Legio Frigidum

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1292219728' post='2538193']
Don't forget NPO and Regnum. I think that would be perfect.
[/quote]

Plus say, TIO and MCXA (TIO has an MDoAP with Polar, and MCXA is tied to Legion iirc.)

Invicta, UPN, Legion, NpO, NPO, TIO and MCXA would be excellent.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1292219833' post='2538194']
I wasn't aware that Polaris treatied BoS
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not sure if this is some brilliant bit of humor on your part (probably not) or if what Damsky said flew over your head (probably so), but his entire point rested on "if" he was allied to Polar. He makes a valid point. I'd be a bit peeved as well had my alliance not been informed about this utterly awful move beforehand.[/color]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1292220028' post='2538200']
Plus say, TIO and MCXA (TIO has an MDoAP with Polar, and MCXA is tied to Legion iirc.)

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]How can the NSO get in on this action?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1292219833' post='2538194']
I wasn't aware that Polaris treatied BoS
[/quote]

There is a really cool word surfacing out there, it's called, 'if'. It's pretty useful, most use it to set up a hypothetical situation along with more. In all it's a pretty neat word.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292220045' post='2538201']
[color="#0000FF"]I'm not sure if this is some brilliant bit of humor on your part (probably not) or if what Damsky said flew over your head (probably so), but his entire point rested on "if" he was allied to Polar. He makes a valid point. I'd be a bit peeved as well had my alliance not been informed about this utterly awful move beforehand.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]How can the NSO get in on this action?[/color]
[/quote]

I forgot about the NSO! But you're tied to NPO, and Random likes you, so surely it wouldn't be too hard to get in such a bloc!

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1292220405' post='2538212']
No, forget us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Believe me. I try everyday to forget that we are still allied to your joke of an alliance. But I digress. I do not think Invicta has much room to criticize Legion as an alliance. You aren't so much better yourselves. Frankly I'm surprised you're not loving this treaty, but I guess I do understand your contempt for Legion distancing itself from your shared master. I suppose it is only possible for certain purple alliances to serve only one Order at a time. What does the NPO think of this?[/color]

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1292220483' post='2538214']
Ah, just in time for the first "bring it" comment of the thread. so tuff!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, I'm sure Polar has a lot to bring now that it has the mighty Legion in its corner.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1292220045' post='2538201']
[color="#0000ff"]I'm not sure if this is some brilliant bit of humor on your part (probably not) or if what Damsky said flew over your head (probably so), but his entire point rested on "if" he was allied to Polar. He makes a valid point. I'd be a bit peeved as well had my alliance not been informed about this utterly awful move beforehand.[/color]

[color="#0000ff"]How can the NSO get in on this action?[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1292220127' post='2538203']
There is a really cool word surfacing out there, it's called, 'if'. It's pretty useful, most use it to set up a hypothetical situation along with more. In all it's a pretty neat word.
[/quote]
Both of these would be pretty clever retorts, if you both didn't misunderstand my post entirely.

At least RV's post made me chuckle.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1292221237' post='2538227']
I think he's trying to state that BoS should shut up because they aren't NpO's ally. That's just the vibe I'm getting, though.
[/quote]

Damsky has every right to make a judgment call about Polaris not informing their allies because its a scummy move. Oh well, maybe I shouldn't think too hard about it because the poster clearly didn't.

[/quote]
Nice try Frannie, but we're in enough blocs thank you.

NpO, I'm disappointed in this treaty, in more ways than one.

[/quote]

Check here, http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/MCXA , not treatied to Legion. Not that I share in the blind hatred of them that amounts to PR band wagoning. Some people could erally take the log out of their eyes on this one. sigh

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1292221980' post='2538241']
Check here, http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/MCXA , not treatied to Legion. Not that I share in the blind hatred of them that amounts to PR band wagoning. Some people could rally take the log out of their eyes on this one. sigh
[/quote]

Ah. you'd still fit in the bloc though. And I don't hate anyone in this world anymore except like NPO. Even Legion!