A Child is Born

[center][b]An Official Announcement from B.F.F.[/b][/center][center][b][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/BFFFlag2.jpg[/img]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center][center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"]So there I was, the happiest day of my life, rushing into the waiting room of the local hospital. The nurses buzzed around us in a blur of motion, each set on his or her own task. A man next to me coughed without covering his mouth. The man next to him confronted him. They began arguing amongst themselves, shouting louder and louder. They stood up, threatening to beat each other to the ground.Their friends rushed up, at first taunting, but eventually calming the situation. The tense atmosphere of the lobby calmed, the fight barely avoided.*My thoughts returned to my current situation; sitting there, surrounded by my two best friends in the waiting room of the hospital, ready to jump up and run into the room where my wife lay, giving birth to our first child.[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"]The doctor came out. He looked grim. I expected the worst. He informed me that my wife had had some complications in birth, and the baby was horrifyingly deformed. He saw the shock register on my face, and then slapped me on the back, telling me he was kidding, the baby was fine. It wasn't funny. I followed him, my two best friends in tail, into the room where my wife was, holding our first born child.[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][size="3"][size="2"]Declaration of Existence of BFF Protectorate Bloc [i]The Goonies[/i][/size][/size][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][size="3"][size="2"][i]
[/i][/size][/size][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][size="3"][size="2"][i][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/BlocFlag.gif[/img]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][size="3"][size="2"][i]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][i][quote=The Goonies Charter][/i][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][i][font="Helvetica, Arial,"]Preamble:
We, the undersigned alliances, do hereby pledge to uphold the principals of brotherhood, rapport, mutual defense and community as prescribed in the following treaty.

Article I: Brotherhood
The undersigned alliances within The Goonies do hereby pledge to never attack a member of this bloc. We pledge to never support, be it militarily, economically, or otherwise, the enemy or enemies of any member of this bloc.

Article II: Communication
The undersigned alliances pledge never to speak down upon any member of this bloc, be it on IRC or on an international forum. We pledge to support one-another on throughout various forms of communication. We also pledge to keep in contact on a regular basis with the other members. Should any member wish to sign an outside treaty, 72 hours notice is requested.

Article III: Economic Support
Signatories shall send at least one member to the economic section of the forums. This member is responsible for upkeep of each individual alliance's economic section. The undersigned shall give precedence to other member-nations with regard to tech deals, donation deals, or trades.

Article IV: Mutual Defense
The undersigned agree to treat an attack on one entity as an attack on all. Any attack will be met with swift retaliation, up to and including full-bloc warfare.

Article V: Optional Aggression
An aggressive war cannot be declared by any one signatory without unanimous approval by all signatories. Once an aggressive war has been approved and declared, all signatories are required to participate. However, a signatory may refrain from engaging in aggressive acts with the consent of all remaining signatories.

Article VI: Internal Structure
Member Alliances shall be granted two administrator accounts, and each member alliance has one vote with which to cast in bloc-wide decisions.

Article VII: External Structure
Each alliance shall submit a head representative to the bloc. Of these representatives, one will be elected every two months to act as the international talking head of the bloc.

Article VIII: Military Structure
Each alliance shall submit a military chieftain to represent it within the joint chiefs of staff. During wartime, one will be chosen, typically the one with the most military experience, to act as the chairman and director of the bloc's military forces. Any orders from this chairman are not required to be followed, but are extremely highly encouraged.

Article X: Outside Treaties
Before signing an outside treaty, members should provide at least 48 hours notice to other signatories within the bloc.

Article XI: Amendments and Cancellation
An Amendment to this document may be made with unanimous consent from all signatories. Additional signatories may be accepted into this pact with unanimous consent by all existing signatories.
A signatory may withdraw from this pact at any time, but its articles will still be in full effect for a period of 120 hours after notification of all signatories has been given.
A signatory may be expelled from this pact at any time with the unanimous consent of all other signatories. All articles will no longer apply to the expelled alliance immediately upon expulsion.

Article XII: Signatures[/font][/i][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[center][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="2"][size="2"]R3nowned -- Paragon[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="2"][size="2"]Gandolf -- Pesarus[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="2"][size="2"]colwynmyself -- Duke of Balls of Steel

NicholasCage --[/size][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"] Nuke of Balls of Steel[/font][/center][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][i][/quote]
[/i][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][b][i]
[/i][/b][/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"][center][center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"]The Goonies is a MDoAP bloc protected by the joint forces of Blood for Friends,being Wolfpack, FEAR and Europa, henceforth known as Sloth. Sloth will protect his Goonies in times of trouble and in times of peace. The Goonies have promised to bring Sloth a Baby Ruth from time to time to make up for thisundying loyalty, love and commitment. To sum it up, The Goonies is a protection bloc for microalliances deemed fit to join. It is governed by the alliances within, with occasional help from its bigger brother. While the first three alliances are indeed all protectorates of either Europa or FEAR, they do not all have to be. It was merely a logical first step.[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][size="2"]Anyways, without further ado, this bloc is hereby existified.[/size][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"] [/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Signatures:[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][u]/s/ for Paragon[/u] [/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]R3nowned, Master[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][u]/s/ for Pesarus[/u][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Gandolf, Overlord[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][u]/s/ for Balls of Steel[/u][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Colwynmyself, The Duke[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]NicholasCage, The Nuke[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]
[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iX_q7X_4Ygg/S6039LvxkvI/AAAAAAAAAYk/rzhJytZvfF4/s400/Goonies_Hey_You_Guys_Purple-T-link.jpg[/img]
[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][u]/s/ for Blood for Friends (Sloth)[/u][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Turetel -- FEAR [/i][i]Representative[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]CBray -- FEAR [/i][i]Representative[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Ernesto Che Guevara -- Europa [/i][i]Representative[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Kongo Jack -- Europa [/i][i]Representative[/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][i]Cookiemonster -- Wolfpack Representative[/i][/center][/center]
[/center][/size][/size][/font][/center]
[/center][/center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][center][center][size="3"][size="2"]*the events in this story are in no way, shape or form based around recent happenings on Planet Bob. Any likeness is purely a coincidence.[/size][/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="3"][size="2"]Edit: :(( Formatting :(([/size][/size][/center][/center][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Turetel' timestamp='1292631536' post='2542121']
Food.

Or a more concentrated group effort on raising our youngin's to become tasty treats.
[/quote]

Pretty much that, and to better protect our individual adopted children through a unified effort.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1292632277' post='2542136']
Hey now, we got along fine.

No, not really.
[/quote]

Well, I know I got along fine with you. Now as for the others...xD

Good Luck...

I don't know Wolfpack much but FEAR and Europa are p' awesome once you get past the Deebo. :smug:

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion