Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I try to be a nice person, hate on GOONS for things that happened before my nation was even born like Shark Week, the ZI Game Show( whatever the heck those were)....and then people make threads like these, and the realisation sinks in that they DID have good reasons for some of those things. :mad:

Is it just me or are the people who have snarky comments also the ones who quickly edited their posts?

[quote='Merrie Melodies]
Tyga, does this mean you have, finally, at last, found your agenda?
[/quote]

I'm still looking but recent intelligence suggests it may be something to do with being unfunny. Stay tuned.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1292747301' post='2544205']
Heh, I find it funny that people feel the need to post and say this was a "look at me" thread. The whole point of your post was also so that someone would look at you and read what you think.
[/quote]

Some of them changed what they thought rather abruptly and then lashed out because they felt stupid. It is ok, I can take the abuse. :P

Heh, I find it funny that people feel the need to post and say this was a "look at me" thread. The whole point of your post was also so that someone would look at you and read what you think.
[/quote]
look at me I'm so meta I'm laughing at people who are laughing at someone for making a "look at me" thread for making "look at me" posts

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1292747789' post='2544213']
look at me I'm so meta I'm laughing at people who are laughing at someone for making a "look at me" thread for making "look at me" posts
[/quote]

Go away, attention whore!

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1292747789' post='2544213']
[/quote]
Woah dude, you just totally blew my mind.

Like, woah.

[/quote]
This needs a "Like" button.

[color="#FF0000"]Hardy Har Har Har Guyz.

[size="2"]Look at me[/size]
[size="4"]Look at me[/size]
[size="7"]Look at me[/size]
[size="4"]Look at me[/size]
[size="2"]Look at me[/size]

Let's all give Tyga a round of applause for proving that he is still...well...Tyga*

[size="1"]*Side effects of Tyga may include but are not limited to, Idiocy, Losing Agenda, Perpetual Virginity, rolling in your own dung, knock-knock jokes, and anal bleeding.[/[/size][/color]

Edited by DictatatorDan