new NEW news

Marginali

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1293600276' post='2556998']
Also, what's defined as a "Dark Fist nation"? Any DF nations before the disbandment, when the war began, or when the war ended?
[/quote]

Given the number of nations who 'joined' Fark/NEW for this, I propose that merely saying "Send me tech. I'm in DF." should be sufficient.

Also, send me tech. I'm in DF.

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1293600276' post='2556998']
Also, what's defined as a "Dark Fist nation"? Any DF nations before the disbandment, when the war began, or when the war ended?
[/quote]
I would imagine those that got raided?

Great that peace has been agreed.

It was a pleasure fighting alongside you NEW.

And to my enemies Janquel, wouldestous, Docmeister, Commander Bean, Old Peculier and ron paul i would like to say Good fight.

Christian Trojans

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1293599387' post='2556967']
Hardly. You forget the damage to NEW's PR over the foolishness that got them into this mess in the first place.
[/quote]
Known crazy raiding alliance does crazy raid, what PR hit? Unless their allies ditch them in peacetime the way they ditched them during the war there will be no hit.

As for the reps being lenient, If they weren’t smack bang in the middle of the hegemony web this would be 80k tech. Imposing the same reps they have been handing out for the last two years to one of their own could cause a split in the hegemony and they cant have that. They will just add the reps they couldn’t demand on to the next surrendering non hegemony alliance they fight.

0/ The Hegemony, fear of a real war keeps them together.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293602991' post='2557059']
Congratulations on peace. While I completely disagreed with the reason for the war starting, I still have respect for NEW as they can walk the walk and don't complain about getting beat down.
[/quote]

Beat down? Even though it was 450 (Fark, TPE and Int) vs 170 (NEW) 4 of the top 5 nations who took the most damage were Farkers. Lets remember that ay :)

[quote name='christian trojans' timestamp='1293603510' post='2557072']
Beat down? Even though it was 450 (Fark, TPE and Int) vs 170 (NEW) 4 of the top 5 nations who took the most damage were Farkers. Lets remember that ay :)
[/quote]

I must give credit to NEW then if that's the case. New people joining on both sides certainly threw everything off, but overall NEW had high morale despite very low odds. For that I commend them. And props to the FARK nations for taking those hits as well, good allies.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1293599748' post='2556981']
Far less than they deserved really and Fark/int/TPE have shown they are the bigger men here.
[/quote]

just a silver lining.
at least they did not get off free of charge.

Edited by x8BitL0gic

On behave of NEW (Nusantara Elite Warriors)

We like to thanks to our friends and ally thats stand with us, give us support, hope and infra ^.^

we are in your debt. and we`ll be fight your side as u fight our`s now.
thats a promise...

o/ WFF
o/ FEAR
o/ Europa
o/ iFOK
o/ PC
o/ FOK
o/ Paragon
o/ TORN
o/ TPF
o/ LA
o/ NSO