supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1286135640' post='2473341']
What are you talking about?[/quote]

Well the GOD bit is a rumor/joke.

As for MK, I cannot think of any other thing that would explain why they cancelled their treaty with you, besides the fact that they'd be signing a new one in the form of a bloc.

Either way, it would appear that MK is defending GOONS against KN/TN/FnKa via a non-existing treaty, according to the official public documents of GOONS.

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1286136467' post='2473361']
Who else gets 50 threads a day about "waaaaaah u used to be good but now that ur strong ur EVIL you bunch of HIPPO-CRITS"?
[/quote]
You've gotten like one thread. You may be confusing the GOONS threads for VE threads, but I don't think that's something that's going to help with your critics.

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1286129943' post='2473183']
Kind of sad that they didn't choose the other names tbh. Donkeypunch was my personal favorite.
[/quote]
I liked the one with the steamroller that would probably get me warned here, personally.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1286133833' post='2473305']
[i]Pandora's Box- 35,708,522
Super Friends- 31,009,743
Complaints and Grievances- 29,924,347[/i]

If my math is right, this will become the strongest bloc right?
[/quote]
I believe that with Fark gone, SF is smaller than CnG, but I'm too lazy to do that math to see if you included them or not.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286135521' post='2473337']
You forgot to factor in MK and GOD as leaving their respective blocs for Pandora's Box.
[/quote]
Pandora's Box is actually swearing fealty to us. We are far too important to directly associate with such despicable alliances.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1286137651' post='2473381']Pandora's Box is actually swearing fealty to us. We are far too important to directly associate with such despicable alliances.
[/quote]

Then how else do you account for the cancellation of the GOONS-MK MDoAP?

It's jerks like you, supercoolyellow, that make Planet Bob so boring for non-gov. members. Even stealing an image someone graciously made? That's pretty low, even for you.

OPSEC and/or keeping high level treaties and blocs at government levels has been killing Planet Bob for years now for general memberships and the only thing you do is make Planet Bob less open for newer members and non-gov. members by making gov. even more timid about sharing info with their general memberships.

Congrats on making Planet Bob worse. That is the only thing you accomplished with this topic.

If you are going to log dump, etc. at least make it about war or something. But then again, I looked at your AA and realized you are still just butt-hurt that [s]the alliance you were the meatshield for[/s] your alliance isn't in power anymore.

edit: for IC

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1286138159' post='2473391']
It's jerks like you, supercoolyellow, that make this game so boring for non-gov. members. Even stealing an image someone graciously made? That's pretty low, even for you.

OPSEC and/or keeping high level treaties and blocs at government levels has been killing this game for years now for general memberships and the only thing you do is make this game less open for newer members and non-gov. members by making gov. even more timid about sharing info with their general memberships.

Congrats on making this game worse. That is the only thing you accomplished with this topic.

If you are going to log dump, etc. at least make it about war or something. But then again, I looked at your AA and realized you are still just butt-hurt that [s]the alliance you were the meatshield for[/s] your alliance isn't in power anymore.
[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel.

Good luck to PC.

Edited by Believland

It's jerks like you, supercoolyellow, that make this game so boring for non-gov. members. Even stealing an image someone graciously made? That's pretty low, even for you.

OPSEC and/or keeping high level treaties and blocs at government levels has been killing this game for years now for general memberships and the only thing you do is make this game less open for newer members and non-gov. members by making gov. even more timid about sharing info with their general memberships.

Congrats on making this game worse. That is the only thing you accomplished with this topic.

[/quote]

Anyone who has been in the loop has known about this bloc for days now. Also I've only been playing for year, so I've never really been butthurt about lacking power.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286138488' post='2473400']
Anyone who has been in the loop has known about this bloc for days now. Also I've only been playing for year, so I've never really been butthurt about lacking power.
[/quote]Two years, you mean.

It's jerks like you, supercoolyellow, that make Planet Bob so boring for non-gov. members. Even stealing an image someone graciously made? That's pretty low, even for you.

OPSEC and/or keeping high level treaties and blocs at government levels has been killing Planet Bob for years now for general memberships and the only thing you do is make Planet Bob less open for newer members and non-gov. members by making gov. even more timid about sharing info with their general memberships.

Congrats on making Planet Bob worse. That is the only thing you accomplished with this topic.

edit: for IC
[/quote]
You're accusing the guy who finally brought this to the majority of non-gov people of making the game boring for non-gov people?

I understand your sentiment, but your aim seems a bit off.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1286138825' post='2473407']
You're accusing the guy who finally brought this to the majority of non-gov people of making the game boring for non-gov people?

I understand your sentiment, but your aim seems a bit off.
[/quote]

You really don't get it do you?

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1286138825' post='2473407']

I understand your sentiment, [b]but your aim seems a bit off.[/b]
[/quote]
Look at his eyes dude.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1286139334' post='2473423']
wait waaaah.....they canceled their treaty :o
[/quote]

[url="http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php?PHPSESSID=cfueno95mi7bvvhbo6o4nblci1&board=85.0"]http://cngoons.com/Board/index.php?PHPSESSID=cfueno95mi7bvvhbo6o4nblci1&board=85.0[/url]

look at the title of the MK/GOONS treaty

I'm not buying it till its announced though.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1286134049' post='2473310']
Sorry SCY took it upon himself to ruin the surprise. Tell you what guys, [i]if[/i] you ever do announce we'll still act like we haven't heard.
[/quote]

So kind of you.
That's really what I've been most afraid of.