An Argent Announcement

janax

[center][img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/kgradert/CN/argentnukesymbol6.png[/img]

About 730ish days ago, a bunch of traitorous scum formed their own alliance. (as seen [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=34861"]HERE[/url])

In other words, it's our 2nd birthday. 1.75 more birthdays than originally expected.

We've loved and been loved, we've won and lost, we've nuked and been nuked and we've disliked most of you. :v:

From a humble 13 nations and 475K NS, we've grown to a still humble 62 nations with 3.1-ish million NS.

Through it all, only one thing has remained constant. We are awesome. Expect it to continue.

Janax - Emperor of Argent
[/center]

Also, our govt is as follows:
Emperor - Janax the Old

Regent - Rustynail the Not Appearing in this Post
MoFA - Freedomfight3r the Caffeinated
MoF - Sqkura the Saklunch
MoD - Otter the Ott-er.

MoIA - Poobah the Untitled
MoC - Railic the Cynical, Cranky Son of an Unwed Mother.
M-AL - Diomede the Inebriated...always.

Good Argent

It always a pleasure to wish a happy birthday to an alliance that has prospered and survived the rigours of life on Digiterra. Or hearty congratulations. May you find strength and wisdom from your past and vigour and hope from your future.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

I was going to post something long and dramatic and quite astoundingly reflective...but then I remembered that was SOOOO not like me so I just decided to say I was going to do it instead. :smug:

When Janax and I started this little ride we knew that WE were awesome but it's been great being surrounded by such an amazing family of friends and scoundrels. We started out as hitchhikers but ended up catching a pretty great ride. Thanks for the entertainment Planet Bob.

Rusty
(warning, one should not operate heavy machinery or drive a motor vehicle when under the influence of RustyNail)

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1284765298' post='2456840']
About 730ish days ago, [b]a bunch of traitorous scum[/b] formed their own alliance.
[/quote]
And such wonderful traitorous scum you've turned into. Its been a pleasure to know you guys and here's hoping for many more years of success in the future.

o/ Argent

o/ Poobs