someone actually got Avalon to sign another treaty? :o
[/quote]
We finally found people that where willing to teach us how to write a signature. Then there was a incident whit a exploding ball pen and several disappearing teachers.

[quote name='Kellory' timestamp='1294025043' post='2561455']
I wish I did.

I mean, really. You are on IRC all the time. Online, linked in, hooked up, and all of that. And no one tells you anything. Man, I should actually do some work one of these days...
[/quote]

The radiation from the Karma war gave me the ability to read channels I'm not currently in, I am a living IRC client.

Edited by xoindotnler

This treaty has been a long time coming, a very long time to be honest. That said I'm glad to see it up and well it also coincides nicely with both alliances celebrating their 3rd birthdays. Avalon has been great friends and I know that the future will hold great things for both alliances.

o/ Avalon
o/ AOD Brigade

Oh and happy birthday to us and Avalon as we celebrate our 3rd birthdays. Honestly this announcement is like 3 for the price of 1. :awesome:

You know I just realised I don't think I've seen the Avalon flag before. :o You are always so nonchalant about everything. :D I am very pleased to see this treaty finally get approved, though you know, now that I think about it, it's completely uneeded; we have always been there for each other, treaty or no treaty. We've always been a good match. :wub: I loved the fireworks!