A New Era

Wad of Lint

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1284150086' post='2449018']
Our former Emperor was in power for more than a few months.

Congratulations on your retirement, LintWad, and I look forward to working under you, Heggo.
[/quote]
This must be exciting for you. I don't think you've ever stayed in one alliance long enough to witness a change in command!

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1284150086' post='2449018']
Our former Emperor was in power for more than a few months.

Congratulations on your retirement, LintWad, and I look forward to working under you, Heggo.
[/quote]
Well Ivan stepped down when NSO lost their front of the war in Febuary so six months. Ivan lasted almost a full year so going with this Heggo should be in power for about six weeks lol

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284149758' post='2449010']
You know whats scary? I think Lintwad had the most common sense out of all of them lol. It seems everytime NSO screws up they need a new leader..at the rate we're going RV ought to be Emperor just in time for new years
[/quote]
Heh.

If only that were true, Id have a shot at leading an alliance for once. <_<

Anyway, thank you for your excellent service to the Sith, enjoy your retirement. Heggo, looking forward to continuing to work under you.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284162789' post='2449238']
Well Ivan stepped down when NSO lost their front of the war in Febuary so six months. Ivan lasted almost a full year so going with this Heggo should be in power for about six weeks lol
[/quote]
[ooc]Actually, this has been in the cards since before that stuff. I'm amazed that Lintwad was able to put it off as long as he did to begin with.[/ooc]

Edited by Chron

From one of the best, to another one of the best. Hails all around.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1284162789' post='2449238']
[/quote]
????

.....?????

????

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1284165976' post='2449299']
Honestly, I thought Heft was more the man for the job, but I love me some Heggo, so I'm satisfied with the decision either way.

This is a sad day for me though Linty, I've liked you from day one man. Best of luck to you and to the NSO.
[/quote]
Heft kind of got them into a devastating war for no good reason.

Enjoy your retirement LintWad, It was well earned. No matter what negativity people might bring into your retirement thread remember that it's never easy to lead an alliance and it takes it's toll on everyone eventually. NSO is still here, your commmunity is still strong so you did your job.

Congrats to Heggo on his ascension to Emperor and Congrats to Rebel Virginia on promotion to Dark Lord.

o/ NSO

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1284148992' post='2448994']
In keeping with the Rule of Two, it would seem I have need for a new Dark Lord to skulk about in my shadows and threaten to unseat me. That Dark Lord shall be Rebel Virginia.
[/quote]

Best part about the entire announcement. RV for Sith Emperor!

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1284150162' post='2449019']
May GOD Help Us All....

Heggo's awesomeness may very well be the death of us.
[/quote]

Well GOD could always try and help you all. Doubt GOD will, unless they have odds. :awesome:

Edited by brentbee

[quote name='brentbee' timestamp='1284173972' post='2449420']
Well GOD could always try and help you all. Doubt GOD will, unless they have odds. :awesome:
[/quote]

Yeh, because fighting only when the odds are on our side is clearly what we're known for.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284170186' post='2449360']
Disbandment notice or a merge with Pacifica would have been better but I guess having Heggo lead is a step in that direction. :awesome:
[/quote]

Yeah, those who can't cut it here usually act like this. :lol1:

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1284154424' post='2449094']
So you change emperors whenever you lose a war? Gotcha.

Congrats Heggo.
[/quote]

How to coup the NSO:
1. Plant sleeper agent.
2. Figure out how many steps there are between said sleeper agent and his ascension to Emperor.
3. Roll the NSO that many times. Profit.