new NEW news

Marginali

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293608413' post='2557138']
I am fairly certain if NEW went attacking those guys they'd have a new war in their hands ;)
[/quote]

well, commie, you can make yourself believe that this time you are the winner... :smug:

watch up your step commie :rolleyes:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293607712' post='2557130']
Well fighting fire with fire and all. Of course if you would had rather seen those guys really treated as rogues... :awesome:
[/quote]
Should have tired, and see how it ended up for you.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1293618847' post='2557215']
Are you saying there is no victory in this war for FARK, TPE and INT?
[/quote]
Well FARK and Co took more damaged than dished out, so i guess they lost. Would call it more a stalemate.

[quote name='mushi' timestamp='1293619888' post='2557222']
Well FARK and Co took more damaged than dished out, so i guess they lost. Would call it more a stalemate.
[/quote]
....and so it begins, seems my own doubts that this war was ended too soon might have been correct :rolleyes:

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1293620643' post='2557223']
....and so it begins, seems my own doubts that this war was ended too soon might have been correct :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Everyone likes bragging about destroyed pixels and if there is no war you can always debate about war :)

Also i guess none could really tell the real damage made until all aa-s are clear from the fresh, combat ready and quickly accepted applicants.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1293618847' post='2557215']
Are you saying there is no victory in this war for FARK, TPE and INT?
[/quote]

In the words of the great and wise mushi "Well FARK and Co took more damaged than dished out, so i guess they lost. Would call it more a stalemate."

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1293621890' post='2557226']
Everyone likes bragging about destroyed pixels and if there is no war you can always debate about war :)[/quote]
Yeah a very good point :)

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1293622651' post='2557232']
In the words of the great and wise mushi "Well FARK and Co took more damaged than dished out, so i guess they lost. Would call it more a stalemate."
[/quote]
Yeah he did cover that already, thanks for taking the time to repeat exactly the same thing :rolleyes:

[quote name='Emphix' timestamp='1293617861' post='2557205']
Given the careful wordings of the terms, I think it's safe to surmise that that is the case.[/quote]
I wouldn't say the terms constitute an apology at all. It is just a set of reparations.

Also, thank you Dark Fox.

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1293622651' post='2557232']
[/quote]
I always love this argument.

Take two 2L bottles, fill one up with 2L of water, fill the other with 500ml of water, now take 500ml of water out of each. Now we'll each take a bottle and walk into the desert for a day. Since both bottles are equal, I'll take the one that started out with 2L of water and you can have the other.

Sadly, no one will ever verify if your statement is even correct or not. With all the AA jumpers, and counting damage done to all of the alliances who were part of this conflict, including FEAR, Europa, ODN, Sparta, Paragon, it would take hours just to collect all the numbers.

So, since NEW didn't want a repless surrender before the actual war started, I suppose they consider this payment for getting to fight a nuclear war? :v:

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1293599638' post='2556978']
this part was my favorite.
[/quote]
You can thank me now. :smug:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1293600804' post='2557009']
Given the number of nations who 'joined' Fark/NEW for this, I propose that merely saying "Send me tech. I'm in DF." should be sufficient.

Also, send me tech. I'm in DF.
[/quote]
I really need to do something about this dyslexia; I could have sworn you said "I'm tech, send me DF."

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1293607219' post='2557127']
Are the nations that joined Fark to fight under the same terms, or can NEW consider them rogues if they go back to their original alliances?
[/quote]
All nations who joined Fark for this conflict will be barred from leaving until Fark has concluded reparations to NEW.

Edited by Locke

I want to thanks NEW for the great fight I got to do with them. They are a great bunch of people and I don't regret my decision to join in this war for a second, dispite taking more infra damage than I had infra.

Also thanks for the guys in INT and Fark that I was fighting and Ertyy, for keeping it classy.
Bummer that I got banned in INTs IRC channel for wearing a NEW tag, and a shame that a few Farkers couldn't resist an attempt at trolling on IRC.

But a good war nonetheless. Again: NEW, you all are great guys! (Especially Sigelopisan and Aming)

Edited by Spaarlaamp

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293628630' post='2557269']
you never shut up, do you?
[/quote]

oh the irony :lol1:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293623818' post='2557237']
I wouldn't say the terms constitute an apology at all. It is just a set of reparations.

Also, thank you Dark Fox.
[/quote]

I actually meant that :) That the exclusion of apology IS the negotiation, not intentionally forgotten.

Edited by Emphix

I want to thank all those TPE, INT and FARK nations i had the pleasure to coordinate with.
It has been an honour to fight with you guys =)

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293628630' post='2557269']
you never shut up, do you?
[/quote]

you never shut up either

Edited by Marcus Bellator

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1293607383' post='2557129']
Ah I see, nations that join alliances in wartime are rogues, but only if they aren't on your side. Thanks for the clarification.
[/quote]

That does look like the case, doesn't it? Interesting precedent being set here.