Hunt Notice

thedestro

[center][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2589/destroflag7.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"][u][b]Notice on the Hunt[/b][/u][/size][/center]

Dear bored people,

Revenge is back. We have listened. We have prepared. We are giving notice. 24 hrs.

[u][size="5"]List:[/size][/u]

1. [spoiler]This person's connection with a triumvir single-handedly prevented a former Maroon alliance from entering the retributive war.

War declared: 9/3/2010 9:57:43 PM [b]Altheus[/b]. Cora. Admin Council. United Sovereign Nations. Karma War[/spoiler]
2. [spoiler]Berlin 1961-1990. Cranberries 1993.[/spoiler]
3. [spoiler]NPO member I spied 3 nukes off when I had one of the first developed CIA's in the world three years ago; he still doesn't know who did it.[/spoiler]
4. [spoiler]The Genoese gentleman discovered the-. Space-tf[/spoiler]
5. [spoiler]Recently dishonorable. It wasn't newslines[/spoiler]

We realize we will be going down in flames. But we have ensured that it's going to be a very long way down. A year maybe. Can't stop us. We are not angry, we are just following through. If you want peace, render us impossibly incapable of war or render my army's range out of your nation.

Good luck,

-destro

Edited by thedestro

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1283477320' post='2439703']
Dear bored people,

Revenge is back. We have listened. We have prepared. We are giving notice. 24 hrs.

We realize we will be going down in flames. But we have ensured that it's going to be a very long way down. A year maybe. Can't stop us. We are not angry, we are just following through. If you want peace, render us impossibly incapable of war or render my army's range out of your nation.

Good luck,

-destro
[/quote]

Let me play the hippy here: [url="http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bX7V6FAoTLc"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bX7V6FAoTLc[/url] :frantic::frantic:

Edited by Andre27

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1283477320' post='2439703']
[center][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2589/destroflag7.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"][u][b]Notice on the Hunt[/b][/u][/size][/center]

Dear bored people,

[u][size="5"]List:[/size][/u]

1. [spoiler]This person's connection with a triumvir single-handedly prevented a former Maroon alliance from entering the retributive war.

War declared: 9/3/2010 9:57:43 PM [b]Altheus[/b]. Cora. Admin Council. United Sovereign Nations. Karma War[/spoiler]
[/quote]

I'm emailed this topic 15 hours after the fact ? I'm offended !

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1283592018' post='2441258']
I'm counting on it to be honest. Times like these you stand by your allies.
[/quote]

You must have missed the memo.

[quote]
<@Altheus|UPN|> this may sound odd then, (and from your pov infra-hugging) but UPN has a realpolitik policy of not attacking if we're going to lose
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1283591226' post='2441256']
A UPN target is a good target. Will UPN fill your defensive slots? unlikely.
[/quote]

All will be filled till he is ZI, maybe worse depending on past records.

thanks for the extra practice.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283603962' post='2441293']
All will be filled till he is ZI, [b]maybe worse [/b]depending on past records.

thanks for the extra practice.
[/quote]

You do realize you just walked into a death trap of political debate ? It's an issue that's plagued Digiteria for some time, I await the E-lawyers, this may turn out to be a good day. :)

[quote name='Freelancer' timestamp='1283604837' post='2441300']
You do realize you just walked into a death trap of political debate ? It's an issue that's plagued Digiteria for some time, I await the E-lawyers, this may turn out to be a good day. :)
[/quote]

Ehhh rather not debate anything...

if anyone has anything to say about his past I am sure I will enjoy reading it :)

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1283606434' post='2441311']
Ehhh rather not debate anything...

if anyone has anything to say about his past I am sure I will enjoy reading it :)
[/quote]

It's early in the AM where most reside, however I disagree on the debate, it will come whether you like it or not.

Get your spin masters ready, something tells me you'll need them, [i]then again bad PR for UPN is nothing new or original, you might be right :P [/i]