FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285818775' post='2469251']

1. Mad suicide runs at people you don't like accomplish nothing but your own demise. Waiting for (or making) a proper political climate to effect change is far more effective. Ask Vox.
[/quote]
Well to be fair, Vox was originally a suicide run.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285819299' post='2469280']
Six now.

And the one goon has an NS of 500 so he's probably a stupid newbie.
[/quote]Wow, really? I mean escaping into peace mode when you expect to be attacked so you can start fighting on your terms is a tactical decision I don't agree with but which is logical.

But declaring war and THEN entering peace mode? Maybe FnKa DOESN'T actually want to do something about it. :smug:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285819002' post='2469264']
I said the same thing about VE getting with GOONS, then as a result losing a great ally in Ejay/Ninjas.

I told you peoples thinking is going to move heavily away from GOONS. The process has begun. It may be slow, it may speed up, but it has begun and you're putting VE on a collision course with the wrong side of history.
[/quote]

bahahahahahaha! Awesome.

Edited by Lord Caspian

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285819457' post='2469290']
But it worked when they became a political rather than military force.
[/quote]
If you don't see the political climate changing, then VE might just be slow to pick up on stuff. You guys have already lost one treaty partner due to your ties to GOONS, an alliance who is now fighting GOONS as well.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285819457' post='2469290']
But it worked when they became a political rather than military force.
[/quote]
Well certainly, but the only reason we ever really became a political force was because of all the military force that had gathered when we expected none to be taken.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285819509' post='2469292']
Wow, really? I mean escaping into peace mode when you expect to be attacked so you can start fighting on your terms is a tactical decision I don't agree with but which is logical.

But declaring war and THEN entering peace mode? Maybe FnKa DOESN'T actually want to do something about it. :smug:
[/quote]

I guess running off too tell the OWF was more important then running it by the general membership in advance of the declaration.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285819866' post='2469313']
The best that GOONS can do is the old joke about peace mode? :facepalm:
[/quote]

GOONS don't really get jokes, we're a pretty serious bunch. So an A for Effort?

Edited by Methos

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285818775' post='2469251']
Its not courage, its stupidity.

I can't even begin to list all times in CN where anybody paying attention learns two important facts.

1. Mad suicide runs at people you don't like accomplish nothing but your own demise. Waiting for (or making) a proper political climate to effect change is far more effective. Ask Vox.

2.Moral stands don't work if you [i]lose[/i]. You prove nothing by getting creamed by a stronger opponent. Ask Gre.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]1. Based on the amount of support both FnKa and Ninjas have brought to the public, I'd say that accomplished something. It's creating a climate.

2. How many people agreed even slightly with what Ram and Gre were doing? How many people disagree with GOONS' raiding practices and wish to see some changes in that?[/color]