The Opening of Pandora's Box

Monster

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1287005897' post='2483867']
It's better than many others I've heard. Kind of like "You made a your moma joke on me" or "They tried to make my fanfic writings look bad".
[/quote]

In the great nation of Andhra, 'your Mom' jokes are encouraged in order that citizens might develop a thicker skin. (Metaphorically speaking, of course.) Authors of fanfic, however, unless they happen to be 12-year-old girls, are taunted mercilessly as is only appropriate.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1287007283' post='2483886']
And Bob just got much more boring.
[/quote]

And yes, what this fellow said.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote]
Not our fault we succeed at diplomacy and nation building. If the "opposition" want's a more interesting bob they need to shape up.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1287008101' post='2483892']
Absolutely unnecessary and without any grounds. Congratulations for a useless post.
[/quote]

Your post certainly isn't accomplishing any more. It's quite a bit of hypocrisy from someone that's talking pretty bold.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[/quote]
There's a lot the other side can do to make things interesting. It takes two to tango. You can blame us for making things boring, but we're not the only contributors here. As people keep pointing out, these treaties all pretty much existed anyway. Those that didn't would've chained. So nothing really changed. The bloc is just a formality.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287009198' post='2483909']
There's a lot the other side can do to make things interesting. It takes two to tango. You can blame us for making things boring, but we're not the only contributors here. As people keep pointing out, these treaties all pretty much existed anyway. Those that didn't would've chained. So nothing really changed. The bloc is just a formality.
[/quote]

The opposition is smaller and disorganized they can't do anything but get stomped.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1287011036' post='2483927']
The opposition is smaller and disorganized they can't do anything but get stomped.
[/quote]

Or they could get organised. Reform BLEU, reunite the Orders (if that's even possible lol, I know Moldavi had it in mind once upon a time), and prepare for the fight of your lives.

[/quote]

LOL, So now it is our fault that the "other side" is too disorganized and doesn't have enough competent people to lead them out of a paper bag? :rolleyes:

[/quote]
So organize it. If nothing else maybe take the [b]initiative[/b], form a [b]league[/b] of alliances, and give us a [b]great war[/b] or [b]two[/b].

[/quote]

Of course, it's our fault that the "other side" is too disorganized.. :rolleyes:

Instead of whining on these forums, you could actually try to change something.

Edited by ArneS

[/quote]

I guess we're supposed to pity you?

If it's not to your liking, then go do something to improve it.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1287012481' post='2483948']

[/quote]
I bet we get called out for bad CB's or rogues or making a suicide run.

Screaming doing something about it and then again complaining that some is doing something about it is so 2009.

[/quote]

I was going to say what has already been said above but instead I'll reiterate it. It's not our fault your side lacks organization; it's the fault of the leaders/government officials of the respective alliances that are disorganize and can't really contribute to the cause.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1287011458' post='2483934']
LOL, So now it is our fault that the "other side" is too disorganized and doesn't have enough competent people to lead them out of a paper bag? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

/s/...my thoughts exactly. I can't remember the last time some of these alliances made a new ally outside of their already clogged circular web of treaties.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287012597' post='2483949']
For their benefit lets hope it goes better than last time. :v:
[/quote]

No kidding!

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1287012681' post='2483951']
I bet we get called out for bad CB's or rogues or making a suicide run.[/quote]

Solution 1: Don't let your super-secret "We're gonna roll X and we need a reason why" logs get out in public.

Solution 2: Get more and smarter people than were involved in #stratego.

[quote]
Screaming doing something about it and then again complaining that some is doing something about it is so 2009.
[/quote]

I'm guessing it's more "so 2006".

For me personally, I'm annoyed that the most recent people who tried to put something together failed so miserably more than anything else. If you're going to try and topple the evil Super-whateverthehellitisnow group or roll the :(( GOONS :(( , at least have the courtesy to do it well.

If you don't, don't come crying about how you're being laughed at for the !@#$%* attempts at making a CB and how the alliances involved would be murdering themselves.

Edit: Forgot "more".

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1287011458' post='2483934']
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1287011574' post='2483937']
So organize it. If nothing else maybe take the [b]initiative[/b], form a [b]league[/b] of alliances, and give us a [b]great war[/b] or [b]two[/b].
[/quote]

[quote name='ArneS' timestamp='1287012055' post='2483941']
Of course, it's our fault that the "other side" is too disorganized.. :rolleyes:

Instead of whining on these forums, you could actually try to change something.
[/quote]

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1287012481' post='2483948']

[/quote]

You all have come under the assumption that I'm blaming you all entirely or that I'm asking for your pity. If you believe I would waste my time to help create a coalition with some of these idiots then you're delusional. I'll just be here under the fading trees, and once I'm bored enough I'll start shooting sky rockets at a random people and bid my farewell to Bob. I heard the Moon is a nice place, might by some property.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1287014399' post='2483970']
You all have come under the assumption that I'm blaming you all entirely or that I'm asking for your pity. If you believe I would waste my time to help create a coalition with some of these idiots then you're delusional. I'll just be here under the fading trees, and once I'm bored enough I'll start shooting sky rockets at a random people and bid my farewell to Bob. I heard the Moon is a nice place, might by some property.
[/quote]
Then don't complain about it if you don't care about it.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1287015715' post='2483985']
How about [i]you[/i] stop complaining about him complaining about your complaining.
[/quote]You really should stop complaining about her complaining about him complaining about hereioefhuenfjenvc

Edited by JT Jag