The Ninjas Announcement

Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285737386' post='2467796']
Oh look the unintelligent commentary continues. Go compare the NS of the Ninja nations to those in GOONS.
[/quote]
Good luck finding them all, Ryuzaki. :smug:

Like I said, we had 3 people leave the alliance today so we didn't 'lose' 300k NS to you boys. :)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285737230' post='2467787']
What I find interesting is that GOONS needs help. Why not take on Ninjas alone?
[/quote]

What I find interesting is that people moronically repeat the same arguments every time we let our allies join in. Has it occurred to you that maybe war is not a gentlemanly sport, and it's not an act of cowardice to use every means at our disposal? If the part of your brain that manages to process the same damn rebuttal to the same damn argument ever fully develops, let us know. We'll commemorate the occasion.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285736773' post='2467761']
Both of you try using logic. GOONS may be completely chaotic, evil etc, but they can't make people declare wars on them.
[/quote]

Please link me to where I said that GOONS make people declare wars on them, I just stated that VE lost an ally because of GOONS and if you use your precious logic you'll see that's true.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1285737176' post='2467784']
So just so I'm clear, here: You are advocating nuclear war because someone said niener niener? Looks like someone doesn't like free speech.
[/quote]

Just so it's clear, GOONS repeatedly asked Ejay to bring it. It's been brought. That is hardly saying "niener niener". It was repeated often and suggested that Ejay and the Ninja's lacked testicular fortitude to bring it. Nothing to do with free speech or not. You have a right to ask for it, they have a right to deliver.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285737456' post='2467798']

Like I said, we had 3 people leave the alliance today so we didn't 'lose' 300k NS to you boys. :)
[/quote]
The point was that GOONS has few people in those strength ranges. Besides, people love war.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285737456' post='2467798']

[/quote]
I found two, but the third was, indeed, a good enough ninja to evade detection.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285737580' post='2467807']
The point was that GOONS has few people in those strength ranges. Besides, people love war.
[/quote]
Not at all actually. It is perfectly matched, in fact, they had MORE in our levels. I like you brotha, but your argument doesn't hold any validity in this sense. There is :no: excuse. :awesome:

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1285737328' post='2467793']
We don't say no to our allies. :smug:
[/quote]
That means what? Right, you can't say no to daddy.

Truth is you'd be in for a hell of a fight against the 11 nation 700k micro.

This more than likely won't trigger anything, but as I said before this will be part of what is told to describe the eventual run up to the Second Karma War. GOONS have a beating coming to them, one day they will get it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1285737532' post='2467803']
Please link me to where I said that GOONS make people declare wars on them, I just stated that VE lost an ally because of GOONS and if you use your precious logic you'll see that's true.
[/quote]
Obviously you don't understand logic.

[/quote]

Pretty sure logic leads any rational person to the same conclusion (I.E. not yours); The Ninjas declared war on GOONS of their own free will, GOONS did not force them to, therefore VE lost an ally due to The Ninjas' actions.

[/quote]

And you're just as wrong as the first time you said it.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1285737040' post='2467778']
Wow, those must have been some powerful, powerful jibes to cause an entire micro-AA to mass-rogue us.
[/quote]A "micro AA" that had 1 million NS going into this... How can you even say that with a straight face?

Edit: And I just noticed your use of the word "rogue." Can we expect sanctions to occur in this war as well?

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1285737516' post='2467801']
What I find interesting is that people moronically repeat the same arguments every time we let our allies join in. Has it occurred to you that maybe war is not a gentlemanly sport, and it's not an act of cowardice to use every means at our disposal? If the part of your brain that manages to process the same damn rebuttal to the same damn argument ever fully develops, let us know. We'll commemorate the occasion.
[/quote]
While I don't dispute the points when taken alone, it is when you examine the context, the GOONS perpetual toughguy posturing, coupled with not fighting solo against "micro AA's" and bringing in as many people as possible to sponge up damage so you don't have to, it's just highly ironic. In much the same way it is when you tell people to "do something about it" and then you come here crying when they do.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285737386' post='2467796']
Oh look the unintelligent commentary continues. Go compare the NS of the Ninja nations to those in GOONS.
[/quote]
I did and your the one that comes off unintelligent...2/11 are a bit out of range.

If your going to talk smack, do it right.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285737635' post='2467811']
Not at all actually. It is perfectly matched, in fact, they had MORE in our levels. I like you brotha, but your argument doesn't hold any validity in this sense. There is :no: excuse. :awesome:
[/quote]

Having the same or slightly more is still less than optimal. Getting your entire top tier wrecked in what is sure to be a drawn out nuclear conflict is hardly a good idea.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285737954' post='2467830']
Having the same or slightly more is still less than optimal. Getting your entire top tier wrecked in what is sure to be a drawn out nuclear conflict is hardly a good idea.
[/quote]
Why, exactly? Cause 1s and 0s change? I respect your opinion as it's conformity's standardized belief, but I firmly disagree with it. Also, kudos to remaining respectful. Usually people get all nasty and stuff acting like big boys. I personally just put my pampers on. ;)

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285737583' post='2467808']
I found two, but the third was, indeed, a good enough ninja to evade detection.
[/quote]
:wub:

There's always room for a second date my cuddle muffin.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285737788' post='2467821']
Obviously you don't understand logic.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm that dumb, don't waste your time quoting me.

[quote name='TakeruImpulse' timestamp='1285737812' post='2467822']
Pretty sure logic leads any rational person to the same conclusion (I.E. not yours); The Ninjas declared war on GOONS of their own free will, GOONS did not force them to, therefore VE lost an ally due to The Ninjas' actions.
[/quote]

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1285737843' post='2467824']
And you're just as wrong as the first time you said it.
[/quote]

Is not that hard to see what I was trying to say, or may be it is...

I'm not discussing if GOONS is guilty or no, what I'm saying is the VE lost an ally because (is allied with) GOONS, doesn't matter if Ninjas was who declared war or no. I'm not even taking in consideration if GOONS asked for it or no, what I'm saying is if VE wasn't allied with GOONS they wouldn't had lost this specific treaty.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285738120' post='2467842']
Why, exactly? Cause 1s and 0s change? I respect your opinion as it's conformity's standardized belief, but I firmly disagree with it. Also, kudos to remaining respectful. Usually people get all nasty and stuff acting like big boys. I personally just put my pampers on. ;)
[/quote]
Why? Because wars are decided in the high NS ranges. It is the reason why alliances like Umbrella, TOP and MK are (generally) successful despite having less nations. It makes no sense to throw away all of your high NS nations when others are more than willing to join in.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1285738319' post='2467854']
Why? Because wars are decided in the high NS ranges. It is the reason why alliances like Umbrella, TOP and MK are (generally) successful despite having less nations. It makes no sense to throw away all of your high NS nations when others are more than willing to join in.
[/quote]
By your logic, we wouldn't have attacked.

We knew your people knew, we still didn't care. It makes no sense to dwell on your statistics. Just wait till the nukes begin flying. :D