Best Alliance Made in 2010

augustus334

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1293567960' post='2556426']
Legacy, although yes as stated before, their core is of the Immortals and (if i'm not mistaken) some of TUF. For a made-from-scratch alliance, Exodus looks pretty promising so far.

edit: if mergers were to be included, I'd also include Colossus.
[/quote]

This is exactly what I was going to say. :mellow:

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1293559564' post='2556301']
I'd be interested to know how Batallion has done well in Diplomacy, Economics, Military or Stats.
[/quote]

Considering his reputation, i believe Batallion has done well for AcTi in Diplomacy by getting treaties at all. I know that his reputatoin was the biggest obstacle in obtaining them while I was around there.

Economics, what the $%&@ is this category :huh:

Military, a one day war that Batallion launched at the last second shouldn't even be recognized as a conflict. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there have been no other conflicts this year involving first-year alliances besides Europa.

Stats, 1.35m NS and a strong ANS are clear examples from this category.

Pretty good resume to me, considering AcTi carries Batallion's infamy, whether he deserves or not.

Tedd.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='augustus334' timestamp='1293557599' post='2556276']
Post the name of the alliance [u][b]that was made this year[/b][/u] that you think has done a great job with their diplomacy, economy, millitary, and stats.

These alliance names have already been mentioned: Regnum Invictorum

[/quote]

lol, they were founded in 2007, just moved to red team this year

really sorry if i mess this up. I just looked at CN and it said their most senior member was in for 263 days. Again, sorry about that, next time i'll look at the wiki and i'll count on you guys for checking the dates

Edited by augustus334

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1293572076' post='2556507']
Regnum Invictorum and Legacy shouldn't count because they were name changes of already existing alliances (Invicta and The Immortals).

[/quote]

I took Regnum Invictorum of the list because I made a mistake on how long they had been around, and like people talked about earlier, Legacy may have a core group of ex Immortals, but the majority of their members where not members of TI.

Interesting. I love the haters who have nothing better to do than ridicule anyone who took a shot at forming something new and had the balls and tenacity to step out there and take a chance while they sit pretty in their cozy, established homes. Remember, your alliance was once just a peon, too. And so were those you belonged to before you joined it.

Sorry if new alliances spread out active members or contribute to the clutter of the treaty web, but they deserve a chance same as any alliance formed years ago when there were more than double the members playing CN and it was a hell of a lot easier to grow an alliance. Sure, most new ones disband. The current climate plays a heavy part in that. For those that make it, they deserve a standing ovation because their task is more difficult today than it was for those who started up 3-4 years ago.

That being said, my alliance...the UNSC, was created in 2010. For that reason, I could request it be added to the list. However, we were formed November 4th, and that hasn't been enough time to gauge what impact or effect we may or may not have on Bob. If you were judging for presentation, theme, and sheer awesomeness, then of course, we should be atop the list.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1293570365' post='2556468']
This is exactly what I was going to say. :mellow:
[/quote]

great minds think alike B-)

[quote name='thedon125' timestamp='1293570747' post='2556473']
Going to have to go with Europa.
[/quote]

Forgot about them, they're a real great choice too for the non-merger, non-Legacy category.

[quote name='augustus334' timestamp='1293567225' post='2556415']
So what we have right now are:
The New Guy, AcTi, Legacy, Gondor, Exodus, Colossus, and what the heck, i'll throw in The Dark Lords.

[u][b]Keep posting, if I make a poll out of this, I want it to be a fair representation of what people think.[/b][/u]
[/quote]
Players from MK will trash the poll, they can't hold a decent political discussion.

[spoiler]Now, you can have a good poll. I have said what MK players are, so they will do the exact opposite ;)[/spoiler]

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293577020' post='2556578']
Players from MK will trash the poll, they can't hold a decent political discussion.

[spoiler]Now, you can have a good poll. I have said what MK players are, so they will do the exact opposite ;)[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Simple solution, make it a public poll so we can discount all of MK's votes ;)

I am also happy to note that no valid response has come up against my argument. Good day sirs

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1293589913' post='2556806']
Under thread of bodily harm ive been ordered to nominate The Imperial Order

[/quote]

Under thread, eh?

I'll have to second the nomination of The Imperial Order, great bunch of people.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1293587436' post='2556776']
Simple solution, make it a public poll so we can discount all of MK's votes ;)

I am also happy to note that no valid response has come up against my argument. Good day sirs
[/quote]

What are you two drooling morons blabbering about this time? We're not in the poll (hint: we weren't created in 2010) and I believe most of us think there should be less alliances...