The birth of Pegasus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='High Chancellor Liq' timestamp='1292839371' post='2546321']
Is... is that your flag? Seriously? Is your war flag a picture of two wolves looking off into the distance with a thoughtful look, covered in glitter and with the words "this is r waer flagg"? Because if its not... it should be.
[/quote]

thread is over

[quote]Any violation of Articles I, III, IV, V, VI, VII or VIII of this agreement shall give the [color="#0000FF"]Department of Redundancy Department[/color] cause to expel a member alliance from this agreement immediately.[/quote]

fixed.

Good luck guys!

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1292873257' post='2546849']
I see you appointed 5 "lifelong" positions with no mechanism for replacing or removing either of them due to inactivity or incompetence. Good luck with that.
[/quote]

It does mention an impeachment process ever-so-briefly in the cabinet duties (majority vote), but yeah. The Emperor positions are rather odd for that reason...they're elected by the cabinet, and are supposed to act as the 'voice of the members', but the position is lifelong. Given that other positions are elected by the general membership, it seems odd that their direct representation in government is permanent and answerable to the cabinet only.

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]So GOONS won't be raiding Pegasus since they meet our Alliance definition.

And sorry to disappoint but it seems Pegasus won't be declaring on us either:[/size][/font]

[quote]<Peggy_Sue|Pegasus> Why would I want to have a dispute with GOONS now? That was UPN that needed to finally stand
<Peggy_Sue|Pegasus> UPN made her choice
<Peggy_Sue|Pegasus> that is over in my personal book[/quote]

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1292873257' post='2546849']
I see you appointed 5 "lifelong" positions with no mechanism for replacing or removing either of them due to inactivity or incompetence. Good luck with that.
[/quote]
Well, if they wanted to keep their positions, they'd need it like that. :awesome:

[quote name='lightningjim' timestamp='1292873988' post='2546867']
[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"]So GOONS won't be raiding Pegasus since they meet our Alliance definition.

And sorry to disappoint but it seems Pegasus won't be declaring on us either:[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Nice to see Peggy is swallowing the "oh but you've changed AA, you're different now" BS being fed to her. Clearly an alliance that is going places.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1292884953' post='2547104']
I have to think that everyone wins in this case. Pegasus gets out of UPN and UPN gets rid of members that managed to total its reputation. It's a win win.
[/quote]

I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this. <_<

They are spreading, like infection. We all lose.

Edited by King John Philos Vi