Major Upcoming Alliances!

oOoMidooOo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1290208848' post='2517730']
Does GOONS count? We're finally growing again now that people aren't randomly attacking us anymore.
[/quote]
[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1290209441' post='2517738']
Maybe a few months ago; you're Established Old Men now :P
[/quote]

[center][img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7154/oldman.gif[/img][b]GOONs[/b][img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7154/oldman.gif[/img]

:laugh:[/center]

Edited by Henry Rollins

I think I'm going to be the fly in the ointment for a little bit.

What we deem to be a 'new and upcoming alliance' isn't what it used to be. When MCXA was made around April 2007, it became sanctioned pretty quickly, had support of the the soon dominant NPO diplomatic machine, rising to be number #3 alliance.

So, just saying, that's a standard that these new alliances have to build up to.

TIO are good, they never make a wrong step. wF aren't bad either. UNSC has to be the best new micro-alliance I've seen in a while. I think they're going to go far.

[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1290209441' post='2517738']
Maybe a few months ago; you're Established Old Men now :P
[/quote]
I don't exactly "disagree", but I find this funny, considering GOONS and WF have nations of rather similar seniorities, [i]and[/i] they're bigger than us. I guess we just complain more about our joints?

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1290216408' post='2517844']
I don't exactly "disagree", but I find this funny, considering GOONS and WF have nations of rather similar seniorities, [i]and[/i] they're bigger than us. I guess we just complain more about our joints?
[/quote]

Move it or lose it gramps. :smug:

:wub:

[/quote]
It's probably the cane, tbh.

[/quote]

GOONS is larger than life ;)

To me, 'upcoming alliances' means alliances that have a solid set-up, and have a shot at becoming influential, but aren't yet. Your alliance is already influential and strong. However, if I was defining 'upcoming alliances' as ones that were likely to make sanction, GOONS would make this list.

It is kind of funny though, now you mention it; I'd be interested in seeing how people are defining 'upcoming' when they are making these lists.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1290206627' post='2517697']
Thanks for the mention. But I would have put TCU, Olympus and [b]Colossus[/b] up there. All three are growing great, have good allies, and I can see even bigger things from these three in the upcoming new year.
[/quote]
Lies! It's all lies! :lol1:

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' timestamp='1290202281' post='2517636']
I think Karolina Jay Z has answered your question.

Jay Z i havent changed my position... Exodus has always planned to be in the middle but that doesn't mean they are a political influence.

Exodus has not intrest in being involved in much in CN politics anyways.
[/quote]

I can assure you that Exodus would not put me in their MoFA role if they were not planning on being involved in CN politics in a big way.