A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1289373345' post='2509142']
Every one has a brain, everyone also has biases, and I would hope everyone here has loyalties to their alliance and to their allies.
[/quote]

and not everyone uses it either. biases.. yea id be more biased if i didnt use my brain to make up my own mind ey?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1289409255' post='2509420']
dont worry you never will...i'm still waiting on replies to my questions, only thing i keep getting is "you misread ____/NSO agreed so they have to _____" replies

i actually used to hold MK to a pretty high respect lvl for awhile...however, they need to stop letting their ego's get in front of their morals
[/quote]

RV would have been likely re-approached by Lebubu, who is the only official in MK (aside from Archon) who has the capacity to threaten war, and Epiphanus the following day and cooler heads (as the error that was made would have been realized) would have prevailed. Sorry this is probably not the answer you are looking for but its p-much the way things would have gone.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289367195' post='2509055']
Oh is that a fact? Please, don't leave me waiting for you to back up your words. Step up son.
[/quote]
Bringing up evidence from two years back is now considered taboo, remember when Haf tried it?

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1289408074' post='2509407']
There are some people who have claimed war/force was [i][b]never[/b][/i] considered to be alternative course of action, I wonder what those other options were.
[/quote]
[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1289408363' post='2509412']
Me too, I didn't get an answer when I mentioned it earlier.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1289409255' post='2509420']
dont worry you never will...i'm still waiting on replies to my questions, only thing i keep getting is "you misread ____/NSO agreed so they have to _____" replies

i actually used to hold MK to a pretty high respect lvl for awhile...however, they need to stop letting their ego's get in front of their morals
[/quote]

Be patient guys, they are preparing their rebuttals in #mushroom

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1289414665' post='2509494']
Bringing up evidence from two years back is now considered taboo, remember when Haf tried it?
[/quote]

I forgot that after 2 years its supposed to be erased from memory. Does that mean NPO and MK can has a treaty now? I've been pushing this for so long and nobody ever gets back to me.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289415594' post='2509504']
I forgot that after 2 years its supposed to be erased from memory. Does that mean NPO and MK can has a treaty now? I've been pushing this for so long and nobody ever gets back to me.
[/quote]
Sorry bra. If it were up to me, the Imperial Mushroom Accords would be signed already. :(

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289415594' post='2509504']
[/quote]
We're considering an MDAP as we speak.

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1289415923' post='2509510']
Sorry bra. If it were up to me, the Imperial Mushroom Accords would be signed already. :(
[/quote]

We should get coffee sometime and discuss these new baby recipes.

Regardless, I dont think Mr. Damsky knew what he was talking about.

:sorry bankz:

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289412534' post='2509458']
RV would have been likely re-approached by Lebubu, who is the only official in MK (aside from Archon) who has the capacity to threaten war, and Epiphanus the following day and cooler heads (as the error that was made would have been realized) would have prevailed. Sorry this is probably not the answer you are looking for but its p-much the way things would have gone.
[/quote]
How was RV supposed to know that?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289416016' post='2509514']
We should get coffee sometime and discuss these new baby recipes.

Regardless, I dont think Mr. Damsky knew what he was talking about.

:sorry bankz:
[/quote]
Indeed we should, but if you expect me to reveal our BBQ infant recipe then you are sadly mistaken.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289416485' post='2509519']
He didn't care to know, this much we've established.
[/quote]The Mushroom Method[sup]TM[/sup]:

1) Invent lies that support your side of the story
2) Accuse everyone else of being a liar and making things up
3) Don't touch logic with a 15-foot pole, instead rely on emotional, sensationalized arguments and insult people who disagree

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289419565' post='2509553']
The Mushroom Method[sup]TM[/sup]:

1) Invent lies that support your side of the story
2) Accuse everyone else of being a liar and making things up
3) Don't touch logic with a 15-foot pole, instead rely on emotional, sensationalized arguments and insult people who disagree
[/quote]

If that's the case, you should probably look into starting a copyright lawsuit :smug:

[quote name='Lord Caspian' timestamp='1289419833' post='2509558']
If that's the case, you should probably look into starting a copyright lawsuit :smug:
[/quote]

Our lawyers are working on this as we speak.

HoT, you'll be hearing from us.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289420086' post='2509562']
I forgot number 4: Overuse of the "NO U" tactic, and end every such post with :sm[i][/i]ug:

My bad.
[/quote]

If I were you, I'd hire a good lawyer HoT. There are countless instances of trademark violations that you have committed and the penalties are no laughing matter. We'll try not to make our demands too high.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289420217' post='2509563']
If I were you, I'd hire a good lawyer HoT. There are countless instances of trademark violations that you have committed and the penalties are no laughing matter. We'll try not to make our demands too high.
[/quote]
Just make sure you're clear that the demands are open for negotiation, and possibly offer some lower demands that you'll also accept.