Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1286813381' post='2481564']
=posted image=

That's all I have to say on the matter.
[/quote]
... I really don't get it. I still think misr's attempt was worse, but this is pretty incomprehensible.

Edited by Reptyler

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1286852722' post='2482036']
The new official graphic of Pandora's Box

[img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6831/pandorabox.png[/img]
[/quote]

Your bloc does deliver in the graphics department [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

As the box has been opened I suggest we move unto attacking the newly formed bloc within the proper thread. This thread no longer serves its purpose. I thank supercoolyellow for his great deed of warning the planet of this terrible source of power.

Link for reference;
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93399

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1286828354' post='2481745']
Put some effort into your propaganda next time.
[/quote]
Now why should I do that? I don't like this bloc, I'm obviously not going to waste any effort over it.

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1286837570' post='2481859']
... I really don't get it. I still think misr's attempt was worse, but this is pretty incomprehensible.[/quote]
Okay, I literally just did this: :facepalm:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1286915313' post='2482771']
:facepalm:

I don't know how many times I've facepalmed tonight. Pray this is the last one.

Seriously, you guys have never seen a box that says "fragile" on it? Come on, get the hell out of the basement.
[/quote]

Of course I have. But see the idea of Pandora's Box is that all the things inside the box (the six alliances in the bloc) are being let out of the box. So if the box is destroyed because its fragile then this means nothing since we opened it and let everything inside it out already. Learn your mythology.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1286919207' post='2482844']
Of course I have. But see the idea of Pandora's Box is that all the things inside the box (the six alliances in the bloc) are being let out of the box. So if the box is destroyed because its fragile then this means nothing since we opened it and let everything inside it out already. Learn your mythology.
[/quote]
I know my mythology thanks. In any case, what the image actually says is that the contents of Pandora's Box are fragile (i.e. the alliances). You'll laugh at that but hey, we'll see what happens.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1286921912' post='2482899']
I believe he is saying, what was in the box is fragile not what was let out of the box, though in fact they are the same thing.

:smug:
[/quote]

Right, right. Except Hope got out this time. :v:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1286922545' post='2482907']
I know my mythology thanks. In any case, what the image actually says is that the contents of Pandora's Box are fragile (i.e. the alliances). You'll laugh at that but hey, we'll see what happens.
[/quote]

No the art was just bad, if you were going for generic warning labels seen on boxes something more appropriate should have been used, like a warning sticker, this being CN, a radioactive warning label would have been pretty appropriate. Its a bloc, not a set of dinner plates, fragile was just a poor choice.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1286919207' post='2482844']
[/quote]

ahhh... so if we are going by mythological accounts, you guys are now the entire source of all the evils, woes, wrongdoings, and all else in the cyberverse. so does this mean we can no longer blame NPO or state that NPO is ebiller?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1286940058' post='2483156']
ahhh... so if we are going by mythological accounts, you guys are now the entire source of all the evils, woes, wrongdoings, and all else in the cyberverse. so does this mean we can no longer blame NPO or state that NPO is ebiller?
[/quote]

NPO opened the box ;)

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1286942293' post='2483204']
I don't think it matters, Dochartaigh. Everyone is going to hate us anyways.
[/quote]

True, i am undecided about the bloc really. i like VE, FOK, Umbrella but despise GOONS, PC, and iFOK.