Legacy Announcment

[center][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/wappas/LEGACY2.png[/img][/center]
[color="#008000"][center]Live as if you're already dead.[/center][/color]

Due to recent events Legacy would like to take this time to remind everyone that Forest Clan Wolves AA is under our protection.

We’d also like everyone to know the AA’s of Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and World Federation are under our protection as well and The Hanseatic League and Nutty North Koreans are optionally protected by Legacy.

Legacy is quite disappointed with this war. Legacy is a firm supporter of the embargo on fun on our planet and NEW has clearly violated the terms of this embargo, furthermore the combination of TPE, INT, FARK, FEAR, ODN, Sparta, and various protectorates have also violated this embargo. These clear and obvious violations will be recorded in our notepad of information and will not be forgotten.

You guys have been bad! And you will get no cake!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DqzSwgi6mKE/S-iNOHjErHI/AAAAAAAAArM/TsiTf0ekxTQ/s1600/no_cake.jpg[/img]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1293028968' post='2549979']
I haven't seen your other flag. This piece of graphics in the OP is pleasing to the eyes though. Is your official flag better?
[/quote]
Everything at Legacy is better than everything else at Legacy. Even the women.

[quote name='Dagill' timestamp='1293028801' post='2549976']
I'd be careful. Cosmos has been using all the pens recently, so I would get a new one to record in the notepad. We also need more milk.
[/quote]
Whose fault do you think that is? Sarm has plenty of goats milk (his special brew) if you need....

Edited by Silver Millennium R

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1293030022' post='2550001']
You young'uns and your newfangled cake . . .

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2722/4149246206_7633b6e70b.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I remember these days in Schloss Eggenberg. If I could get 5 lbs of bon bons for $.59 I'd have to trade my car in for a dumptruck to get around the city.

Useless waste of OWF space when everyone expect cool announcements. FEAR, Europa, ODN and Sparta delivered the coolness, you didn't <_<

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1293028574' post='2549968']
Can I just say that your flag looks super sexy.
[/quote]

GOONS ? :huh:
Weren't you supose to quit, twice :D
Don't worry I've tried it aswell :lol1: