Later CN

Deadshot

Later Went. We drifted a couple months afterwards, but I do fondly remember the months in early 08 when I helped you get your head around CN FA and as you gradually took over NATO, it was always fun to think that I remembered you when.

And yeah, don't delete your nation unless you're totally sure. I find that changing alliances and retiring go a long way to curing burnout.

Edited by Duncan King

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1292506624' post='2540892']
And yeah, don't delete your nation unless you're totally sure. I find that changing alliances and retiring go a long way to curing burnout.
[/quote]

This. Moving to NATO and getting out of gov made me feel a lot better about CN.

I'll be sorry to see you go, Went - we haven't spoken in ages, but you'll always be one of my favorite people around here.

Damn... this sucks. Well, good luck in the future Went, it was a lot of fun working and getting to know you, both before you joined Pacifica and afterwards. I echo the wise words of others here, keep your nation and just go inactive - you'll probably get bored in a few months and come back anyways :P.

o/ Wentworth and gl out there, get moar tattoos