30k NS Raid Target

Veuras

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293497899' post='2555660']
Your alliance itself is protected by VE?

This protection you keep handing out to everyone is beginning to smell like VE wants you to do it, get called on it, and then they can step in with PB with a "CB". VE/PB needs it to be nice and simple so treaties don't conflict.
[/quote]
Yeah, VE/PB wants to roll raiders . . .

Come on, dude.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1293504645' post='2555776']
How about people who want to tech raid; are they not allowed to play their own way? You have to understand that it is very difficult for people who raid to find a way to fight any other way.
[/quote]
Never stopped you as one of, oh, 3 people ever who raided CoJ.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1293504671' post='2555777']
Also, every major contribution to the game has been done by someone in an alliance, not an unaligned nation. Prove me wrong.
[/quote]
Admin was unaligned. Nyah.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293509026' post='2555893']
Have you informed some lost lemon tree of your protection policy? It would be a travesty if he lost all that back collection by getting into a little ol' war because you were bored and decided to offer protection to a nation on a whim.
[/quote]

Nope, I didn't.

You go ahead and do that tough guy.

This protection you keep handing out to everyone is beginning to smell like VE wants you to do it, get called on it, and then they can step in with PB with a "CB". VE/PB needs it to be nice and simple so treaties don't conflict.
[/quote]

Wow.

This a stretch Fernando, even for you.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293495336' post='2555635']
That nation will be protected by Celestial Being for 7 days starting today.
[/quote]
[quote name='Leigon' timestamp='1293495838' post='2555643']
They called him the fastest gun in the west. Always there to help the poor and helpless, whenever he was needed.
[/quote]

You two just made my day :awesome:

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293509232' post='2555897']
Nope, I didn't.

You go ahead and do that tough guy.
[/quote]

I'm trying to illustrate to you that actions have consequences, and in your haste, you may have done something that affects more than just you.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293508863' post='2555887']
No. However, when you talk about war prowess it's good to be able to show it. Having that few casualties really doesn't do that.
[/quote]
Build your nation up, wait till your in the top tier, then your alliance goes to war, you fight get numerous casualties. Might've only participated in one war yet your casualty count will spike like crazy. Doesn't mean much.

[quote name='Elendil' timestamp='1293513060' post='2555972']
Build your nation up, wait till your in the top tier, then your alliance goes to war, you fight get numerous casualties. Might've only participated in one war yet your casualty count will spike like crazy. Doesn't mean much.
[/quote]

No doubt. But, he has a large enough nation that he [i]would[/i] be in the %20 if he [i]actually[/i] had a war prowess. At least for one on this nation.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293508295' post='2555865']
There were more tricks in the past regarding war which I wrote a guide about and helped the Initiative kick ass during GWII.
[/quote]

Yea isn't the little green chess knight medal in your sig from us, for something ridiculously ancient, like the tank deploy trick?

[/quote]
Are you serious? I am no fan of VE, but this is beyond absurd.

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293509026' post='2555893']
Have you informed some lost lemon tree of your protection policy? It would be a travesty if he lost all that back collection by getting into a little ol' war because you were bored and decided to offer protection to a nation on a whim.
[/quote]

If your lemon tree metaphor failed the first time, why on earth would you use it again?

And throughout the seven pages of this thread, all I've been seeing are a bunch of crying little !@#$%*es because WarriorConcept said "lolno". You all talk [i]such[/i] a big game yet I see no action; I see a bunch of whining but no concrete "fight". Don't like what WC is doing? [i]Do something about it[/i], your age-told moniker that has been painfully overused. And why this warranted a thread in the first place is beyond me as it was really stupid. Does it really hurt all of you [i]that[/i] bad that you can't raid this guy, even though he is well out of your range (for some of you at least)?

/sigh.

I really miss the old CN.

The main take-home point I get from this is that, yes, it is indeed completely ridiculous for VE to be both in PB and protecting CB. If CB's protector were, say, Polaris we'd have a nice little war ready to happen. As it is there is zero chance that this leads to anything.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1293514942' post='2555993']
The main take-home point I get from this is that, yes, it is indeed completely ridiculous for VE to be both in PB and protecting CB. If CB's protector were, say, Polaris we'd have a nice little war ready to happen. As it is there is zero chance that this leads to anything.
[/quote]

Which is why we should all mourn the loss of the old CN, where war was in great abundance over the smallest of things. :(

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1293515182' post='2555996']
Which is why we should all mourn the loss of the old CN, where war was in great abundance over the smallest of things. :(
[/quote]
Well, we still have wars over some pretty small things, but we are lacking in the "abundance" part.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1293514548' post='2555989']
If your lemon tree metaphor failed the first time, why on earth would you use it again?

And throughout the seven pages of this thread, all I've been seeing are a bunch of crying little !@#$%*es because WarriorConcept said "lolno". You all talk [i]such[/i] a big game yet I see no action; I see a bunch of whining but no concrete "fight". Don't like what WC is doing? [i]Do something about it[/i], your age-told moniker that has been painfully overused. And why this warranted a thread in the first place is beyond me as it was really stupid. Does it really hurt all of you [i]that[/i] bad that you can't raid this guy, even though he is well out of your range (for some of you at least)?

/sigh.

I really miss the old CN.
[/quote]

The thing is... no one is around in that range to do something about it. Also, stop your !@#$%*ing and whining and do something.

Didn't we JUST go over the fact that an alliance is capable of offering protection to nations on none for whatever reason they want, so long as they can back that protection?

I mean, come on.

Either attack the nation in question and try to fight CB or just stop puffing your chests. For the people who proclaim "do something about it" so often, you sure do whine a lot.