Unofficial blocs

ShadowDragon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1290030244' post='2516099']
At first glance, all I see is that there are a lot of blue alliances, and Farkistan has too many treaties :P

That said I could see the following bloc(s) actually happening:

1) Farkistan, Guru Order, Mostly Harmless Alliance, Sparta
2) Polaris, Siberian Tiger Alliance, Genesis, Neuva Vida, and some more blue alliances.
3) Pacifica, Regnum Invictorum, NSO, Hydra, and some more purple.
4) Argent, OMFG, TOP
5) Dark Templar, Neuva Vida, Nordreich
[/quote]

The reason there is a lot of Blue in there is cos most of us are former BLEU signatories. The BLEU bond was pretty tight and continues. NATO is a recent addition to the blue team, they were formerly Aqua.....

Dark Templar, Nueva Vida & Nordreich is already a de-facto bloc, so i dont see a point to making it an official bloc with a name, forums blah blah blah....

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1290105936' post='2516755']
The reason there is a lot of Blue in there is cos most of us are former BLEU signatories. The BLEU bond was pretty tight and continues. NATO is a recent addition to the blue team, they were formerly Aqua.....

Dark Templar, Nueva Vida & Nordreich is already a de-facto bloc, so i dont see a point to making it an official bloc with a name, forums blah blah blah....
[/quote]

Nah, DT and Nor should just join Aztec and just make that bloc even more awesome.

[quote name='Jon the Warlord' timestamp='1290112516' post='2516806']
It's close enough.
[/quote]
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

The point of this is to see what alliances are all in a defacto bloc. Not including one group because it is a bloc plus one person would be ridiculous.

Good job OP, thanks for providing this information in an easily viewable list.

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1290030244' post='2516099']
That said I could see the following bloc(s) actually happening:

1) Farkistan, Guru Order, Mostly Harmless Alliance, Sparta

[/quote]

I did a numbers comparison just to see what kind of strength your hypothetical bloc would have.
[b][u]

Fark, Guru, MHA, Sparta[/u][/b]
Members: 1,429
Strength: 41,153,922
Nukes: 9,632

Not bad for only 4 alliances.

Edited by Hyperion321

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1290152614' post='2517212']
I did a numbers comparison just to see what kind of strength your hypothetical bloc would have.
[b][u]

Fark, Guru, MHA, Sparta[/u][/b]
Members: 1,429
Strength: 41,153,922
Nukes: 9,632

Not bad for only 4 alliances.
[/quote]

But just to keep in mind, MHA's military is more than a little fluffy, and I don't know what Sparta's is.

Fark's is pretty good, and GO is getting there.

But a bloc....say PB?...could kick their butts simply because they have some of the strongest militaries in CN.

[quote name='Jon the Warlord' timestamp='1290178157' post='2517379']
But just to keep in mind, MHA's military is more than a little fluffy, and I don't know what Sparta's is.

Fark's is pretty good, and GO is getting there.

But a bloc....say PB?...could kick their butts simply because they have some of the strongest militaries in CN.
[/quote]
Have to disagree with you there. GO alone could take out PB. They'd lure us in with 3m/150 tech deals leaving us techdrunk and defenseless. Have you ever seen what a nation will do for a solid tech seller?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1290231362' post='2518031']
Have to disagree with you there. GO alone could take out PB. They'd lure us in with 3m/150 tech deals leaving us techdrunk and defenseless. Have you ever seen what a nation will do for a solid tech seller?
[/quote]
things....terrible things. :mellow:

/me shudders