The Ninjas Announcement

Ejayrazz

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285735517' post='2467683']
[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100203164938/cybernations/images/d/d9/Ninjasflag.png[/img][/center]

I come here today to sadly say we no longer are allied with VE. Our first allies and only allies, we will always hold you in the highest esteem. I do not care what anyone says, does, or feels, we still consider you brothers despite the paperless trail. No one can dispute it because us Ninjas still feel it, despite the e-lawyers. And if danger knocked on your door, we'd ride from the depths and punch them $%^&@#s in the face.
[/quote]
Fair Winds, you have no idea how many people are rooting for you....hope this escalates for the good.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285736521' post='2467747']
It isn't GOONS fault that the Ninjas attacked them.
[/quote]

I am pretty sure it was all the repeated "Bring it" from GOONS members to Ejay that brought it on, so yeah, it kinda GOONS fault. They asked for it repeatedly and now they got it. Though I suspect it will mostly end up being MK and some others doing the fighting.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285736651' post='2467756']
I am pretty sure it was all the repeated "Bring it" from GOONS members to Ejay that brought it on, so yeah, it kinda GOONS fault. They asked for it repeatedly and now they got it. Though I suspect it will mostly end up being MK and some others doing the fighting.
[/quote]
[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285736689' post='2467757']
Yeah, GOONS never are guilty...
[/quote]
Both of you try using logic. GOONS may be completely chaotic, evil etc, but they can't make people declare wars on them.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285736146' post='2467720']
Fair Winds, you have no idea how many people are rooting for you....hope this escalates for the good.
[/quote]
Not that I see this escalating, but I strongly suggest anyone else thinking about getting involved think again.

Clarification: As in don't attack GOONS, not as in don't attack Ninjas

Edited by Argin

Why am I not surprised it'd be Ejay pulling something like this? You'd better stick around, man.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285736773' post='2467761']
Both of you try using logic.
[/quote]

You [i]are[/i] aware of who you quoted right.

I am pretty sure it was all the repeated "Bring it" from GOONS members to Ejay that brought it on, so yeah, it kinda GOONS fault.
[/quote]

Wow, those must have been some powerful, powerful jibes to cause an entire micro-AA to mass-rogue us.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285736521' post='2467747']
It isn't GOONS fault that the Ninjas attacked them.
[/quote]

Its called might makes right duder. Live by it die by it sort of thing. This is very much GOONS bed that they've made. You know, that karma thing?

I am pretty sure it was all the repeated "Bring it" from GOONS members to Ejay that brought it on, so yeah, it kinda GOONS fault.[/quote]

So just so I'm clear, here: You are advocating nuclear war because someone said niener niener? Looks like someone doesn't like free speech.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285737230' post='2467787']
What I find interesting is that GOONS needs help. Why not take on Ninjas alone?
[/quote]

See, this is the point you don't seem to get. We don't [i]need[/i] help. Our friends just like kicking people's heads in as much as we do, and when there just so happens to be targets, why should we keep all the fun to ourselves?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285737230' post='2467787']
What I find interesting is that GOONS needs help. Why not take on Ninjas alone?
[/quote]
Oh look the unintelligent commentary continues. Go compare the NS of the Ninja nations to those in GOONS.