• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embassy before this announcement:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2861521025_eedefe29ce.jpg[/img]

Embassy after this announcement:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2861521025_eedefe29ce.jpg[/img]

Looks like you showed them.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1290881059' post='2524673']Embassy before this announcement:
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2861521025_eedefe29ce.jpg[/img][/quote]
Actually, it was more like this, as Bilrow showed;
[img]http://mimg.ugo.com/201002/37968/01hoarders.jpg[/img]

MKers are not known for their tidiness, its part of their charm. :P

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1290881218' post='2524674']
Actually, it was more like this, as Bilrow showed;
[img]http://mimg.ugo.com/201002/37968/01hoarders.jpg[/img]

MKers are not known for their tidiness, its part of their charm. :P
[/quote]
Given the time it took you to respond, I can only assume that's actually a picture of the Pacifican Foreign Ministry. It would well explain your recent confusion and sluggishness.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1290877391' post='2524648']
Are you joking? Next you're going to ask what happened to LUE and NAAC. :v:

(but yes despite getting crushed in the Karma War [read up on that!] they're exactly the same NPO)
[/quote]

No, that whole chestnut has already been baked up for me. I remember it all up until roughly December 07/January 08. I just needed a few blanks filled in since then. I however did not know until this morning NPO had a different Emperor.

I can't locate anyone I used to know outside of Nordreich and the former Norden Verein. So it's okay I suppose. :unsure:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290886351' post='2524717'][color="#0000FF"]I doubt you guys can rebuild a second time.[/color][/quote]
Oh, touché.

I left that one wide open, interestingly nobody from MK took it. Though, something tells me we are just crazy enough to do it.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1290887791' post='2524731']
Given the time it took you to respond, I can only assume that's actually a picture of the Pacifican Foreign Ministry. It would well explain your recent confusion and sluggishness.
[/quote]

Oh-ho-ho. You showed him! Great response, when can I expect the "no u"?`

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1290879228' post='2524658']
Anyway, it just wouldn't be the same without couple of anger rants aimed at NPO. I would like to once again, give kudos to all our fan boys and girls-- you make wearing this AA that much more special. [b]We can only promise that we will be right here, making your panties in a bunch in the future too. Its the least we can do.[/b] :smug:
[/quote]

The day you quit doing this, I quit the game. For the sake of having to go outside, please don't stop.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1290679455' post='2522942']
[img]http://www.rustypants.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/rock-em-sock-em.jpg[/img]
Fight! Fight! Fight!
[/quote]

:o at that picture, are you implying if these two were to fight NPO would knock MK's block off??? I thought Rok & MK were friends.... FIFTH COLUMNIST!!! :ph34r:

Seriously though, if these two groups can't even be civil to each other in their embassies, then this is a smart move. It will save you both a lot of headaches in the long term, and you don't have to be friends with everybody. :P

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1290986269' post='2525498']
We've settled into MK's vacated offices nicely and have begun the arduous task of cleaning up all the girly magazines, one-fingered gloves, Doritos bags, and mountain dew bottles.
[/quote]

You'd best burn it and start over...otherwise you'll never get that smell out.

Here is the bottom line...when you are a representative of a government with an embassy on another government's forum, you should probably save the trash talk. The New Pacific Order is not required to put up with being trashed on their own forums. Quite frankly, all the reasons that the Karma forces used to vanquish the New Pacific Order during the Karma War have not disappeared. They have simply re-materialized within the Mushroom Kingdom. The New Pacific Order has the inherent right to protect its interests especially on it's own forums. Making aggressive and/or antagonistic comments against the Order on their own forums constitutes an act of aggression which the Order is not required to tolerate. For those who would threaten war against the Order, I would remind everyone that the during the Karma war, Karma alliances paid dearly for their victory. Like them, the Mushroom Kingdom will also pay dearly if the NPO's hand is forced towards war.

I never thought that I would find myself defending the New Pacific Order on these forums again, however, I cannot escape the fact that the Mushroom Kingdom is trying to paint itself as the anti-NPO and the composition of its membership presents a clear threat to the stability and peace of Planet Bob. (Not that war is a bad thing, it has been a while after all).

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1290966889' post='2525338']
Oh-ho-ho. You showed him! Great response, when can I expect the "no u"?`
[/quote]
This entire thread is a prolonged "no u". I'm only maintaining its theme.

Edited by Ardus

Meanwhile in Nordreich....

(Hmm.. can't use the pic without permission.. ugh)

Seriously, the guy above me is right... this thread is 9 pages of "no u" it needs more "no me" =]

Just sayin....

Edited by ImperialCubanacan