Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1285740468' post='2467949']
I'm torn. On the one hand, I like Ejay. On the other, everyone posting !@#$ about "HOW DARE GOONS' ALLIES ATTACK THEIR ENEMIES YOU ARE COWARDS RAAAAR" are complete idiots.
[/quote]
Agreed.

:( Ejay :(

Edit:

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285741933' post='2468000']
I didn't say "deserve" I said asked for. That makes a huge difference. GOONS specifically and repeatedly asked for this war.
[/quote]
Did we? Please excuse my ignorance but could you link me to these specific requests?

Edit #2:

Oh silly me, it's in my sig! Nevermind :blush:

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285741327' post='2467976']
Justification is subjective. I don't think it's "justified", and I wouldn't feel it if I were in The Ninjas' shoes. It's obviously justified to them, though, and it's entertaining, so I don't find it worth arguing over.

That being said, back to the original point, whether or not we are "innocent", we are still defending ourselves. Defense and innocence are not intrinsically linked.
[/quote]

I doubt anyone that would get attacked would think the attacker is justified. However The Ninjas is a direct democracy so 100% of the members find it justified.

Definitely Defend yourself! But isn't calling MK, PC and Umb a bit of an overreaction? just wait a few days and I'm sure our Top tier nations will be in range of more GOONS then we could of handled, I'm a bit disappointed they were needed so soon.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1285746032' post='2468059']
Blah blah self-justification blah blah. Rogues, no more or less than any other rogues from any era of the game.
[/quote]

We're an alliance, apparently you're telling your allies they're wrong? We're still established my friend. As also stated by your own members. I guess we can toss the word around without knowing it's meaning.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1285744601' post='2468047']
Well good to see Alpha Omega hit the ninjas too, where be your DoW ?
[/quote]
They're just making the Ninjas more powerful :P

[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/motivator867335ey4.jpg[/img]

There are many many many ways to attack GOONS on the forums.....MANY. But calling us cowards because we have allies that want in is hardly a good one. If anything it is a compliment to the great friends and allies we have made.

Edited by Jakome

First and foremost, I don't give a damn what the label is, rogues/alliance/herd of cattle. If they wanna knuckle up, we'll just call them our enemies and be done with it.

Second, let me let you in on a little secret:

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285741933' post='2468000']
GOONS specifically and repeatedly asked for this war.
[/quote]

Exactly. We've already won.

How, you say? We got somebody to do something. We pissed someone off enough that they decided to stop hugging their infra, stop flapping their gums, and to start slugging it out. We got someone to finally realize that actions really are louder than words, no matter how many you spout off at a time.

Sure, we'll lose some of our collective strength. Might dip below 4M, might dip quite a ways below. We'll be fine. We'll relish every single second of this. When we're done, we'll be back begging for more.

By the way, if someone ever takes a swing at one of my friends, you bet your candy ass I'd be jumping on someone. That's what friends are for.

So go right ahead and shake your pom poms from the sidelines and root on the away team. Because the scoreboard isn't even on; this one's already in the GOONS win column.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285750433' post='2468094']

Exactly. We've already won.

[/quote]

Had you actually manned up and took them on after the callout, I would have agreed. But as of now it's 6 different AA's vs 11 or 12 nations. That's kinda sad.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285750768' post='2468095']
Had you actually manned up and took them on after the callout, I would have agreed. But as of now it's 6 different AA's vs 11 or 12 nations. That's kinda sad.
[/quote]

Ninjas themselves said they knew what they were getting into. Didn't stop them.

I also don't give a damn about fighting fair. There's no fair in war; it's win or lose. I greatly prefer the former to the latter.

If they wanted a "fair" fight, they should have brought more people.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285750433' post='2468094']By the way, if someone ever takes a swing at one of my friends, you bet your candy ass I'd be jumping on someone. That's what friends are for.[/quote]
If my friend picked the fight just because he was a jerk, I'd let him fight it. Especially if he was probably going to win anyways. Jumping in on a fight already overmatched just to make it as curbstompish as they can, regardless if they were "good" friends or not, is pathetic. People who can only fight if they have their opponents as completely outnumbered in as many ways as possible are cowardly.

It seems to me some of your friends think you're incompetent on the battlefield.
Is that why they think you need so much help against 11 nations?