new NEW news

Marginali

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gamemaster1' timestamp='1293601376' post='2557024']
Different alliances treat rogues differently.

Few weeks of war?
ZI?
Possible peace terms? No peace terms?
[/quote]

Those who break the terms will just have to wait and find out. It's really not that difficult to comprehend: If you break the terms, you're going to get messed up. Badly.

[quote]As for the reps being lenient, If they weren’t smack bang in the middle of the hegemony web this would be 80k tech. Imposing the same reps they have been handing out for the last two years to one of their own could cause a split in the hegemony and they cant have that. They will just add the reps they couldn’t demand on to the next surrendering non hegemony alliance they fight.[/quote]

Please point to the outrageous reps demanded by alliances like Int and Fark in the past.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1293604560' post='2557098']
Please point to the outrageous reps demanded by alliances like Int and Fark in the past.
[/quote]
All members of Hegemony get tarred by the same brush no matter how small and loosely connected. They will also be called Hegemony, ex-Hegemony and remnants of Hegemony years after they cease to be Hegemony. Karma speak 101

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1293604560' post='2557098']
[/quote]
Penky, you've gone ahead and criticized Invicta for supporting outrageous reps, and I've used this exact counterargument against you.

Hypocrite much?

Still, these are fair terms, and primarily it's because of who the reps are to be paid to, something Alterego's ignoring.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1293603405' post='2557069']
As for the reps being lenient, If they weren’t smack bang in the middle of the hegemony web this would be 80k tech. Imposing the same reps they have been handing out for the last two years to one of their own could cause a split in the hegemony and they cant have that. They will just add the reps they couldn’t demand on to the next surrendering non hegemony alliance they fight.
[/quote]
I wont speak for INT and TPE as i dont know their past as well, but our monetary exchanges as a result of war were
10k tech to Fark paid for at a rate of $3 million per 150 tech, as well as a beer review in shortbus from iron and amilk review from NSO.
Farkistan consider the IRON nations’ hospitality during this conflict payment enough and request no additional repartitions was in karma from IRON.
FARK took 5,000 technology from Polar in WoTC.
Illuminati had to sell tech at the price of $900,000 for 50 tech to us 6 times in the Illuminati War.

anyway, good to see this happen and good fighting with ya to my friends in INT and TPE

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1293607219' post='2557127']
Are the nations that joined Fark to fight under the same terms, or can NEW consider them rogues if they go back to their original alliances?
[/quote]
I don't think NEW is in any position to make terms for this peace mate :smug:

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1293607383' post='2557129']
Ah I see, nations that join alliances in wartime are rogues, but only if they aren't on your side. Thanks for the clarification.
[/quote]
Well fighting fire with fire and all. Of course if you would had rather seen those guys really treated as rogues... :awesome:

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293607712' post='2557130']
Well fighting fire with fire and all. Of course if you would had rather seen those guys really treated as rogues... :awesome:
[/quote]
Honestly, I really don't care, I just think it would be interesting to see NEW attack the Creole nations that go back and call them rogues. I mean, you guys basically said that if nations do that their rogues, so I think it would be interesting to see the arguments for defending them. Maybe start another war right after this. I'd like that.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1293608183' post='2557135']
Honestly, I really don't care, I just think it would be interesting to see NEW attack the Creole nations that go back and call them rogues. I mean, you guys basically said that if nations do that their rogues, so I think it would be interesting to see the arguments for defending them. Maybe start another war right after this. I'd like that.
[/quote]
I am fairly certain if NEW went attacking those guys they'd have a new war in their hands ;)

congrats for peace :)

o/ Fark, TPE, Int, for being very very big hearted, especially after all the uncooperativeness in early peace talks.

Those wishing for global wars will be very disappointed that's for sure.

and special shoutout for Umbrella, for all their helps in facilitating the peace talks. Cheers to you all.

[quote name='orangbaik' timestamp='1293609170' post='2557142']Just make sure this time uno vs uno[/quote]
To be fair, it was NEW's side who had people join up from PC and iFOK before any real numbers started trickling into INT's side in this fashion.

But don't let that get in the way of your daily peanut gallery whining. :smug:

20 slots of aid, Unacceptable terms, I am disgusted Fark. :rolleyes:

Though an apology from new was called for, should have gotten that.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293598899' post='2556940']
The membership of the International has done what it promised before this war and succesfully defended its friends and former allies in Dark Fist against unwarranted aggression. Now it is time for peace once more.
I would like to thank Fark and TPE who cooperated with us in the war against NEW and ODN who fought by our side against the attack's of NEW's allies. I would also like to thank the numerous allies of ours who offered their to us aid in this war.
[/quote]
Grammar check for the loss! It's an official announcement. Try to make it look like one next time. :P

Also, congrats on a speedy cease fire. Glad to see nobody that didn't really want to join was forced into a ridiculous war.

I like this, next time we'll make sure no one will interrupting.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293608413' post='2557138']
I am fairly certain if NEW went attacking those guys they'd have a new war in their hands ;)
[/quote]

I'll make sure that NEW is alone when raid gone good comes one more time.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293611504' post='2557174']
No apology from NEW. Was this negotiated?
[/quote]

Given the careful wordings of the terms, I think it's safe to surmise that that is the case.

An already lenient terms need to be watered down even further.

But alas, peace is peace :)