The Elysium Fields

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1288923292' post='2502532']
[color="#0000FF"]Good luck to you fellows. I won't say much more, but you have been a mess as an alliance and done quite a few stupid stunts (yes, I am aware what alliance I am in). This isn't all that surprising, but still, thank you for at least having the balls to do things (regardless of how badly they would have turned out). Few people have those these days.[/color]
[/quote]

Haha No one can argue that we didnt have fun and try to keep things interesting, Ideally I think we all wanted to go down in a blaze of glory after pulling one of our "stunts" as you call themm but alas not all dreams can come true

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1288923136' post='2502526']
I know things got rocky between us recently, but I won't forget how awesome it was to fight Valhalla side by side with all of you. I have made some great friends because of Kronos and no matter what, it sucks to see yet another alliance I have been close to disappear this year.
[/quote]

Same. I was trying to find the original treaty topic since calkin and I had our names on it, and that makes this even more of a somber occasion. Really wish it didn't have go like this.

It is a sad day. I remember fondly when Hercales let us know about Kronos, and have been privileged to know some of you well. May you find good homes where ever you may go.

o/ Kronos

Edited by gambona

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1288911461' post='2502265']
[i]Also, the Kronos AA is protected by Valhalla and The Dark Templar for 30 days, as of now.[/i]
[/quote]

Dang, I was gonna raid you guys :(

This kind of came out of nowhere tbh. Last I talked with MH (which was only a few days ago) you guys seemed to be doing alright and you'd just signed a treaty recently.

Oh well, that kind of sucks. Good luck to my friends in Kronos, wherever they decide to go.

Edited by LegendoftheSkies

I'll still be keeping an eye on your wars to see if I can bandwagon on any tech raids, you just made it a whole lot more difficult and time consuming to do by splitting up. :mad:

All the best in your new homes.

o/ Kronos