Legio Frigidum

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1292211111' post='2537977']
I cannot believe two things here.

1.) NpO would sign this treaty.

2.) They would do so without so much as speaking to STA about it first.

Yeah. We love you too.
[/quote]

I'm not going to comment on the treaty, but the New Polar Order definitely needs to improve communications with its allies.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1292212573' post='2538025']
So far, STA and TLW. I can understand some annoyance about not being informed, but frankly Polaris' foreign policy is Polaris' business.
[/quote]
OK, that's cool. I thought you might have been talking about a slightly wider range of groups than that.

So far, STA and TLW. I can understand some annoyance about not being informed, but frankly Polaris' foreign policy is Polaris' business.
[/quote]

Holy !@#$, I am quite literally dying of laughter. Bravo sir, you are comedy gold.

If I was an ally to Polaris, and they didn't inform me they were treatying the worst alliance ever, an action that could potentially put my alliance at risk if Legion $%&@s up, I'd drop them tonight.

[/quote]

I'd be upset if I was STA. Greater commitments usually include greater responsibilities, specially regarding communication and consultation. I know some treaties even include such provisions :)

You seem to have struck a nerve, gentlemen. On that, among other things, I congratulate you on the treaty.

It certainly got peoples attention. Got a bit boring around here again,...just waiting for whatever next alliance in CnG to disband,...a lull period you seem to have shock up.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1292212708' post='2538030']
Holy !@#$, I am quite literally dying of laughter. Bravo sir, you are comedy gold.

If I was an ally to Polaris, and they didn't inform me they were treatying the worst alliance ever, an action that could potentially put my alliance at risk if Legion $%&@s up, I'd drop them tonight.
[/quote]
You're one to talk about bad alliances and screwups that threaten allies of allies.

[quote name='T.Hubb' timestamp='1292212679' post='2538028']
Glad to see this treaty come to fruition. :)

As for the haters, keep hating. We lol at you as your anger keeps us warm at night. :awesome:
[/quote]
I [b]guarantee[/b] the laughs have always been stronger from this side of the fence. Or wait...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95417

I forgot how scary you guys are. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1292211111' post='2537977']
I cannot believe two things here.

1.) NpO would sign this treaty.

2.) They would do so without so much as speaking to STA about it first.

Yeah. We love you too.
[/quote]

I think it was their early Christmas gift to us all.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1292212708' post='2538030']

[/quote]

Well its a good thing you're not an ally of Polaris, because you would be a terrible one. :awesome:

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1292212991' post='2538043']
Well its a good thing you're not an ally of Polaris, because you would be a terrible one. :awesome:
[/quote]

I would? I'm not the one that signed with a bad alliance and didn't say a word to my allies. My hypothetical response would be pretty justified.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292212806' post='2538033']
You seem to have struck a nerve, gentlemen. On that, among other things, I congratulate you on the treaty.

It certainly got peoples attention. Got a bit boring around here again,...just waiting for whatever next alliance in CnG to disband,...a lull period you seem to have shock up.
[/quote]

Admit it...the Ordinance of Order has already been re-signed. The announcement of it is being held up for New Year's Eve.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1292213430' post='2538052']
Admit it...the Ordinance of Order has already been re-signed. The announcement of it is being held up for New Year's Eve.
[/quote]
Normally I'd laugh at this but given the rumours circulating about the background of this announcement, well