new NEW news

Marginali

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1293599195' post='2556955']WFF?[/quote]
Also, this. I do hope WFF gets a white peace in a timely fashion now that they are all that is left in this war.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293599375' post='2556965']The "price" of peace is cheap for the damage that NEW inflicted. Congratulations to NEW on their victory.[/quote]
Hardly. You forget the damage to NEW's PR over the foolishness that got them into this mess in the first place.

Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is why Fark is one of my top 5 favorite alliances. Good showing, guys. Classy, lenient and understanding. You did what was right and did it in the right way.

Nice to see peace.

[quote]The "price" of peace is cheap for the damage that NEW inflicted. Congratulations to NEW on their victory. [/quote]

NEW wouldn't have done this if they thought that they could win (militarily or politically). We all know that they wouldn't call off a war so soon.

Please go on, though. Making !@#$ up based upon which alliance you like most is a great way to make yourself look like a moron.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1293599387' post='2556967']
Also, this. I do hope WFF gets a white peace in a timely fashion now that they are all that is left in this war.

Hardly. You forget the damage to NEW's PR over the foolishness that got them into this mess in the first place.
[/quote]
PR really matters to a forum inactive alliance :rolleyes:

We in the International have stood by our original promise that this was not to be a vindictive conflict, and we commend our adversaries for the courage they have shown in finally agreeing to this very reasonable compromise.

On a personal note, I tip my hat to the foes that I faced on the battlefield. All were respectful and honorable opponents who fought well.

-Craig

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1293599780' post='2556984']
No, but their reputation as an ally probably does mean a lot to them (and to others)...
[/quote]
You're right. And I hope NEW evaluate the allies that approved of 3 alliances attacking them. NEW aren't the only ones whose rep took a hit.

[quote name='Marginali' timestamp='1293598882' post='2556939']
To assist in assuring this payment is completed in a timely manner, any NEW members who joined between December 18 and December 28, 2010 must remain a member of NEW until all money and tech is offered to DarkFist. After that, those nations are free to stay or go as they wish. No additional terms are imposed.
[/quote]

Creative. The penalty for breaking this is...?