OWF Edition WAE

Chickenzilla

671 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1284311871' post='2451101']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92072]This OP[/url] and most of [url=http://thecastlehall.com/boards/index.php?topic=32670.0]this topic.[/url]
[/quote]

So a joke acceptance thread about the WAE and about a dozen posts baiting MK voters (most of which were in MK) into voting for us is crying? Gotcha.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Vladimir VIII' timestamp='1284356360' post='2452041']
I have to hand it to them, there are a lot of master baiters over at MK.
[/quote]
Thanks, I guess it's better being a proud master baiter than a proud kleenex package of master baiting Pacifica

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1284378027' post='2452190']
Thanks, I guess it's better being a proud master baiter than a proud kleenex package of master baiting Pacifica
[/quote]

Speaking of which...

[quote]To: XXX From: Regent Pancras Date: 9/13/2010 3:50:23
Subject: Message from the Foreign Affairs Ministr
As you have probably seen Mushroom Kingdom has deemed us the "Worst Alliance Ever" on their boards. Now they've seen fit to bring in the entire community in an attempt to "prove" their point.
They have also placed themselves in another poll right along side this one - http://forums.cybernations.net/index...howtopic=92112 never thinking that they would be voted "Worst of the Rest". Well now it's pay back time. We need you all to go and vote MK. If we can get their name up in lights right along side ours, well you get the picture.
Get out their and vote, and thanks you for your support.
Ave Legio! [/quote]

Edited by potato

[quote name='rrkilledme' timestamp='1284397401' post='2452416']
Not to be a bug, I'm no fan of NATO... but did you just slam an alliance for something they did 3 years ago?
[/quote]

To be fair we are talking Ever here, not just This Week. Hence why I voted Original Paper Tiger for the first poll.

Voted MK. Why? Because none of these votes mean anything no matter what forum they are on. MK is obviously not the worst alliance no matter how many votes they have, and thus this poll is pointless. People are going to hate who they are going to hate. Everyone get over it already.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1284256245' post='2450409']
Voted Legion (though neither deserve it), voted UPN, then voted MA for overall.

What alliance loses nearly 3/4s of their members and 1/2 their NS over 16 months while being on the winning side of a curbstomp and takes reps? We are talking about [i]Worst Alliance[/i] Ever, not "which political enemy we dislike the most".
[/quote]

^this

As a wise man once said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others..."
in this case I can say "The legion is the worst form of alliance, except for all the others.."

There ARE worse alliances out there, MK is just boo hooing 'cause we are comparative in size with them. History has proven that monarchy's usually do not work, why should this be any different.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1284403857' post='2452509']
Voted MK. Why? Because none of these votes mean anything no matter what forum they are on. MK is obviously not the worst alliance no matter how many votes they have, and thus this poll is pointless. People are going to hate who they are going to hate. Everyone get over it already.
[/quote]
My good sir, whatever do you mean? clearly this means SOMETHING to Legion else they wouldnt send that PM out

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1284396096' post='2452382']
oh snap!

we have a spy D:
[/quote]
Or you have someone that thinks that your obsession with this is absolutely retarded. The fact that the rest of your membership doesn't agree with that point of view is startling (though not surprising).

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284408711' post='2452588']
My good sir, whatever do you mean? clearly this means SOMETHING to Legion else they wouldnt send that PM out
[/quote]

I don't even believe that PM is legitimate. It's probably crafted by MK to cover-up the fact so many people hate them.